It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"q_whatisthetraffictarget.html"

answer: if the questions pause at 31 with a "level error" then there have not been enough unique referring websites sending visitors to www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com

what that says to me, is that we will definitely restart the game, to see the next "true" question.

[edit on 7/25/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
I keep coming back to these parts of the riddle (if it is the actual riddle):

distribute this site URL far and wide
the result of spreading the URL

Maybe it has to do with spacing of the url as the answer i.e. far, wide, spreading....but I come up with errors when trying varios spacing of the URL as an answer. Tough riddle.

i tried that as well...tried

the-final-answer-to-everything.html &
t-h-e-f-i-n-a-l-a-n-s-w-e-r-t-o-e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.html

but according to that q_ answer we do have to wait for a specific number if referers.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
"q_whatisthetraffictarget.html"

answer: if the questions pause at 31 with a "level error" then there have not been enough unique referring websites sending visitors to www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com

I LOVE YOU

[edit on 25-7-2006 by catinthebox]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ok....so what number do we have to wait for?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
catinthebox, edit your post, to reflect the changes I had made in mine, to restore page format.

seems the box I used instead of the quote box, throws the formatting out of whack.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Ok....so what number do we have to wait for?

i'm now guessing a q_ question might answer that. trying a bunch of variations now.

link   
Shall we start asking questions and keep track of them? Or is 104 enough, anyone clear their cookies and try recently?

link   
I'm starting a tinwiki for this but I have never created a wiki entry before so I'm terrible with the formatting. I'll create a quick stub and put the answers in it if someone else will go in and format it.

tinwiki.org...

Someone add the q_ phrases we can use and anything else you can think of. This will prevent a lot of the "please catch me up" questions.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
According to managerial behavior research, the main reason group projects fail is that the group will dive into the task without creating processes.

I will no longer work with the ATS group on this task until the majority wishes to create an honest, organzied approach in which groupthink can once again be restored. I will await until the majority comes to realize that more organization is needed in order to succeed. Now one-half of this entire thread is cluttered with suggestions/ideas/nonsense for one question.

If no one wishes to make an organized effort...I wish you all the best of luck.

-Prof. X

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
answer: we already told you

link   
tried so far...

q_traffic.html
q_howmuchtraffic.html
q_howmanywebsites.html
q_howmanylinks.html
q_howmanyuniquereferingwebsites.html
q_howmanyuniquereferers.html

link   

Originally posted by Kellter
Shall we start asking questions and keep track of them? Or is 104 enough, anyone clear their cookies and try recently?

yup, cleared the seeker cookie, anyway. Thats the one that tracks the responses.

link   

Originally posted by Professor_X
According to managerial behavior research, the main reason group projects fail is that the group will dive into the task without creating processes.

I will no longer work with the ATS group on this task until the majority wishes to create an honest, organzied approach in which groupthink can once again be restored. I will await until the majority comes to realize that more organization is needed in order to succeed. Now one-half of this entire thread is cluttered with suggestions/ideas/nonsense for one question.

-Prof. X

You sound like a blast to work with. Damn ideas! Damn ideas to hell.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Cutwolf]

link   
www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com...

answer: the questions are programmed to pause with an error if the referring traffic does not exceed 150 unique sites

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X

-Prof. X

you suck if you leave

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
answer: to find the one who is worthy

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

answer: the questions are programmed to pause with an error if the referring traffic does not exceed 150 unique sites

Beat me to it by a split. Nice work.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Excellent....

So r150 is the target!

EDIT: Actually exceed means the target to release q32 will be r151.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

good job!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm with Prof X. I noticed earlier on this thread everyone ignored his post of ideas and I think he's on the right track. We need an organized focus group. I don't care who leads it. Right now it's mish/mash and going nowhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join