It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
razor, I saw that too. might just be a result of people posting the link to get higher traffic levels. that was what I assumed but I couldn't find the link on his site.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
ive had it with people coming back from being away for like 6 hours, and asking people to catch them up, if you want to be caught up READ THE PAGES, skim them if you have too, jsut dont spam, its spamming because its useless, the r101 thing makes sence only because there was 2 connections that have since disspeared, r = reference, there is no limit to the r counter, the higher the better,for that girl making a list of the r values, it started r 31 not 30, the ERROR: your answer is out of sequence, MEANS NOTHING, if it just says Out of Sequence, eithe ryour on to somehting or its a past answer, AND SO FAR 42 MEANS NOTHIGN WITH THIS GAME YET AHHHHHHH

just two corrections ... if you are referring to my list, I am a male
and I could have sworn there was an r30 in the thread ... I'll go back and review it

also 42 does have some 'significance' ... it was one of the r numbers the powers that be decided to hand-code on the page ... whether or not that has any relevance to the game remains to be seen

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
enomous, hunt said yesterday that the game is designed to last 30 days. he said "it better" - whatever that means.

the message posted by you says traffic levels must be met and we even had springer in here telling us to spread the url and to not spam it.

so, the traffic increase seems to be the key to the next level.

could be...maybe i am wrong. just seems out of context compared to the previous answers.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
fiverz is a dude? cross him off our private list
kidding

link   

ive had it with people coming back from being away for like 6 hours, and asking people to catch them up, if you want to be caught up READ THE PAGES, skim them if you have too

HEY relax dude.. some of us have to go work sometimes..

maybe if you,d had 3 day,s n nights without sleep on this game you,d ask for a progress report too..

Don,t forget.. about twenty of the pages today were dedicated to new member script kiddies which bored us into silence so we went awol and kept our theories to ourself while these haxors put the whole game in jeapordy and almost got it cancelled

The whole point of ATS is to supply information to those without it

[edit on 25-7-2006 by AGENT_T]

link   
do they want us to link to www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com... or www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com...

It says distribute this site url and www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com... is the specific site url to that page.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

ive had it with people coming back from being away for like 6 hours, and asking people to catch them up, if you want to be caught up READ THE PAGES, skim them if you have too, jsut dont spam, its spamming because its useless, the r101 thing makes sence only because there was 2 connections that have since disspeared, r = reference, there is no limit to the r counter, the higher the better,for that girl making a list of the r values, it started r 31 not 30, the ERROR: your answer is out of sequence, MEANS NOTHING, if it just says Out of Sequence, eithe ryour on to somehting or its a past answer, AND SO FAR 42 MEANS NOTHIGN WITH THIS GAME YET AHHHHHHH

and I could have sworn there was an r30 in the thread ... I'll go back and review it

also 42 does have some 'significance' ... it was one of the r numbers the powers that be decided to hand-code on the page ... whether or not that has any relevance to the game remains to be seen

According to HUNT_ADMIN, the "counter" started being shown at 30, however, according to the code, it appears that it actually starts being shown at 31. Nobody was actually able to catch it at 30 or 31 though.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
the first link. the "distribute this url" message pops up all the time.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
fiverz is a dude? cross him off our private list
kidding

Haha I get that alot and I don't know why. It relates to the number Five and someone said something along the lines of Fives and it turned into Fiverz eventually. Just something I use all over the net.

Next conspiracy-related forum I join I'll be sure to have a more manly s/n haha.

I've tried a bunch of numbers relating to the r list with no success. I am increasingly suspicious that if we really DO need to answer something here and not wait ... that it's NOT a number. Just another gut feeling.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm heading home. if the kids let me, I'll come back and see where we stand.

best of luck in the interim.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS

According to HUNT_ADMIN, the "counter" started being shown at 30, however, according to the code, it appears that it actually starts being shown at 31. Nobody was actually able to catch it at 30 or 31 though.

What code? The "r#" is handcoded onto the site. Its not automated and thus there is no code to say what it started at. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Haha I get that alot and I don't know why.

Strange.. anyone with bender as an avatar i,d automatically assume it was a guy

SLURM ANYONE???????

[edit on 25-7-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
r counter just jumped to r104.

link   
okay, i gotta go tend to my babies. i'll be back, if there is any progress made, please u2u me. In the meantime, I'll be thinking about all of this.... stuff.
Side note, way back a couple of pages ago, there was a post from hunt-admin that the r# started at 30.

link   
r is 104 now

lol

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
there goes theory 101

link   

Originally posted by enomus
r counter just jumped to r104.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Where are my frickin straws??? My arms are flailing around aimlessly!!!

link   
i think its just distracting us from the question...but I have no leads on it either.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ok, if we're at r104 now there goes the theory that its a % needed to reach the next clue. it's definitely not unique visitors or page views...could be inbound links still but that doesn't have anything to do with actual traffic stats.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ok, so I didn't leave yet. saw the 104 and now my counter went back to 94

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join