It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 37
2
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
one other thing if you look at our points in the left margin there is a bar under it and it seems to grow the more we post. I never noticed that before is it new? is it just for this thread?




posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLUMBER1
one other thing if you look at our points in the left margin there is a bar under it and it seems to grow the more we post. I never noticed that before is it new? is it just for this thread?


Answer to That

Nah, nothing to do with this thread in particular.

This is giving me a headache!!!


*Edit - Fixed link


[edit on 7/23/06 by niteboy82]



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82


This is giving me a headache!!!


Your avatar give me a headach, yuck!



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imperium Americana
Your avatar give me a headach, yuck!


Shh! She's working hard on this puzzle as well! That's Dame Rosita Bush (pronounced Booosh).



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imperium Americana

Originally posted by niteboy82


This is giving me a headache!!!


Your avatar give me a headach, yuck!


Me too, lmao,



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now

Originally posted by Imperium Americana

Originally posted by niteboy82


This is giving me a headache!!!


Your avatar give me a headach, yuck!


Me too, lmao,


Me threee!



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
if you type in prize the most common item that come up is nobel peace prize anti peace prize would be a war prize.

I dont know I konw I am really stretching but.....



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Has any body wondered what happens when we get this thing figured out.
Like what do we win. And if it is the "Joy Of Winning" I am going to get mad.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
anyone have friends/family who are crossword puzzle freaks? Those guys seem to be good at figuring this kind of stuff out. I could imagine and crossword puzzle asking 32 across, antiprize?



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Result_was
Has any body wondered what happens when we get this thing figured out.
Like what do we win. And if it is the "Joy Of Winning" I am going to get mad.


we get another question that takes hours of thinking to solve



I'm done until tonight...goodluck everyone.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well done all, got far since I left for work



'antiprize' ...is it even a word?

if it were to say 'antichrist' we would be trying things like lucifer, beast, devil etc..

so what other words would have the same definition as antiprize.


MMP

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you but I am ready to use our 50/50 lifeline.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
one web site says the anti nobel prize went to the london bombers
just thinking out loud!



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello everyone, this is my first post

Read all 37 pages, still trying to figure out the antiprize...
Quick question: now that I've come to the most recent posts, do I have to keep reloading the page to see the new ones?
Thanks and good luck to everyone!



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
got to go to a party.
I will ask around there see if anyone can look at it in a way we are missing



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLUMBER1
one web site says the anti nobel prize went to the london bombers
just thinking out loud!


this seems a good hint..

[edit on 23-7-2006 by DrExtravaganza]



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
welcome aboard!

yes, just hit refresh on your browser.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
yeah just refresh the page and you get new responses, were getting into 5+ pages per answer so dont expect a miracle anytime soon



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra
Hello everyone, this is my first post

Read all 37 pages, still trying to figure out the antiprize...
Quick question: now that I've come to the most recent posts, do I have to keep reloading the page to see the new ones?
Thanks and good luck to everyone!


Just push the F5 button that will refresh the page.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Welcome Theodwra,

to the puzzle, im researching like a mad man right now..



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

log in

join