It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titor and the Middle East conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi all,

Just had a browse through the Titor stuff and came across the following that Titor said and I found interesting:

"The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel?s neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and it?s offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction."

Can this be broken down to:

"The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war."

Israel starts an offensive (we're her now), however they are not yet ready for it (drags on a bit?).

"They are prepared for the ultimate defense."

We know what this means

"Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel?s neighbors the confidence to attack."

OK, someone attacks Israel. Iran? Syria?

"The last resort for a defensive Israel and it?s offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction."

So Israel nukes them

Although Titor had some very interesting predictions, I certainly hope he's wrong on this one if he did/does exist.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Titor was a hoax.

And, i do not recall him staying anything about the Middle East conflict in his orignal transcript (i will double check).

But, remember, its a hoax. Its been proven.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Really where has it been proven? link please.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
oh dont say it's been proven, there wouldn't still be debate over it if it was.
It has its pros and cons, but its not a proven hoax.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
There was an article that appeared with someone confessing to the hoax. Plus the countless websites that have proved it, not just ATS.

ATS has debunked the pictures aswell and the predictions that "Titor" states, have been around for decades. The idea of another US Civil war has been around for decades, plus the feeling of an attack from Russia has been around since the Cold War.

Plus, Titor fails to mention 9/11 or the Iraq war, plus other major incidents.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You mean countless websites have offered their opinion that it is a hoax, right? And as I recall when the "admitted hoaxer" was grilled on some of the aspects of the case, there were an AWFUL lot of I dont knowsand I dont remembers said by him. He also couldnt tell us where or what kind of computer he was used to "hoax"us all. I think the Hoax was a hoax.

And yes. I do believe that Titor was a real time traveler. But I am not calling anyone stupid, ignorant, or putting anyone down for not beliving in him.

[edit] I said"hoax" a lot here, hehehe hoaxhoaxhoaxhoax

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
infinite:

Originally posted by infinite
Titor was a hoax.

And, i do not recall him staying anything about the Middle East conflict in his orignal transcript (i will double check).

But, remember, its a hoax. Its been proven.

Did I ask comment on whether he existed or not?

The quoted text I quoted was from the original transcript so there is no need for you to double-check...however, if you want to waste your time, please do

BTW, nothing's been proven either way - there's been debate - but nothing has been proven 100%.

I tend to ignore whether Titor is a time traveller or not and and just focus on the content.

A number of his predictions are very accurate - whether he was a time traveller, prophet or whatever - who cares.

Do you have anything to say about the snipped Titor quotes I posted?

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Wow did you read what Titor wrote??

"Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war? "

Im just sayin, Its all good that you feel the the Titor thing was just a hoax...But it hasn't been proven a hoax yet. And it would help if you read what Titor wrote before stating that its all a hoax, because he did mention war in Iraq, and he also said it would be BS, witch it was and is....

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't believe that John Titor was a time traveller. Some things he has said strikes me as odd. Not only about the American Civil War 2. But also that in WW3 starting in 2015, Russia nukes everybody? Meaning Russia nukes European countries, America, and China. Now why would they do this? He never says, he just says that the American Civil War 2 influences this. And then in 2036 Russia and America are each other's largest trading partners...after Russia kills 130,000,000 Americans (according to him). It doesn't seem to add up.

www.johntitorweb.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I don't know whether you read John Titor's story or not, but it seems to me that you are making some very big judgements about a supposed "hoax" by merely skimming what he had to say. He posted a reason for not mentioning any of the major events leading up to the war. I would suggest doing some Titor refreshments before you take part in this debate...

Although there were some holes in his story pertaining to the crisis in the Middle East, nothing he said could make one believe 100% that his story was a hoax.

There was no letter that claimed JT to be a hoax, at least any genuine letter. If you mean that college kid who said he made the parts from trash in his dumpster, he came out afterwards and he lied. Many, MANY people on the Time Travel Institute and Anamolies have tried to come out and say "Hey, look at me, I am John Titor!" It never works.

Furthermore, I would like to see a link where JT's pictures were debunked.

Originally posted by jumpspace
"The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel?s neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and it?s offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction."

I really wouldn't be surprised if this conflict leads to the usage of WMDs. Do you know what gas prices are going to be like in the upcoming years?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Hi all,

Just had a browse through the Titor stuff and came across the following that Titor said and I found interesting:

Can this be broken down to:

"The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war."

Israel starts an offensive (we're her now), however they are not yet ready for it (drags on a bit?).

"They are prepared for the ultimate defense."

We know what this means

"Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel?s neighbors the confidence to attack."

OK, someone attacks Israel. Iran? Syria?

"The last resort for a defensive Israel and it?s offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction."

So Israel nukes them

Although Titor had some very interesting predictions, I certainly hope he's wrong on this one if he did/does exist.

Cheers

JS

May you post the link where Titor tells us about all these things, please?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
PARADISEVIEW:

Sorry about that - it seems ATS removed the link at the top of the page.

Here's the whole story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The info I have mentioned:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

JS

top topics

join