It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X

I have no preference towards either. However, I can't seem to find any info on why 1161 was a "great" year for the Japanese. Can anyone????

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Professor_X]

Why was it so great?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
lol...i know how your feeling...boy to i pick a great time to stop being a lurker

on a serious note...i think i have one or two other random posts before i jumped in on this.

link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
1161 isnt a clue, first it was 11:61 meaning 12:01 and he said no, and the japanese thing turned up nothing, maybe its backwards for 16:11 meaning 4:11 but the year thing has nothing to do with anything th only reason people thought 1161 with no colon, is because the guy who asked him left the colon out

link   
how many hours have you been at this now mech32. i was on last night and saw you posting and then again today. do you sleep?

link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
everybody take a break you are all becoming paranoid

It's a conspiracy I tell ya! a Conspiracy!!!

Time for me to take a break............

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have a question for the ones who have been here long enough: how long do the games usually last for? Was it ever resolved in one day or is it supposed to go for a while?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
ok i think i might have something here....could be a stretch...well it is.

but I can relate the three parts of the text to your brain...specifically the part/function of your brain that many people refer to as your "internal clock". I dont even know anything about that or where to start...so does anyone even know what that is called?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
demontheses is a tag now

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSoLoJo
how many hours have you been at this now mech32. i was on last night and saw you posting and then again today. do you sleep?

I slept for about three hours early this morning.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

1161 isnt a clue, first it was 11:61 meaning 12:01 and he said no, and the japanese thing turned up nothing, maybe its backwards for 16:11 meaning 4:11 but the year thing has nothing to do with anything th only reason people thought 1161 with no colon, is because the guy who asked him left the colon out

If you're trying to imply that Simon replied to "1161?" with "agreat year for the japanese", knowing it was supposed to be 11:61, then I think you're a little mistaken.

1161, in Japan, would be refered to as 応保 or Oho. They used a different type of system. Though, I can't find any relevence from that connection.

Unrelated: Naito could possibly be the Japanese phonetic way to pronounce "Night".

Good Night : Good Niato. The 'oh' at the end is due to how they release air after certain syllables.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by OSoLoJo

I slept for about three hours early this morning.

don't leave mech...we need to get on the same line of thinking though. or are you taking a time out from problem solving?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I will get this answer i guarantee it. before the night is over i will get it.

Light appears in the Darkest of places, There it can be seen most clearly. Light and Darkness depend on your perception

that is philosophy. where is the darkest of places light can appear? Your mind or your eyes.

Light and darkness depend on your perception. meaning your vision.

I know a lot about philosophy. these are clues. I can tell by the wording.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
maybe demontheses is demon thesis add that to something about light(god) and time(end of) ealier and it makes me think its something about revelations, second coming, end of days etc. Any thoughts?

i tried end of days and it said
Your response is not correct.
it is important to spread this URL: www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com

You have 68 hours, 2 minutes, and 46 seconds to respond correctly

maybe i am on to something

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hey I just reloaded the page and this was in the middle for the first time:

Your response is not correct.
it is important to spread this URL: www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com

You have 67 hours, 58 minutes, and 56 seconds to respond correctly.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
hes leaving for 10 hours, at night (where he is 6 am for here) the answer will be more clear, he was goign to do it at 4 but he was being attacked, and had to go, he'll be back with clues and what not, demontheses is here to tide us till then, thats my two cents

edit: he jsut updated the site, as you see with the spreadign the url, either it was demontheses or it was him, AHHHHHHHHHH

[edit on 23-7-2006 by catinthebox]

link   
Looks like that blog is deader than a doornail.

As if we were going to keep posting there...

link   
Maybe hes just trying to confuse us with the "clues"

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't get it...would spreading the url help in figuring it out? Why is that important?
Or is that just a way of getting more people involved?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i tried the url with underscores but it was nothing

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
why is it important to spread www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com if its only an ats game, unless, it isnt, and were being messed with, and the guy is learning form us and what we input and get wrong, associating what we think with other things, to complete his plot to mke a visual audible program that will turn us into soldiers, now thatd be a good book

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join