It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens seen on the moon in 1969?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This may have already been discussed, but I havn't seen it yet..

Whilst browsing the forums, I found a reply to a thread by mrmulder giving a link to a website which has info on an 'Alien Moon Base' seen by Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin in 1969, as well as alien spacecrafts on the surface of the moon:

www.subversiveelement.com...

mrmulder's post was kind of ignored in that thread though.

So what are everyone's thoughts on this, do you think it is real? If so, it will be interesting to find out with a lot of nations planning trips to the moon in the near future.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by nickh]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, some here believe that there is an alien base on the moon...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can't really comment on it though, as I myself do not believe.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure whether I'd believe in something like that or not. I don't see any reason why aliens couldn't set up a base, but at the same time I also think that ideas of this sort are just another side of the human arrogance, wanting to be/thinking we're special enough for other races to have some interest in us (or our "property", as the moon could almost be considered I'm sure.)

The link you gave--to subversive element--makes for good reading, but I see nothing on it that would make it more credible than a lot of other stories around. I can put up a web page myself with all sorts of stories about aliens and government conspiracies; it won't make them any more true, even if I use names that people recognize, names of people who "should" know. With a fair amount of effort, I could even make it look like it was professionally done, and make the article look like was written by someone who's spent years researching and investigating. That would make it seem more credible in a lot of people's eyes, but it'd still be fiction.

new topics

join