It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe

Has anyone explored the Masonic avenue for this question?? Its says that we are not worthy because our level isnt high enough...isnt there supposedly a big change or transformation for Masons when they go from 32nd degree, or level to 33rd degree???

Welcome to ATS.

You might be onto something there.

Anyone remember what the name of the ritual from 32nd to 33rd degree is?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Grand Inspector-General is the title of a 33rd degree Mason. Not sure about the ritual.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
A little info on Masons..

At the 33rd Degree level, initiates are fully apprised of the Luciferic theology taught and believed by top, "inner-court" Masons. 33rd Degree Masonry appears to be indisputably interconnected at the highest levels and in varying forms with the coming New World Order and its governing elite.

Source: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Just a quick search, for more info this site wants you to buy books.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
www.gaiaguys.net...

dialogue of the ritual?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thanks!! I think that we might be on to something here, considering that the 33rd degree takes you into the highest levels of Masonry, and the current question that we have states that they will be the hardest yet, ie. taking us into the highest level of questions...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Just a couple of thoughts to consider:

The link from ATS for the game takes you a post where the question was "how?". We've answered this as "beingtheoneworthy". What if this is NOT the entire answer. What if how? is tied into distributing the site as well.

So the question is asked, "how?", we type in "beingtheworthyone" and get the level error screen. What if "how?" really needs two things, a correct answer and traffic to be at a certain level.

This would certainly serve to slow the game down. One of the earlier questions indicated that there would only be one question per day at that point forward. It could be that the game is setup so that each successive question is dependent on two things, a correct answer and an action, in our case site level.

It could also stand to reason that as the game progresses, that the questions could require additional actions before proceeding.

Perhaps the 'r' value in only incremented periodically. For example, if a report is being sent out from the 'final' site to someone here on ATS, it might only be done, say three times a day. So, the counter incrementing might not be happening in real time, which would explain the jump from r36 to r42.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
OK GUYS..

I gotta go work now..All I could do to help the cause to get hits up is BLOG

Beat the living daylights out of the blogspot on my signature then link to gamesite.
Maybe all our contributions will hit the magic number needed..

I,LL BE BACK!!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2So the question is asked, "how?", we type in "beingtheworthyone" and get the level error screen. What if "how?" really needs two things, a correct answer and traffic to be at a certain level.

I thought we already came to the conclusion that the traffic must reach a certain level.

the question is, what level and how do we activate the next question once that traffic level is attained.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Freenrgy2So the question is asked, "how?", we type in "beingtheworthyone" and get the level error screen. What if "how?" really needs two things, a correct answer and traffic to be at a certain level.

I thought we already came to the conclusion that the traffic must reach a certain level.

the question is, what level and how do we activate the next question once that traffic level is attained.

The group may have come to one conclusion, but as yet its an unproven one, so we should be trying ALL other methods just to make sure we get the answer in the alloted time.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
The group may have come to one conclusion, but as yet its an unproven one, so we should be trying ALL other methods just to make sure we get the answer in the alloted time.

The conclusion was reached after a mod comment about NOT SPAMMING..Hit target can be reached in other ways.. Giveaway..

Also don,t worry so much on the timer.note all your answers so for in notepad or sumthin.reset cookies.history/autocomplete and go and refill in the answers.

Mech32 just did it succesfully and went from 15 to 33 hours

AND HIT MY BLOGSPOT TO GET THERE FASTER answers so far are there too

I REALLLLLY GOTTA GO WORK..

have fun

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think if you don't answer within the time frame, the worst that would happen is that you would have to start over. It looks like a cookie expiration timer to me. Every correct answer then resets your cookie.

I don't think the same masters are that sadistic to end the game if you don't answer within a certain time period.....at least not at this point.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Freenrgy2 states the following:

O.K. I'm sure that my suggestions has something to do with the next question because of an U2U that I received from the forum staff.

He also noticed his ABS points increase by 500, I think that is the correct number he mentioned, after making the suggestion.

This, coupled with the tags, specifically investigation of the tag 'urchin' has lead many to believe it is a # of hits type of deal...

