It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
no someone on here had it as their location. i remember, i dont remember who though

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
is it just me or does the timer not reset anymore after cookies are deleted??

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSoLoJo
no someone on here had it as their location. i remember, i dont remember who though

Demontheses's profile on ATS has the same location. Unless you're referring to another member with that location.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
some one also brought a point to me that what if the yahoo name where talking to isnt simon but a couple different people
like admin an super mods...so maybe we can catch them in a lie or something that might give a clue away

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS

Demontheses's profile on ATS has the same location. Unless you're referring to another member with that location.

that settles it for me. Demontheses = Demosthenes

location Barad Dur = Barad Dûr

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by AlienS

that settles it for me. Demontheses = Demosthenes

location Barad Dur = Barad Dûr

i guess thats where i remember it from. maybe he saw it on the hacker network and decieded to join the game like us

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
What? Is it not an ATS game?

posted on 23-7-2006 at 10:08 PM (post id: 2361627) - single QUOTE
Official ATS position on this phenomenon...

There are no ATS staff members involved in creating or distributing clues or hints for questions contained in that website.

The original thread was moved to "Games & Events" to contain discussion in an appropriate forum. We are considering moving this to BTS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X

You're right!

I got the "spread" message, too.

"Your response is not correct.
it is important to spread this URL: www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com"

spread? Maybe with u_n_d_e_r_s_c_o_r_e_s ???

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
has anyone here played an ATS game before? Do normal games involve this much detail and duration?The statement was made by a member that ATS has not given out any clues or information about this website. I think this strengthens the idea that it may not be an ATS game and therefore is the reason why there are not enough questions on the site (aka the ATS team was better than expected). Furthermore, that could explain the reasoning for the new message. The owner wishes to attract a larger crowd into his/her/their ploy.

Mech...could you review again why you were certain that this is an ATS game? other than it was moved to the games forum. I recall you seemed pretty sure of it but I don't remember what was said.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Professor_X]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X

You're right!

I got the "spread" message, too.

"Your response is not correct.
it is important to spread this URL: www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com"

spread? Maybe with u_n_d_e_r_s_c_o_r_e_s ???

hmmmmmm.... do you experience the lack of timer reset? I went from 70+ hrs to 32hrs when i was only gone for 5 hrs. Perhaps this is a display of those undecided clues about time...and who's side its on.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Professor_X]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous1

There are no ATS staff members involved in creating or distributing clues or hints for questions contained in that website.

The original thread was moved to "Games & Events" to contain discussion in an appropriate forum. We are considering moving this to BTS.

If this is truly the case, why was this announcement not made here, or in my thread on BQB. Nor was I contacted by any staff member about my thread in BQB.

I think they are trying to pull a fast one on us. Hmmm....

As for the evidence that was gathered that told us that this was an ATS game, See the first 15 or so pages of this thread. (maybe a bit more)

Also, why has not staff member set foot in THIS thread, or my thread in BQB??

The only reason I can think of, is that they do not want multiple threads with the same basic content. (clues & questions)

[edit on 7/23/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
if we dont get this figured out, i wont get any work done tommorrow

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well guys, I'm going to start to make a nice strong long island iced tea, relax, and just check back every now and then. Good luck to everyone who is trying to figure everything out.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
has a single mod even posted in this thread or are they prohibited from posting in the Game Forum?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

If this is truly the case, why was this announcement not made here, or in my thread on BQB. Nor was I contacted by any staff member about my thread in BQB.

As for the evidence that was gathered that told us that this was an ATS game, See the first 15 or so pages of this thread. (maybe a bit more)

Also, why has not staff member set foot in THIS thread??

The only reason I can think of, is that they do not want multiple threads with the same basic content. (clues & questions)

This really is weird. From what I know, the main evidence is that ATS and the other website were both on the same server, but that could always have been done by somebody who isn't involved in ATS but making it look like he is. There's definately some sort of ATS involvement because of the song reach as one of the answers. Whoever owns the website must at least know of ATS, and if it really isn't ATS involved, is probably trying to impersonate ATS involvement.

Not sure about you're theory though, since an official post on the other thread would most likely draw a lot of people to that thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Result_was
has a single mod even posted in this thread or are they prohibited from posting in the Game Forum?

No mod just a council person, I asked if they were allowed to even post in here but they never answered me...

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Result_was

No, they have'nt. Except for the General Posting from AboveTopSecret,Com, on the other thread here in this Forum.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
has anyone tried word?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
skeptic overlord is online right now. just watching over us i guess

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous1

Also, why has not staff member set foot in THIS thread, or my thread in BQB??

[edit on 7/23/2006 by Mechanic 32]

Actually Mech made this thread in Website Business and questions.
Someone in thier power decided to move it to Disinfo and whatever else that forum is.
Then sometime today they moved it to ATS Games.....

So this post has been moved a total of 2 times withing I would say 12 hrs.

And my stance on this I think ATS is involved, why.. Well its easily noticeable..

1) The servers.
2) Some moron on another forum saying he is Simon Gray or whatever.. ((If this was me I would be pissed saying this moron is me and isn't.))
3) We are at like page 10,000 or something and the only response by anyone in power on ATS was from the ATS council. theRiverGodesss. When asked if she was even allowed to post in here, no comment was made after.
4) The blog thing.. I think it was someone from ATS because Google had that site up the same day this post was made... And as we all know it takes Google sometimes centuries to add sites to the Google machine.
5) Well we are just to damn smart to actually think it isn't ATS.. Come on its a conspiracy site for god sakes...

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join