It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think I got it first, ahem.... but no matter - the reason that the answer isn't being posted is that the page specifically requests that you don't post the answer until you are confirmed. I haven't got past that yet.

And, yes, I'm new to ATS and all, but to those who complain, I never said that I did it all myself! I agree wholeheartedly with those who say it's been a team effort, and proper kudos to them. I could never have got some of those other answers.

link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Yep, got the last page and probably wasn't fast enough to confirm....

so what the *(^)*&% is the answer to this?

knowing these things, what then, do you say now ?
'____|__|_______'

link   

How is it that you all come up with the answer at about exact time?

link   

Originally posted by zsandmann

Originally posted by Dioxholster
The next question is

If you resist the truth, then you are ?

what's the url?

lol... oh well, you expect these kinds of things in a competition.

Maybe those left behind will get the last laugh when the confirm page is solved and the answer is BS

link   
Can we at least get a nudge in the right direction?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
No one has confirmed yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

the reason that the answer isn't being posted is that the page specifically requests that you don't post the answer until you are confirmed

if the page specifically requested that you jump of a bridge... well you know the rest...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by glengineer
I think I got it first, ahem.... but no matter - the reason that the answer isn't being posted is that the page specifically requests that you don't post the answer until you are confirmed. I haven't got past that yet.

And, yes, I'm new to ATS and all, but to those who complain, I never said that I did it all myself! I agree wholeheartedly with those who say it's been a team effort, and proper kudos to them. I could never have got some of those other answers.

are you also not allowed to give any clues?

or do you just not feel inclined to do so?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I said a nudge not the answer...

Two different things

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Originally posted by clpalmer

I'm on the final page as well. Its a race to confirm. It doesn't matter who got to the last page first. Its whoever confirms first.

So you're willing to take someone else's work and try and use it to your advantage, but you won't share it with the rest of us?

You mean like I did with "grok," right? I was a greedy bastard with that one.

hey, you did a great job on grok. i'm not ragging on ya. Go for it. Could ya please throw us a little idea though? Is it something off the wall like the whole klaatubaradanikto thing or something more obvious? Is it bigger than a bread box? Anything would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Conspiracy Follower

How is it that you all come up with the answer at about exact time?

Well said!

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
150 posts on this thread and I still can't get into chat.

man, i'm a nOOb

well it appears as though game over is near...

good game all!!

link   
clue: if someone teaches u a lesson in class so u can pass the test, what do u tell them in awe

link   

No one has confirmed yet.

I thought we had a winner?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X
150 posts on this thread and I still can't get into chat.

man, i'm a nOOb

well it appears as though game over is near...

good game all!!

Dont worry dude, i think congrats are due to all of us

link   
Hopefully HUNT_ADMIN will post an update soon. From what I gather we could still get to the last page and be the first to confirm. Hopefully HA will clear it up soon.

link   
There will be a winner, one winner. That winner will have COMPLETED the game and that's how they will win, just like anyother game. Your assumptions are only distracting you.

The bickering, accusing and incivility is utterly un called for and immature to the extreme.

Get back on track with this thread please I would hate to see someone get banned after sticking with this so long and so far.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Once you enter the final answer, then there is a final confirmation process that requires a valid email address.

Since the confirmation process itself needs a little thought, there are no confirmations yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
There will be a winner, one winner. That winner will have COMPLETED the game and that's how they will win, just like anyother game. Your assumptions are only distracting you.

The bickering, accusing and incivility is utterly un called for and immature to the extreme.

Get back on track with this thread please I would hate to see someone get banned after sticking with this so long and so far.

Springer...

One point, if there is a winner, then the point of this thread is null and void isnt it? I agree about the bickering tho

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dioxholster
clue: if someone teaches u a lesson in class so u can pass the test, what do u tell them in awe

Dioxholster seems to have thrown us a bone. Didn't want ti to slip through the cracks.

Thanks Diox

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join