It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by catinthebox
if lets say... iwin somehow im not going to give the prize to me, il lgive it to the guy i see who did the most work on this, spent the msot hours and whatnot

Thats a strange thing to say, why do you say that?

I don't plan on winning myself, regardless. I'm here for the fun, and the spirit of it. Working towards a common goal with old members, and new members alike.

I'll drink to that!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
ive maybe gotten 10 answers for myself, and i only got those because of brainstorming with you guys, id give it to the most deserving, unless its likelots of money, then ill give the most deserving half

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

if lets say... iwin somehow im not going to give the prize to me, il lgive it to the guy i see who did the most work on this, spent the msot hours and whatnot

Then that has to go to mechanic 32.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
this is stating to sound like a muitany! everyone for themselfs? thats not how a team works. to bad the prize only goes to the person who scored, and not to the players with the assists. Any how i need a drink too!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Result_was

twas what i was thinking

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
i'm at a loss, and hey mech, how do you know all the answers are on ats? I never took that approach.

ADMIN has said as much.

they may not all be easy to find, but I can assure you they are here. I had ADMIN's word on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
HI everyone,

Has anyone tried putting the name of a drink, that was consumed in the Babylon 5 series?

Babylon 5 Cuisine - On the sci-fi series BABYLON 5/SYN/1994-98 the alien races onboard the space station Babylon 5 (Narn, Centauri, etc) partake of a various native foods and beverages. The following is a select list:

breen - a meat dish akin to the Swedish Meatballs made on Earth.
brevari - a Centauri fine, light red alcoholic drink.
G'Quon Eth Seeds - Seeds of the G'Quon Eth plant are used by the Narn race for religious purposes. The Centauri drop the seeds in alcoholic drinks to produce an "enjoyable" flavor.
hot jala - a thick milky-green beverage made from the sap of the jalwah tree.
lukrol - a pungent meat dish simmered in a greasy broth.
mitlop - chewy dessert made from fresh tripe-marinated overnight in pakoberry juice.
Old Salted - a salty, liquored cake.
phroomis - dried and pickled skin (of an enemy or betrayer) wrapped around a stick and covered with a sauce of blood-berries and leeches. If no such skin is available, the recipe substitutes beans and rice.
silsop cakes - dry, spicy bread.
tagro - a sweet alcoholic beverage.
tapote - rich tart.
taree - a Narn alcoholic drink.

I got the out of sequence message, and I don't have time to redo it right now...

Someone try these.

The final answer to everything should be Love....

- The Edge

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Result_was

twas what i was thinking

Nope, not me. I was more of a referee here than anything. I have'nt come up with one answer on my own.

But thanx for the vote of approval, anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I know I'd just like to figure out one answer to share.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheshire cat

lol me 2.

So far I've come up dry, on this "To drink? " question.

'Bout ready to throw in the towel.

[edit on 7/26/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I dont like this question anymore. Lets have the next one.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
well, looks like we may have another tough question on our hands. I have to leave at 4:50 to go pick up my boy, and won't be back til 8:00, so hopefully it isnt solved by then

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I was hoping it would be got milk, i'm searching through ATS so hopefully something will pop up. My story was rejected by slashdot as well, i guess someone on Slashdot has a grudge against us.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I came up with the first few answers on my own before starting to get involved here. This is a lot more fun though. Who cares about the prize. I have a web site and that would seem to be the prize.

I'm running out of drinking words, its time to walk away and come back fresh. I get the feeling this is one of those duh I should have known that answers.

link   
you did the most work youve been here day and night, i have too, btu the point is i only found answers out for myself before they were posted, like i joined on the 15th page and i saw soem questions and i knew what pi10 was and timetravel_0 and i knew it but i didnt post it because they were already answered , then alogn the way iwas real close, the answer was german, btu isaid germanS, and stuff liek that, one person in this thread could not have gotten for withotu the help of the rest.

link   
My children are starving so I'll be back.
I also tried:
elixir
elixiroflife
formula

This is so simple it's getting to freakin' complicated.
Good luck.

be back in an hour.

link   
I think that if the prize is an object like an xbox or something it should go to the one who wins the game

but if it´s the website, one pearson alone can´t manage a decent website, it´s too much work, so it would be nice to form a team with all of us to manage the website.

if i win the prize i´ll invite you to that ...

[edit on 26/7/06 by derfred33]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WRCSVT
I dont like this question anymore. Lets have the next one.

sounds good, try to enter it! (no spaces)

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by cheshire cat

lol me 2.

So far I've come up dry, on this "To drink? " question.

'Bout ready to throw in the towel.

[edit on 7/26/2006 by Mechanic 32]

there was a hidden pun in there, hahah

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
we (mechanic ) keep saying this is the hardest one yet and then we answer it in no time flat. no doubt the level part was the hardest followed by the apnea question.

this one seems so simple that it is driving us all nuts so I think we should all go down to the bar and have a beer.

raise a glass, toast the makers of this evil game and then kill them all.

mechanic I am kidding about you being the only one saying it.

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join