It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
The question seems like it is setup to the one previous where the answer was "givemethehardones".

Hmmmm....what could it want for our input. We have a list of answers that, overall, don't seem related. We have everything and nothing. We can't comprehend how it fits, even tho it has meaning. Yet, we are supposed to be worthy. Worthy of what? Headaches? Frustration? How can I be worthy of something that makes no sense?

whatline were you going for?

link   
knowing these things, what then, do you say now ?

Finally we get an easy question at last. its clear al you have to o is focus on the change of font color and see what it means by changing it to white instead of the previous. maybe it got to do with color blind or white and black or there is no grey

link   

Finally we get an easy question at last. its clear al you have to o is focus on the change of font color and see what it means by changing it to white instead of the previous. maybe it got to do with color blind or white and black or there is no grey

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Tried
gimmeetheprize(woo queen rocks)
therewardismine
iamworthy
amiworthy
therewardisknowledge

whatnow
whoareyou

even cp,d
The final answer is ....
© 1954-2006 Holders Of The True Answer
All rights reserved in all countries.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dioxholster

The font changes when you get close to the end. the "r" counter did it as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

The font changes when you get close to the end. the "r" counter did it as well.

it could seem that way but it also could be a trick.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
what ever happened to alienS? did he try and go it alone or did he simply give up?

(distraction often clears the mind)

We're missing quite a few of the older thinktankers.

I was very close to joining the ones who left to work on their own after I got "it is to humans..." because that's what, like the second-to-last question? I could have left ya'll stuck on it for at least another hour or so until someone else tried it. If I can get the last question, getting the prize at the end is a very tempting concept.

But what the hell, you know? I'm not as good with the researching when I don't know what the hell I'm researching, so I might as well give someone else the chance to win...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Don't even start. You guys would still be on "grok" if it wasn't for me.

The same could be said for the "klaatu" guy.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Aww come on dude, none of us would be here if it wasnt for us all working together

EDIT I cant believe people are now sniping at each other when we are on the last question and have been together as one on this from the beginning, and that stinks

[edit on 27-7-2006 by BILL DOOR]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BILL DOOR
Aww come on dude, none of us would be here if it wasnt for us all working together

Exactly. This is the final question. May the luckiest mofo in this thread win.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think as this is thoroughly cryptic and after EVERYTHING we have been through, we should be warranted one tiny little clue.

[edit on 27/7/2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Don't even start. You guys would still be on "grok" if it wasn't for me.

The same could be said for the "klaatu" guy.

???

You're misunderstanding my post. I was talking about how close it was to the end. Describing why everyone else left that was working with us earlier.

All this whole quiz thing comes down to is who gets the last question, that's all I'm saying.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, this is new:

I entered all the answers, in a string:

www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com... xongivemethehardonesgnihtyreveotrewsnalanifeht431germanvoidthenextquestionoswaldidontwanttowait29527thisbeingtheoneworthytrantorcarbonlifetolivesurviv eklaatubaradaniktotowerofbabelgrokascolortoablindman.html

and got this:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /3141592653712titorton320wills40buffaloarea51northwoodstachyonteslaosama885lexingtonreachfargolebowskikilbynixongivemethehardonesgnihtyreveotrewsnalan ifeht431germanvoidthenextquestionoswaldidontwanttowait29527thisbeingtheoneworthytrantorcarbonlifetolivesurviveklaatubaradaniktotowerofbabelgrokascolor toablindman.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
WOW, i cannot believing after all the good work and jovial banter people are starting to turn on each other and question others motives.

If this is how this game it to end then the last four days have been a waste as it undermines everything that was good about this thread and game.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Trust me working together is the best answer. When I won rings I gave people everything I knew till I discovered the very last part, yes ok, then I got greedy and solved it by myself, but you don't even know this is the end. I knew I was at the end because it told me so. So let's all keep working together. I'm not trying to win this by the way, i just love puzzles and can't resist throwing in my .02

Z

link   

Originally posted by glengineer
Well, this is new:

I entered all the answers, in a string:

www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com... xongivemethehardonesgnihtyreveotrewsnalanifeht431germanvoidthenextquestionoswaldidontwanttowait29527thisbeingtheoneworthytrantorcarbonlifetolivesurviv eklaatubaradaniktotowerofbabelgrokascolortoablindman.html

and got this:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /3141592653712titorton320wills40buffaloarea51northwoodstachyonteslaosama885lexingtonreachfargolebowskikilbynixongivemethehardonesgnihtyreveotrewsnalan ifeht431germanvoidthenextquestionoswaldidontwanttowait29527thisbeingtheoneworthytrantorcarbonlifetolivesurviveklaatubaradaniktotowerofbabelgrokascolor toablindman.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

link   
Knowing these things, what then, do you say now?

I say that it takes teamwork and determination to find the answers that we seek.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is not the End but only the beginning of Harder whitish questions.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm still here ... it's more that I really don't have anything to contribute beyond what's already been said.

I think it has to do with the list of answers and somehow how they are all related and how that is related to the final answer to everything.

How that is I have no clue.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

This is not the End but only the beginning of Harder whitish questions.

You're wrong. I promise. This is the last question.

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join