It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
how...as in how will the prize be given?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hmmmm... The prize question gave me a thought. What if the prize for winning this was control over thefinalanswertoeverything.com? I remember that one of the prizes for the Find the Rings competition was control over ignorancedenied.com.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i'm gonna go with "how is 'this' the prize?" as the implied question... it's been straightforward so far...why should it change now.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I accidently hit reload on my game browser and had to re-enter all the answers to get back to where we are. However now when I try to answer 29527.html on that stupid retarded throat question it tells me the answer is wrong... WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Remember earlier in the game antiprize was Thefinalanswertoeverything backwards.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

I accidently hit reload on my game browser and had to re-enter all the answers to get back to where we are. However now when I try to answer 29527.html on that stupid retarded throat question it tells me the answer is wrong... WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

It seems others have had that problem as well. I don't know if they figured it out or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It did the same thing to me. Clear your cookies as was suggested to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Try entering the next one in ... i did that the third time through.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

try the cookie _javascript, to find what answer was the last one stored. It may help

link   

Weird. When i reload my browser, I don't have to start over, but instead, I just start from where I left off, since my cookies saved the information. If nothing else works (even after clearing your cookies), you could always start again on a different browser. If you're using IE, try it on firefox, and if you're using firefox, try it on IE.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by AlienS]

link   
The answer for the prize question was reported as "This" a page back, everyone catch that?

I already cleared my cookies... grrrrrrr... I'll do it...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
new question is:

How?

by winning the contest?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Has any1 tried isthereone.html. i acidently closed the screen so now i must start allover again.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
we're on "how?" as in how the hell did the whole day blow past me? how the hell did I waste this much time trying to figure out these questions?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I typed in symon.html and got a blank white page...WTF?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Tried:

byanswering
byansweringthefinalquestion
solvingtheriddle
bysolvingtheriddle
byansweringallquestions
byansweringallthequestions
correctanswers
bytypingtheanswers
bymail
answerallquestions
answerallthequestions
likethis
likeso
throughresearch
research
teamwork
distribution
throughdistribution
throughteamwork

any thoughts guys??

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Theodwra]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I see it in two ways:

1) how do you GET the prize ... as in what steps do you have to take in the game

2) how is the prize GIVEN to you ... as in from the amigos, from a store, etc

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i tried a bunch of keywords related to domain transfer even from the whois lookup...

tried godaddy as well

EDIT:

i did come up with a phone # and fax ... so if we ever get stuck i'll give them a ring

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

I got Out of Sequence. Somebody here a couple of dozen pages ago typed in blackhole and got a blank white page, but after a couple of hours, it turned back into the response not correct thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

I got the out of sequence message...

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join