It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X
Mech, whats your take on the updated blogger.

It appears more outside groups have been working on this than I thought. Do you think we should take a more active role in hiding our answers in the future? perhaps u2u them to those involved on ATS?

I stronly suggest NOT posting the answers there on the blog. They can see the answers here though. u2u's would slow progress, and not all the users have chat access, so that option is out, as well.

I just ask that the members here don't post to that blog. I originally did myself, since at that time, we all thought that it was directly connected with the game, and part of ATS.

We have been assured since that time though, that it is not. That is why I ask that the answers not be posted there.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I havent been following for the last couple of hours. Where did the r35 at the bottom of the screen come from? What does it mean? Can we increase it?

What's the scoop so far?

Peace,

-CW

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
ahhhhhhhhh, thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthink thety woudlnt make us wait that long, WHATS THE QUESTION, WE FIND IT, WE ANSWER IT

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
were thinking it has something to do with how many people are looking at the site...or...maybe not...somethin like that...we need that number to go up!! give that URL to everybody you know!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
"This question will revert to the planned version"

Take it for what it is worth? Or something more there? It does say it is a question --

Planned version?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
dont know why but i keep focusing on:

level error you are not yet worthy
distribute this site URL far and wide
the value of the reward depends on it

sounds like a fairy tale or something or some kinda
dungen and dragons game.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
k, got another one that shows out of sequence alot more frequently, methinks this could be a type of metal detector (beeps when you get closer to the right answer)

www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com...

tell me what you think?

edit: there's a 50/50 chance of it saying out of sequence, higher then any other o.o.s. i've seen (hit f5 to refresh)

[edit on 24-7-2006 by avonwodahs]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
not even once man ahhaha

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Did it just magically appear? Was there a reason for it? Anyone got any clues?

-CW

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticwarrior72
I havent been following for the last couple of hours. Where did the r35 at the bottom
-CW

I tried sending the link to the site to my email and when I clicked the link in the email the r35 was r36 on the site - I don't know if it is coincidence or if it actually did make it change. But I would think it would be worth someone else trying it.

I joined this late and have no chances at all but if I can come up with anything I will put it here. Good luck to all involved

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Are we working on the answer...The thread seems to have slowed down.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ok guys I havent been following the answers for a day now but Im up to the "not worthy" bit thanks to our sleuth's in here. I dont know if people have been getting out of sequence messages while trying different answers but I got it when I tried levelsmet.html. Can someone tune me in to whether this is possibly a future answer or just a general error message ?.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wait a minute, didn't I read earlier that thye Mods said something like 'the replies are fixed and not changed'...not an exact quote.

If thats the case, then we don't have to add more traffic to get further, we just have to get the answer. More viewers are just for other purposes, one would imagine to make site popular.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Before anyone says anything to me about my last post, please consider its 5.20am here in England....lol

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Wait a minute, didn't I read earlier that thye Mods said something like 'the replies are fixed and not changed'...not an exact quote.

If thats the case, then we don't have to add more traffic to get further, we just have to get the answer. More viewers are just for other purposes, one would imagine to make site popular.

think we're on to something

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think the R is a form of distraction. It could serve two purposes, but what if it was built in to the game to mess with us, as a greater challenge to overcome.

link   

Originally posted by avonwodahs

think we're on to something

link   

Not exactly. More viewers or hits on the game site has some sort of direct correlation to the "r" number at the bottom of the page. Once it reaches a certain number (we dont know what yet) I think that we will recieve another (better) clue.

That is what I got out of our Q&A with HUNT_ADMIN, anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
That r(number) is actualy a counter, you can see this particular counter here: www.google-analytics.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
"Urchin" just appered as a TAG

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join