I am proposing that the 'R' counter is tracking referrals from varying domains... in order to increase the counter we need to get people to click on the link, or visit the game website from varying points of origin...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, this is the longest the game has been without any developements.

I'm all out of suggestions, for new approaches. The Mason thing sounds like as good an idea as any.

And so does the theory, that maybe the answer for this is two-part.

My head is just spinning around at this point. I wonder if I can send my bills to ATS for the therapy I will need when this is all over with.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What we seem to need now is someone to come along to enlighten us.

Right now, I feel as I am not the "one worthy"

[edit on 7/25/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ok I'm back. I see there's still not much progress being made? I tired a couple things earlier and none of them worked (all word phrases like that previous question's answer of "thenextquestion").

I thought of something else ... what if we have to put in something like "wearenowworthy" only AFTER the proper number of site links has been reached? This would make sense, so that ATS can extend the game longer. It kinda sucks though that we have no idea what the traffic level really is. I'm thinking the question will change when that level is reached (maybe when you enter in a wrong answer after the level has been reached, you will go to the new question rather than one of the error pages).

Also, I still think it has more to do with linking rather than unique hits. The "site traffic" tag lists ways to LINK to ATS. To someone who said urchin doesn't do that:

Learn how visitors interact with your website and identify the navigational bottlenecks that keep them from completing your conversion goals. Find out how profitable your keywords are across search engines and campaigns. Pinpoint where your best customers come from and which markets are most profitable to you. Google Analytics gives you this and more through easy-to-understand visually enhanced reports.

This is from www.google.com.... Again this is just speculation, but based on the hints in the ATS tags I believe that's the number they want to increase. That is if it all isn't just another trick

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
The conclusion was reached after a mod comment about NOT SPAMMING..Hit target can be reached in other ways.. Giveaway..

Also don,t worry so much on the timer.note all your answers so for in notepad or sumthin.reset cookies.history/autocomplete and go and refill in the answers.

Mech32 just did it succesfully and went from 15 to 33 hours

AND HIT MY BLOGSPOT TO GET THERE FASTER answers so far are there too

I REALLLLLY GOTTA GO WORK..

have fun

I added your URL to my blog @ Blogspot. Add mine as well!

imperiumamericana.blogspot.com...

If anyone els has a blog post your link now and I will add it. If we all add our respective blog URL that will help with google. I read the link about Google bombs and that is the first thing to do.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoopnfunk

Freenrgy2 states the following:

O.K. I'm sure that my suggestions has something to do with the next question because of an U2U that I received from the forum staff.

He also noticed his ABS points increase by 500, I think that is the correct number he mentioned, after making the suggestion.

This, coupled with the tags, specifically investigation of the tag 'urchin' has lead many to believe it is a # of hits type of deal...

I am proposing that the 'R' counter is tracking referrals from varying domains... in order to increase the counter we need to get people to click on the link, or visit the game website from varying points of origin...

All i'm saying is, even if this is the right conclusion, we don't place all our eggs in that basket, JUST in case its not the correct one.
Lets be honest, its not above the realms of possibility for us to be misled as part of the game, is it?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoopnfunk

Exactly, what I was thinking. The timer is moot. Clear your cookies & history and go through answers again to regain your time.

But why does the graphic banner for the game on the ATS home page take you to this spot instead of the begining of the thread?

One of the previous answers was the thread number referenced by a tag for the clue. The link from ATS takes you to page 101. Could it be that we need 101 links from outside ATS to reveal the question?

Page that graphic takes you to in this thread

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Exactly, what I was thinking. The timer is moot. Clear your cookies & history and go through answers again to regain your time.

But why does the graphic banner for the game on the ATS home page take you to this spot instead of the begining of the thread?

One of the previous answers was the thread number referenced by a tag for the clue. The link from ATS takes you to page 101. Could it be that we need 101 links from outside ATS to reveal the question?

Or 2363566 hits?
Or 217854 links (granted that's a heck of alot)?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Maybe we should scrutinize that post, word by word, for possible clues.

Perhaps by coincidence the poster there had unknowingly hit upon a future clue, and we are off-course. Maybe this is an attempt to steer us in the right direction??

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join