It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
an·ti Audio pronunciation of "anti" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nt, -t)
n. pl. an·tis
A person who is opposed to something, such as a group, policy, proposal, or practice.
Opposed: “Douglas MacArthur had a coterie of worshipers, balanced off by an equal number... who were vehemently anti” (Joseph C. Harsch).
Opposed to; against.
prize1 Audio pronunciation of "prize" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prz)
1. Something offered or won as an award for superiority or victory, as in a contest or competition.
2. Something worth striving for; a highly desirable possession.
1. Offered or given as a prize: a prize cup.
2. Given a prize, or likely to win a prize: a prize cow.
3. Worthy of a prize; first-class: our prize azaleas.
tr.v. prized, priz·ing, priz·es
1. To value highly; esteem or treasure. See Synonyms at appreciate.
2. To estimate the worth of; evaluate.
Originally posted by Mechanic 32
The prize for tha ATS Game is supposed to be an "xbox" right?
What are the competitors of the xbox??
How bout that one..........
Originally posted by infoseeker
I tried ignorance but that did not work. Deny ignorance is the ATS motto and it is kind of a prize to learn more, so I thought ignorance might be the antiprize. I might be thinking out of the box too much
Originally posted by redmage
Now we've got people posting answer lists on the blog.
Watch, some non-member from the blog-o-sphere is gonna win a bunch of...............ATS points.
Originally posted by ThichHeaded
You got a link for that???