It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
I did it!!!!!!

Hooray !!!

did what??

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
still says 36...did anyone else try to use the ip ?

i tried...no good...maybe it only counted as the one that went from 35 to 36 and no more will work.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I took the IP site to question 30 or so. No changes in r#.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I did it!!!!!!

Hooray !!!

Did you solve it or are you messing around? I've been at this since page 5 and have only slept for 3 or 4 hours...that would be crule

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter

it stays the same for all users. it is not user dependent.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalassassin

I did it!!!!!!

Hooray !!!

Did you solve it or are you messing around? I've been at this since page 5 and have only slept for 3 or 4 hours...that would be crule

speaking of pages....I think we have been on this question since about page 100. Not much progress...I am really begining to think that we need to make that counter go up.

Can anyone make an educated guess as to what number needs to be reached to move on (assuming that is the case)???

link   
yeah...i havent got too much sleep...worked a 10 hour shift..came home and did this...3 hours of sleep...10 hours today...still working on it

link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by Kellter

it stays the same for all users. it is not user dependent.

I was just tryin to help Imbalanced out with a theory of his.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well, I did the IP thing, didnt change anything. I'm not sure how to change the number. However, I've come to the conclusion that maybe Level Error is the number r36. Somehow maybe we need to get it to a specific "Level"?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There is an update on the blog.

AlienS check your inbox

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
but it was at 35 just recently so that cant be true?
unless it is slowly leveling up and it still hasn't reached the correct level yet?
so guys and girls we need to think of what numbers could be associated with the correct level?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NikTravs
Well, I did the IP thing, didnt change anything. I'm not sure how to change the number. However, I've come to the conclusion that maybe Level Error is the number r36. Somehow maybe we need to get it to a specific "Level"?

it would appear so, as HUNT_ADMIN said, the higher the better off we are.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dskys
but it was at 35 just recently so that cant be true?
unless it is slowly leveling up and it still hasn't reached the correct level yet?
so guys and girls we need to think of what numbers could be associated with the correct level?

Maybe "42". Wasn't everyone talking about 42 earlier?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Mech, whats your take on the updated blogger.

It appears more outside groups have been working on this than I thought. Do you think we should take a more active role in hiding our answers in the future? perhaps u2u them to those involved on ATS?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com...

it gave me outofsequence, just something to note

[edit on 24-7-2006 by avonwodahs]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X

It appears more outside groups have been working on this than I thought. Do you think we should take a more active role in hiding our answers in the future? perhaps u2u them to those involved on ATS?

I don't think we should get secretive. The blog said that other groups wern't getting them as fast cause they were secritive we have to keep getting them first it has worked so far.

link   

Originally posted by Professor_X

I had thought of moving it into WATS but it did not seem in the spirit of the game. Although if we could get confirmation of spying...I do not know. ATS is all about shedding light on the unseen...

link   
ok so that has nothing to do with the users, either that or this trick wont work. I still think its a question....

level error you are not yet worthy
distribute this site URL far and wide
the value of the reward depends on it

the remaining questions are going to be the hardest yet. This question will revert to the planned version when site traffic levels, the result of spreading the URL, reach the expected number.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i just sent out a email to about 50 people to tell them to get workin on it...and if they needed any help i gave them this site and thread number

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have strong reason to believe that this is a actual question, and it isn't simply asking us to wait, as in the idontwanttowait question, hopefully we won't overthink this one like last time :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join