It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
We are obviously not the only people trying to solve this, where is the other group looking at it?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now
Do NOT Post to the Blog about the Game, he is giving awnsers away to everybody, and he says that there is multiple groups working to get the prize, and one group made a script to look for all the awnsers that are true, so I think that, this is just an idea, that if anyone asks for a list of the awnsers, that we should U2U it to them instead of posting it on the board, so that they cant get the prize, what do you think?

I think that the answers have been typed in here so many times that anyone can find them by now. They're all over the place. I doesn't really matter anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
both givemetheanswer and iwanttheanswernow send me to the error out of sequence page

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
from that blog

People indicating activity from these sites have been sending me progress emails:
nexopia.com
digg.com
mnbowlingforums.com
thunderarena.com
godlikeproductions.com
b3ta.com
abovetopsecret.com (no email from them, but they're active)

I went to the hacker site that had the phony simon and there was a post by (presumably) the real simon. one post and the kid was whimpering. it was quite comical

link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
How about moving it to RATS?

Mech and I discussed it, but I felt that it was not in the spirit of ATS, and I think Mech feel the same. As I said before we are about sheding light in the darkenss. To me it would be selling out to fear. There has been some good contributions to this from members who lack the points for RATS. I think we would not be better off if we lost them. If you or someone else want to start a RATS thread I will monitor it, as well at this one, and participate in both. But if I saw an answer in there, and it was staying there, i would post it out here for everyone to see. Other sites may opperate in the dark, but we should not...we are better than that. BTW we are ahead of everyone. Sure they may have caught up in this pause, but once it starts again we shall be at the front. Remember we already have had a question that only a ATS member could solve!

Well at least that is just my .02.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Imperium Americana]

link   
Error: Out of sequence does not mean anything.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
just realized that i put in a whole bunch of randoms ans i seem to get the out of sequence message randomly

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yaah, I also think that we should not move it to RATS, it is better here, but maybe if someone finds an anwser, they should have a delay, like a 1 question delay, like say you awnser one, then the next one, only let out the one before, that way the other groups cant get ahead of us.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
iwanttheanswernow doesn't do anything, I'll keep spreading the website and guessing for a possible answer. I think if there was one somebody would have guessed it by now, maybe they did and kept it secret hoping they could move on by themselves. There is no point in hiding this discussion, it will only slow down the progress.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah, don't move this to RATS. While I have the points to get in there, moving the entire thread there will severely limit our progress. if you have to do anything, make ANOTHER thread in RATS so we can work on it in secret, so we can then share it with everyone.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectChaos
just realized that i put in a whole bunch of randoms ans i seem to get the out of sequence message randomly

I thought of making a sticky with all the info that we think we know for now (ie that, the previous answers and questions, the fact there is a counter thats going up on the bottom) but I am not around alot to edit it. It would help keep the thread focused on helping solve it ... ie, just link to the thread in an answer instead of explaining things over and over.

Just another thought if someone wants to take that up.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
please people quit worrying about other groups, we are getting distracted from the main goal here.
i think that the answer to this is most likely a number so lets keep trying to figure it out okay

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
One one hand i think that we are stuck until they want us to move ahead, but on the other hand i think that the answer might already be out there, under our noses. We encounterd a problem like this yesterday when it said something to the effect of you cant go any further, new questions will be released each day. We found the answer for that after much deliberation...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i just started from scratch again and noticed this quote

it is important to distribute this

URL: www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com

showed up after the 22nd answer "gnihtyreveotrewsnalanifeht"

also the same quote but slightly modified showed up on 26 "thenextquestion" and 28 "it is important to distribute this site"

it is important to distribute this site

i don't know if it means anything, but i don't think those were there before.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by enomus

also the same quote but slightly modified showed up on 26 "thenextquestion" and 28 "it is important to distribute this site"

Thats always been there...

link   

Originally posted by enomus

this statement shows up on the wrong answer screen as well should i link it too?

link   
Through my resources, I have found that there is a connection between this and denyignorance.com

Interesting that there is no site "setup" there yet...
Was there ever a denyignorance.com?
Could ownership of denyignorance be the prize?
That sounds possible...if not probable...

link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
One one hand i think that we are stuck until they want us to move ahead, but on the other hand i think that the answer might already be out there, under our noses. We encounterd a problem like this yesterday when it said something to the effect of you cant go any further, new questions will be released each day. We found the answer for that after much deliberation...

I agree. I'll write down a list with everything that I've tried so far. Maybe each one of us can pick up a task to do, just to organize things a little bit and see if we can figure this out.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Counter just went up to r82. I've made a few more links ... I've now clicked on links from 13 different domains. Keep pluggin guys (it doesnt hurt)!

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i just refreshed, now at r82!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join