It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
also for those who didnt attend the chat, Hunt says that this game was desinged to last for 30 days he did not confirm the ammount of questions however...

I must've missed that. If that's the case, it means that they are controlling how many correct answers we get in one day...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yup ... it's been edited.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra

also for those who didnt attend the chat, Hunt says that this game was desinged to last for 30 days he did not confirm the ammount of questions however...

I must've missed that. If that's the case, it means that they are controlling how many correct answers we get in one day...

Or there's just a significant number of questions to last awhile.

It kinda seems to me like they didn't think people would be as fast on the first bunch and they are writing new ones now. These semantic how? prize? this? questions seem to me to be in a different vein then the earlier ones. Just my two lincolns.

link   

Originally posted by Theodwra

If thats right, I won't say "I told you so, neener neener"

link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by sillinous1
From what I understand- and from the Chat with HUNT_ADMIN, he isn't involved. HUNT_ADMIN said they didn't expect us to find the game yet. People from outside of ATS found it before we did.

BUT, they HAVE used a bit of disinfo on us already.

The original post by abovetopsecret.com, was a bit of disinfo, no?

The interesting thing is that unless I'm mistaken, HUNT_ADMIN also said that no members of the staff were involved, even though he confirmed that it was an ATS game. Perhaps ATS had gotten some other group to work on the riddles, as weird as that may seem.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by AlienS]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
any indication as to how the latest answer was found. what train of thought led to it?

[edit on 7/24/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
HUNT said all the questions are done so that means they aren't working on it as we answer them. He also said that they didn't expect the site to be located so quickly.

now, back on track.

how?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

any indication as to how the latest answer was found. what train of thought led to it?

were still on how right? I assume the what question was found because it is right on the final answer page

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS
The interesting thing is that unless I'm mistaken, HUNT_ADMIN also said that no members of the staff were involved, even though he confirmed that it was an ATS game. Perhaps ATS had gotten some other group to work on the riddles, as weird as that may seem.

More interesting, is the FACT that HUNT_ADMIN is not listed as a staff member, only as a "member".

So his possible involvement here, as another "member" does not violate what he had said.

Take that for what it's worth.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I've been trying to get into this game for a while but when I enter the correct 1st answer, it tells me it's out of sequence or error.....how do i start at the beginning?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The interesting thing is that unless I'm mistaken, HUNT_ADMIN also said that no members of the staff were involved,

[edit on 24-7-2006 by AlienS]

Your mistaken... and he also said it was "intended" to last 30 days however it may get cut short if were fast enough...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

"this" reward to the one worthy

make sense?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
HUNT said something about us "Wanting" it to last, and we will "soon see why"

link   

Originally posted by sdp333
I've been trying to get into this game for a while but when I enter the correct 1st answer, it tells me it's out of sequence or error.....how do i start at the beginning?

delete your cookies, and start from the beginning

link   
right indeedy doody..

I,m back from work.. inebriated to the point of ultimate focus.. where are we at??

before I left was idontwanttowait

link   
mechanic, if you look at the mod for this section, it is HUNT-Admin

he might not be listed as staff but he is a mod in this forum.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenlover28

"this" reward to the one worthy

make sense?

you bet.

now how to apply that information, to the current question.....

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
sillinous, he said that we better make it last 30 days. I got the impression that the end result was tied to something happening in a month or so.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
right indeedy doody..

I,m back from work.. inebriated to the point of ultimate focus.. where are we at??

before I left was idontwanttowait

28)idontwanttowait
29)29527
30)this

No need i posting the ones before it

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
mechanic, if you look at the mod for this section, it is HUNT-Admin

he might not be listed as staff but he is a mod in this forum.

reallly??

But also in "Members", listed only as a member, not Administrator, Moderator, SuperModerator, etc., etc.

That is where I am coming from, or going with this. However you want to think of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join