It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I tried toast earlier...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey guys, I've been working for a couple of hours on my own but...no success. That's a pitty, so I decided to share my thoughts and wish you good luck.

To those who think there are no connections between the questions I would say that most probably you are WRONG (or at least I was digging too deep and managed to find some).

First of all, the strange connection between Trantor and carbon - the latter had something to do with survival and existence. You might want to check that on google yourself. Anyway, this might just be an accident.

Then the following sequence - carbon, life, tolive, survive is quite straightforward.

The connection between survive and Klaatu Barada Nikto could be explained by the thing that this phrase helped to save the Earth. The interesting point to be made about this phrase is that it has no translation, therefore, the legend of the Tower of Babel fits in - when god made it so that people could not understand each other.

So naturally I assumed that answer to 32nd question has to be related with Babylon. I checked ATS for relevant threads and one thing got my attention - the "Whore of Babylon" and the drink - wine made of the wrath of her fornication. I tried everything related to this story - no succes. Maybe I missed something. Maybe I was on the right track but slipped away.

To me this sequence seemed to fit perfectly, but who knows

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OK DUDES..

BACK FROM WORK..

I,m back in the game.. where do we stand??..

I,m starving so i,m gonna nip out for a shwarma.. gimme an update and i,m ready to rock

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I GOT IT

its drinkwhileyouthink.html

just kidding

this got really boring to drink? what is that. i'm trying to search History of Drunk People but without luck

link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
OK DUDES..

BACK FROM WORK..

I,m back in the game.. where do we stand??..

I,m starving so i,m gonna nip out for a shwarma.. gimme an update and i,m ready to rock

34)life
35)tolive
36)survive
37)klaatubaradanikto
38)towerofbabel

still on

To drink?

link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
razor, when you find out how to get rid of the hair on your palms, let us know.

Yea please. U2u me ... immediately. I haven't been able to find a way to get r...

... nevermind.

It's something on ATS but not in this syntax .... that's from HUNT. My guess is that it's in some posts here somewhere ... but not with the same line of questioning. For example if the answer was "coffee" it would be in a thread about spilling hot beverages on your crotch, or picking beans in some field in Farawaylandia. Not in a thread about drinking.

Again, just my interpretation and thoughts.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Conspiracy Follower
Hey guys, I've been working for a couple of hours on my own but...no success. That's a pitty, so I decided to share my thoughts and wish you good luck.

To those who think there are no connections between the questions I would say that most probably you are WRONG (or at least I was digging too deep and managed to find some).

First of all, the strange connection between Trantor and carbon - the latter had something to do with survival and existence. You might want to check that on google yourself. Anyway, this might just be an accident.

Then the following sequence - carbon, life, tolive, survive is quite straightforward.

The connection between survive and Klaatu Barada Nikto could be explained by the thing that this phrase helped to save the Earth. The interesting point to be made about this phrase is that it has no translation, therefore, the legend of the Tower of Babel fits in - when god made it so that people could not understand each other.

So naturally I assumed that answer to 32nd question has to be related with Babylon. I checked ATS for relevant threads and one thing got my attention - the "Whore of Babylon" and the drink - wine made of the wrath of her fornication. I tried everything related to this story - no succes. Maybe I missed something. Maybe I was on the right track but slipped away.

To me this sequence seemed to fit perfectly, but who knows

Good luck.

good thinking dude

I have been trying the literal for a while, french, german, tower of babel was when the different languages came into being, so was thinking of a foreign verb to drink. But am not au fait with other languages
I feel this is the way to go, different languages

link   

Originally posted by Dioxholster
I GOT IT

its drinkwhileyouthink.html

just kidding

this got really boring to drink? what is that. i'm trying to search History of Drunk People but without luck

watch it.

link   
where are we? about to have a drink.

see the last 100 or so pages for a brief synopsis.

off to see if the whore of babylon gives me something besides and STD

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
page 100 -200 was liek 5 questions

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
fiverz, HUNT is basically saying it's on the site but not to drink so, with that in mind, everyone open your thesaurus and let's all pick words relating to the words "to drink"

we should be good to go in about a decade

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

fiverz, HUNT is basically saying it's on the site but not to drink so, with that in mind, everyone open your thesaurus and let's all pick words relating to the words "to drink"

He also said it is not as hard as we think. What ever that means?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Huh? What did HUNT say?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
dont erase your cookies and dont worry about starting over again just type in the next answer or keep trying to guess you will be taken to the next page regardless

Thank you x infinity!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could this have anything to do with it?

Instead of "To Drink" it's "Drink To"

I've tried variations on toast, and can't find anything.

I'm still trying to find something from that, though.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
GUYS I THINK IM ON TO SOMETHING

I AM ON BABELFISH.COM TRANSLATING THE VERB TO DRINK INTO OTHER LANGUAGES

MAYBE?????

EDIT TOWER OF BABEL, LANGUAGES, TO DRINK

Simple?

[edit on 26-7-2006 by BILL DOOR]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
could this have something to do with it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If you want to play around with the foreign language aspect, the wiktionary entry for drink has about 50 different foreign translations for the verb which I've been trying sporadically. We may also want to look into Sumerian, Akkadian, and Assyrian-Babylonian

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by anaxandros
If you want to play around with the foreign language aspect, the wiktionary entry for drink has about 50 different foreign translations for the verb which I've been trying sporadically. We may also want to look into Sumerian, Akkadian, and Assyrian-Babylonian

but those dont seem to be "to drink" the verb, just "a" drink

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If Hunt said it's on this site, then it's most likely not a translation into another language.

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join