It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dskys
looking at the whois information led me to

REGISTRAR-LOCK: The sponsoring registrar sets this status. The domain can not be modified or deleted. The registrar must remove REGISTRAR-LOCK status to modify the domain. The domain can be renewed. The domain will be included in the zone.

if the domain cannot be modified due to this lock, then the question MUST be there as an actual question and not a temporary one as it appears...??

I think by modifying, they are referring to changing the DNS, changing webhosting, and stuff like that. The only thing that can't be changed is the Registrar information, which is the information in the whois. From what I know, it's a method of preventing anybody from stealing the website from you by transferring it illegally. Also, even if they can't change any info because of it, they could always just remove the lock temporarily.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
www.alexa.com...

shows other sites owned by abovetopsecret.com I'm not to sure if they track by ip or mod updated to know if this is completely accurate or not though.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Another new tag or new member with a little "insight" would be very helpful at this point...

*hint-hint*

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That "Part of the Game is Finding the Game" kept bothering me and I ran into an interesting coincidence -

ats link

The Final Answer to Everything
See the fifth(?) post on page 1.

Just a coincidence? Who knows?

PLEASE READ THIS. This is the Final Answer to Everything

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Weird - When I add things to a post they show in wrong order after I post?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
hey guys back i say we all take a set of numbers. like say one person take 1 through 500 another 500 through 1000 and so on

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
That "Part of the Game is Finding the Game" kept bothering me and I ran into an interesting coincidence -

ats link

The Final Answer to Everything
See the fifth(?) post on page 1.

Just a coincidence? Who knows?

PLEASE READ THIS. This is the Final Answer to Everything

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Blaine91555]

Battlefield 1942 there's the 42 again....

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
hey guys back i say we all take a set of numbers. like say one person take 1 through 500 another 500 through 1000 and so on

Why do you think its a number?

I must have missed this.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous1

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

Why do you think its a number?

I must have missed this.

because of the question. it says when the number is reached it will revert back to the questions

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm starting to think I'd rather be in that movie "Cube" that be trapped in this thread, but I got to know the final answer!

After it's finished you guys should be able to solve all of the conspiricies on this website, they can't be any harder

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm in lords...

Just assign me a set and i will run with it.

BTW: Bullet drop website ??? I respectfully think you are grasping on this one Blaine...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daleaik
I'm in lords...

Just assign me a set and i will run with it.

BTW: Bullet drop website ??? I respectfully think you are grasping on this one Blaine...

1-500 I will take 500 - 1000 if anybody else wants to try tell the numbers you will run so others know

link   
The result of distributing the site=the value of the reward increases...

I think the answer lies somewhere therein...

link   
for the hell of it, I tried the post number and the thread number, Blaine.

No joy

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i will be back at midnight i will try numbers for a bit, but i have to go do some unexpected work sorry guys bbl

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

"The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
- Diogenes Laertius

Hey I had that in a fortune cookie once!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Imposter "Simon" has left a response on the Hacker Network forum.

My only intention was to perk up interest you cant say that I didnt do that. They wanted a conspiracies and they got one it made them feel more envolved.

Take it as you will.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
After trying a seemingly infinate amount of answers I have a couple that are giving me out of sequence. I don't think this is a timeout cookie thing- I can backspace and put another /answer.html in and it tells me it is wrong.

Anyway the out of sequence answers are:

damn.html
sitesubmission.html
Can some one try them and see if they get similar results?

Patience is NOT a virtue.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Mechanic small question..
has simon grey being imitated on the hacker network have a reference to this puzzle?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farzai
After trying a seemingly infinate amount of answers I have a couple that are giving me out of sequence. I don't think this is a timeout cookie thing- I can backspace and put another /answer.html in and it tells me it is wrong.

Anyway the out of sequence answers are:

damn.html
sitesubmission.html
Can some one try them and see if they get similar results?

Patience is NOT a virtue.

First 2 times ERRORS and then response not correct for damn, response not correct right away for sitesubmission.

I still think that those ERROR messages have nothing to do with the actual answers because they seem to come at random ... but who knows. Keep trying.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Fiverz]

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join