It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadMojo
Through my resources, I have found that there is a connection between this and denyignorance.com

Interesting that there is no site "setup" there yet...
Was there ever a denyignorance.com?
Could ownership of denyignorance be the prize?
That sounds possible...if not probable...

How did you find this out?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ok. I just got back on and it took me over 1 hour to catch up on all the posts. Anyways, I have a couple of things to say.

1. This was around maybe 20 or so pages ago when this was brought up, but I just wanted to clear this up. I never told the blog the answers to the questions on Thefinalanswertoeverything.com. They must have seen the other thread I made and copied the answers from there. Anyways, since then, I've decided to let that thread die, since several people on this thread have a list of answers, and anybody that wants them can just ask on this thread.

2. So has everybody agreed that the r stands for reference, and that the way to bring it up is to have hits to the website from links on different domain names? Also, does everybody think that the number needs to go up to r101 before the next clue is revealed? From what I can tell, this has been the only update since I've been gone, but if there are any others, feel free to point them out.

3. Since there are apparently groups "operating in secret", I'm trying to make a list of people on ATS that are dedicated to working on the answer in this thread. This is just to get a good idea of how many people on ATS are working together and how big of a group this is. If you want to be added to this list, just say so in your next post, and I'll add you to the list.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm working on this when I can, Maybe about 7-8 hours a day.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
perhaps the r# goes up whenever a unique person gets to this question or answers a certain amount?

link   

Remember we already have had a question that only a ATS member could solve! Well at least that is just my .02.

interesting point... i take that to mean there could be a different question 'only a member of another site' could answer.

link   

Originally posted by AlienS
Ok. I just got back on and it took me over 1 hour to catch up on all the posts. Anyways, I have a couple of things to say.

1. This was around maybe 20 or so pages ago when this was brought up, but I just wanted to clear this up. I never told the blog the answers to the questions on Thefinalanswertoeverything.com. They must have seen the other thread I made and copied the answers from there. Anyways, since then, I've decided to let that thread die, since several people on this thread have a list of answers, and anybody that wants them can just ask on this thread.

2. So has everybody agreed that the r stands for reference, and that the way to bring it up is to have hits to the website from links on different domain names? Also, does everybody think that the number needs to go up to r101 before the next clue is revealed? From what I can tell, this has been the only update since I've been gone, but if there are any others, feel free to point them out.

3. Since there are apparently groups "operating in secret", I'm trying to make a list of people on ATS that are dedicated to working on the answer in this thread. This is just to get a good idea of how many people on ATS are working together and how big of a group this is. If you want to be added to this list, just say so in your next post, and I'll add you to the list.

Hey AlienS, welcome back. The 101 is an assumption but we're not completely sure. Time will tell.

Oh, count me in

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm with ya'll. BTW r# is up to 82 now.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
AlienS you can count me in for sure!

I just thought of something ... we should keep track of what the increments are for the counter.

I believe it went something, r42, r71, r78, r82?

Maybe they will have some future significance (especially considering those numbers are hand-coded by the powers that be
).

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Add me to the list AlienS

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

I just thought of something ... we should keep track of what the increments are for the counter.

Maybe they will have some future significance (especially considering those numbers are hand-coded by the powers that be
).

Are they all prime numbers, or something like that??

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Why not all of us get into a chatroom or have a conference via MSN Messenger?

link   
Please add me as well.

Game on.

link   
I'm in for the long haul at this point as well.

although I am going to bill ATS for all my wasted time.

link   
can someone post a list of answers so far? lat i was on we were still on the revert to thequestion one

link   
maybe something to do with R...

look at the clue again.

level error you are not yet worthy
distribute this site URL far and wide
the value of the reward depends on it

the remaining questions are going to be the hardest yet. This question will revert to the planned version when site traffic levels, the result of spreading the URL, reach the expected number.

We have.

reward
remaining
revert
result
reach

All start with re... coincidence?

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

).
actually thats just code from google updating its sel, did anyone keep track of the time differential between each change if its the same it will prove what i'm saying else...

link   

).

and I remember someone saying that they noticed it when it was @ r32

link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
can someone post a list of answers so far? lat i was on we were still on the revert to thequestion one

We're still at that one.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm working on the first quote, "in sequence there are 40 and 41 is final"
what the heck? any ideas?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Has this been thought before but i think this may be an upcoming film by the Coen Brothers? 2 of the answers were based on Fargo and Lebowski, BOTH directed by the Coen brothers???? what do you think?

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join