It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 268
2
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Still trying to confirm as well.

No one has a clue how to do it.


well you both got to the end with teamwork, maybe you need it now?




posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Still trying to confirm as well.

No one has a clue how to do it.


Se that guys, keep guessing. This could be a bottleneck to where we can catch up!!



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Got to go. It's been great guys, I'm actually a bit sad that this is coming to an end.
Congrats to the winner!
Later
T.



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
chat is saying that 6 people are trying to confirm so one of these 6 has won. Can't be any harm in releasing the .html answer now.


Why would you think someone has won if they are trying to confirm?


Nobody has won yet.

Springer...

[edit on 7-27-2006 by Springer]



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
No. No one has confirmed. The game is still wide open.



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'll tell you what is stresfull -- having contributed to these answers and research for three days only to have many of those who benefited from our work move on to the final stage only to come back here and complain about how hard confirmation is... it really grinds my gears and i'm trying hard not to get banned here so I'll cut it short and leave you with this.

If you want to make a post about how you are 'still not confirmed' while the rest of use are sitting on the outside looking in, pleading for help, please think twice -- all you are really doing is rubbing it in our face.

Either contribute to the thread with some relevant ideas or get lost.



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Lol guys...

it seems lady luck was on your side when you made an accurate guess for the last question, however, now you appear not to be so smart when it comes to confirmation.

i suppose, you'd better post the answer here, so someone smarter wins the prize (no offense though, i'm just having fun
)



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hey Cutwolf,
Quick question: The past few questions have been interrelated from one to the next. Is this the same case?



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Does the 4 2 7 answer relate at all to GROK or anything like that?!



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
clue: ______ is knowing



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
some words from the answers and others...


4 letter

live
life
love
luck
lamb
titor

2 letter

71
40
is
me
no
to
of

7 letter

buffalo
survive
tachyon
trantor


the 427 format is clearly on the given answers....just an idea

[edit on 27/7/06 by derfred33]



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The only problem I see as of now is that six people are at the 'confirm' stage... that leads me to believe, strongly, that not all six found the correct answer individually and that perhaps the answer was spread through u2u and/or chat.




posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheshire cat
Hey Cutwolf,
Quick question: The past few questions have been interrelated from one to the next. Is this the same case?


Yes.



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
ugh im off to work its been great guys, ive been fallowing/playing since the game was posted and im right here stuck with everyone else. hopefully by the time i get home the answer is out otherwise im going to waste a few more hours guessing at this one. gl guys hope u catch up to the chat people.



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by Prote
chat is saying that 6 people are trying to confirm so one of these 6 has won. Can't be any harm in releasing the .html answer now.


Why would you think someone has won if they are trying to confirm?


Nobody has won yet.

Springer...

[edit on 7-27-2006 by Springer]


cheers for the info



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by derfred33
some words from the answers and others...


4 letter

71
40
live
life
love
luck
lamb
titor

2 letter

is
me
no
to
of

7 letter

buffalo
survive
tachyon
trantor


the 427 format is clearly on the given answers....just an idea




You have the correct word in 2 out of 3 sections. That is my final clue. Good luck.



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoopnfunk
I'll tell you what is stresfull -- having contributed to these answers and research for three days only to have many of those who benefited from our work move on to the final stage only to come back here and complain about how hard confirmation is... it really grinds my gears and i'm trying hard not to get banned here so I'll cut it short and leave you with this.

If you want to make a post about how you are 'still not confirmed' while the rest of use are sitting on the outside looking in, pleading for help, please think twice -- all you are really doing is rubbing it in our face.

Either contribute to the thread with some relevant ideas or get lost.


I couldn't agree more.
I have no issue with not winning, its the fact that none of you wouldn't be where you are without the work of this large team.
Fair enough you can't tell us the answer to this last part, but don't come on whining that you are stuck on the last part, because some of us are still working on getting to that part.



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
In Crakeur's last post before he figured it out he was looking into 1954 and the info at the bottom of the page. Maybe it has something to do with that?



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If you have followed the posts in this thread's last few pages you would know the final answer instructs the player to NOT POST the final answer on the internet.

PLEASE get OFF these people's "backs" and hammer it out for yourselves, this is competition now. Prote summed it up perfectly.

Springer...



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
If you have followed the posts in this thread's last few pages you would know the final answer instructs the player to NOT POST the final answer on the internet.

PLEASE get OFF these people's "backs" and hammer it out for yourselves, this is competition now. Prote summed it up perfectly.

Springer...



Since chat is part of internet (last time i checked), someone already broke the rule.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

log in

join