It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 58
2
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker
Hunt_admin is the mod of this forum. I do not think he is a member, I think the admin just log in under the account to make posts on this forum. So that we know for sure it is an offical post.


like an all purpose staff account??

Check in "Members", only lists HUNT_ADMIN as "member"

now I'm really confused.

I thought I had a lot of things clearly figured out.

Thanks for the confusion, Simon.




posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
addition to simons bio:

Light appears in the Darkest of places, There it can be seen most clearly. Light and Darkness depend on your perception



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by infoseeker
Hunt_admin is the mod of this forum. I do not think he is a member, I think the admin just log in under the account to make posts on this forum. So that we know for sure it is an offical post.


like an all purpose staff account??

Check in "Members", only lists HUNT_ADMIN as "member"

now I'm really confused.

I thought I had a lot of things clearly figured out.

Thanks for the confusion, Simon.


Hunt admin was created back in the first game- used as a mod account for these things.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
addition to simons bio:

Light appears in the Darkest of places, There it can be seen most clearly. Light and Darkness depend on your perception


Gosh, I posted that on the last page. Nobody listens to me
lol

I also wanted to know if you guys notice the Yim on his sig?



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Minute late dollar short....already posted

[edit on 23-7-2006 by daleaik]



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous1

Hunt admin was created back in the first game- used as a mod account for these things.


Thats what it was starting to look like, thanx for the info.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
OKAY - He's drawing attention to this "YIM"

First it was "yim".

Then I refreshed and it was "Yim".

Now I just went back and it says "YIM"!



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I really don't think that website is relevant...we are being distracted from the game...and the game is preventing us from discussing real conspiracy topics and could be the greatest conspiracy of all
.

Here look over here its a fun game while we sneak behind you and kill you in your sleep


[edit on 23-7-2006 by biggie smalls]



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
maybe we really have to wait till monday?


I hope not. I'm taking notes and checking stuff out. Why did Simons Bio change on that other site? It's late and I have to work tomorrow so i'm about to go to bed....still,

I've checked out some of the contests in the history of this site and in one it seems the winners got their own website(deny ignorance) and in another the winner was parrhesia and she was made a mod and is now a supermod....

I wannna win....



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
theres a interesting new tag on this thread "everyonedowntherabbithole" through the looking glass reference perhaps? is there anything in that about light and dark??


anyway im going to have to head off its 2am here the uk lol



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous1
OKAY - He's drawing attention to this "YIM"

First it was "yim".

Then I refreshed and it was "Yim".

Now I just went back and it says "YIM"!


so, go IM him...



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
aragami I'm sorry, but I added that I figured it pertained to this riddle.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
How would you get his IM handle?



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
hi guys I am back.
can someone put me up to date on what question you are all on. I am still on the one that says
"you have done well. answers will be posted on a daily basis. or something like that



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32


so, go IM him...


IM Simon?



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
tried the "everyonedowntherabbithole" forwards and backwards. no joy



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
thefoundergray@yahoo

his im handle



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Where did you find Simon Grays IM handle?



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
rabbit holes are dark



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
since the new pic looks liek par tof a flying saucer, I've been looking through a lot of pics.

Ugh......

On a side note: cute salt shakers

back to it....grr, who+ and part of a saucer? alien/aliens/martian/martians




top topics



 
2
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

log in

join