It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HokkaidoHillbilly
Well, I tried to stay in line w/ the Nixon/Watergate theme, but "deepthroat" didn't work...then again, that'd be too easy, huh?

Yea I've been trying related locations and stuff and haven't come up with anything as of yet.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've been thinking more along the lines of the actual POSITION of the word.

Reminds me of those puzzles we did in homeroom in school.

I've tried above, below, ontop, under, underneath, top, high, higher, and most variations. I encourage you to try more along those lines, and we can all work this thing from different angles.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
this is a long word...and in portuguese when we think of a long word we think about "otoringolaringologista" which is precisely the doctor who treats the nose, ears and troath...how do you cal this type of doctor in english?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS

Originally posted by Prote
I now have a list of 25 responses which are not previous answers but do give the out of sequence message. I don't think this is relevant any more.

Do you mind sharing the list?

rofl. idontwanttowait? I guess we all overthought that question WAY too much.

Also, does anybody remember a second post by Springer on this thread. I remember he made two posts on this thread, but when I look back, there's only one. The second one has to do with him getting wrapped up in the game to, and warning us to beware of red herrings, false "insider" information, and stuff like that.

I saw his second post too. I was on when he posted it but it was there for maybe 1 min and it was erased but someone right after him posted what he said in "quotations".

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Great idea!

I also tried all the locations where the surgery is performed, and didn't come up with anything (columbia, ny, bronx, the addresss, etc). Maybe time to switch gears.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I typed in "idontknowwhereitis" and it gave me a message saying :

ERROR: Your response is out of sequence.

But other wrong answers give me this message:

Your response is not correct.
it is important to distribute this site

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I've been buried in this too! It's very interesting but I fear there will be many that would serve to present themselves as "in the know" that are NOT in on anything more than stroking their egos... I'm not saying I've seen any of that yet but I think we should ALL be wary of those who claim "inside knowledge" or offer "clues"...

I doubt the word "Reward" would be there if there wasn't a serious reward in the offing.

Springer...

Hmmmmm... why would Springer delete that post?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think if the last one taught us anything, its to keep it simple.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalassassin
I typed in "idontknowwhereitis" and it gave me a message saying :

ERROR: Your response is out of sequence.

But other wrong answers give me this message:

Your response is not correct.
it is important to distribute this site

Yea I don't know if you were around for it but it appeared for awhile that we would get out of sequence errors for future answers. However it seems to me now that terms at random will get ERROR: out of sequence ... then if you put them in again once or twice they just say "your response is not correct". It is my belief that its either a trick or just some bug in the code and that it doesn't have significance. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well ladies & gents, it's goin on 12:30AM here, so I'm off to bed. Good luck to all & looking forward to the next 20-30 pages when I log in tomorrow

お休みなさい,

HH

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
the newest questions giving me a "it is important to distribute this site" when i get a wrong answer so incase that sequence means something add it to it :p

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HokkaidoHillbilly
Well ladies & gents, it's goin on 12:30AM here, so I'm off to bed. Good luck to all & looking forward to the next 20-30 pages when I log in tomorrow

お休みなさい,

HH

HH! Would you happen to be the imposter Simon Gray on YIM? Why didn't i think of that before?

link   
Well I've been up for two days working on this puzzle and cruising youtube
To the person who was listening to Madonna and got the "idontwanttowait" you rock dude, that's some really really good stuff.

link   
uvu......plasty here
www.webmd.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
btw simongrays signature has changed to "simplicity" lol think he's mocking us for over complicating that last one?

link   
For the next question

www.entcolumbia.org...

link   
Goodmorning everyone

Nice job on the idontwanttowait

Keep it up.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ARRRRGGGGGH!!!

Wot a time to have to work

Tried...
uvala
palate
pharynx +them all together
throat
mouth
nose

surgery
clinic
hosptital
ent
dictionary
wikipedia

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by aragami
btw simongrays signature has changed to "simplicity" lol think he's mocking us for over complicating that last one?

lol. Well, he was the one who made us overthink it. A couple of pages back, Abovetopsecret.com directly stated that the person on Hackernetwork.com wasn't really Simon Gray and wasn't related to it, so it's probably a normal member of ATS toying with us. Also, Springer tried to warn us about people who appear to be insiders, in a post that was quickly deleted.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This seems like it may be a bit too easy... is this an anagram for anything?

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join