It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I tried typeing "research" and got no back button, is all i was trying to figure out.
I really think this is just another question and we should concentrate on trying to
answer it. Prob wasted a crap load of time with this side tracking, which of course is
the point of the person who made the site, I only got about 17 hours left

Be back later of course this splinter in my mind isnt going anywhere

[edit on 25-7-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just went through all of the questions again and can confirm that every answer is still the same.

If they aren't working for you, maybe you C&Ped the answer and accidently copied a space as well. This will prompt an incorrect answer.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have firefox. I posted links on 2 different forums. Maybe I just have to link the links to here? Is it possible to directly do that?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I agree -- none of the answers have changed -- I went back through last night -- although the timer is still winding down -- at 16 hours and some change here

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What ever happened to submitting the URL to free search engine submittal programs? This seemed like a good idea.

Is anyone still doing this? I asked how I could, but got no response.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
It seems to me that the website doesn't need anymore hits as it's obviously struggling with the volume of people using it so i really don't think it's a case of waiting, something is being missed

We think it's not the HITS but the number of UNIQUE REFERRALS (or hits coming from a new domain). That's why clicking links in this thread shouldn't add to the number ... the domain abovetopsecret.com has already been linked to the site.

That is if our thinking of the "r" is correct.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
we can use the google toolbar to give positive feedback to the website....maybe this helps

link   
How are you finding out what number the "r" is at? Are you using a special program or what? I have a hypothesis I want to test out.

link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
What ever happened to submitting the URL to free search engine submittal programs? This seemed like a good idea.

Scroll through those ... I haven't tried that angle yet as I am still putting the link in the signatures of all my forums.

At the very least this site is gonna get a heck of alot of traffic now.

The hell ... it won't let me link ... gotta do some stuff.

Just google "free search engine site submission"

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Fiverz]

link   
Can anyone please repost the last clue? I remember the level error and not being worthy.
I've tried:
skiplevel
nextlevel
fixerror

sheesh, I thought it'd be worth a try.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
How are you finding out what number the "r" is at? Are you using a special program or what? I have a hypothesis I want to test out.

r(#) appears at the bottom of the page.

link   
It just doesn't seem right to me that the game should have to wait for a certain number of hits to progress. I keep going back to maybe were overlooking something right in front of us. But what? I don't know. I just think there has to be a way around this other than just waiting.

link   
And now with the game graphic sending you to the last page of this thread and not page 101 anymore, I don't know what the 'r' value needs to be to spawn the next question.

Apparently, they saw this and fixed it to our detriment.

So, we link and wait.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
One thing is certain. When I clicked that banner from within this thread the number rose. Perhaps there is a standard answer for this

link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
And now with the game graphic sending you to the last page of this thread and not page 101 anymore, I don't know what the 'r' value needs to be to spawn the next question.

Apparently, they saw this and fixed it to our detriment.

So, we link and wait.

what is the game graphic?

link   
Question: Has anyone else lost the tags altogether at the foot of the screen?

link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

external link

Scroll through those ...

All of the ones I tried require that we are able to modify the page (ie put up the site's name/link to the site). This is useless if that's the case, we obviously cannot add a link to the page.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

r(#) appears at the bottom of the page.

I feel like an idiot for not scrolling down the page...

So we need over 20 more links to this website? Is that what has been decided?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
okay, someone else try this for me. type in moretime.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
tried it cheshire...got nothing but the error: out of sequence

Nothing has been decided...we have no idea if we are even on the right track. Everything is purely conjecture at this point...

[edit on 25-7-2006 by PokeyJoe]

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join