It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah, Hamas and Israel: Everything You Need To Know

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i can't fix the qoute stuff, but any way i hope you can figure my writting from ka0s69 writting. thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69

Originally posted by ka0s69

Israel in my opinion is entitled in everyway to do what is being done.

Finally point 7s reponse. The last 6 years in Lebanon have been spent persueing a democratic free lebanon. The Hezbollah group undermines this because they DO NOT want peace. What they want is the blood of INNOCENT ISRAELI people. This is unacceptable. By the worlds standards and by Ehud Olmerts.

I can see that you were born close to the region and were it not for your bias feelings and opinions maybe the wool would not have been pulled over your eyes??

I ask this of you. Put ur self in an Israeli's shoes.

FYI the western media is doing a pretty good job and sofar have not chosen a side as rite or wrong. I have drawn my own conlcusions but am always willing

8. finnaly last point. well it's true lebanon has been moving to a democratic society, and as you know Hezbollah is elected into the government in a completely democratic way. you see, you hear Nassrallah saying yeah we want israel off the planet, but that is propaganda, what they trully want is those prisoners, the lands of the west bank, and all the lands still occupied by Israel, like shebba farms and the west bank and gaza. you see unlike Osama bin laden or hamas, Hezbollah is trully spirituall, they trully fight from the heart, not for money and the like, and unlike most leaders who would send there sons to europe and have secret swiss bank accounts, Nassrallah lost both his sons in combat, and trully spends that 100mil he gets every year from iran to better the life in souther lebanon and south beirut. anyhow i don't really think a peace treaty can be achieved unless a true strong leader in Israel rises, like Rabin for instance.

9. i have specified what i see from western media, and i'm not saying all western media just Israeli, British, and US based news and media.

10. and i have a request for you, put yourself in the shoes of a lebanese, not a hezbollah fighter, just a south lebanese citizen, or rather put yourself in the shoes of PM sinora. and you'll see that no side is innocent. a side is only innocent in this conflict if you listen to propaganda and unjust and biased info.

thank you for reading, and i hope to see a good response, thanks again.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i hope people will keep discussing this subject, it is very colatile, and many are ill-informed about it, having discussions enlightens both sides!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by INc2006
i hope people will keep discussing this subject, it is very colatile, and many are ill-informed about it, having discussions enlightens both sides!

Hey there, thanx for replying.

I accept your appology. I know how frustrating it can be when people seem blind to the truth.. and I can definately get pissed off when they dont wanna learn and just believe what they want without looking at the facts.

You yourself seem to be quite knowledgeble with the sitution over there. And if your right about the numbers that you stated, then it would seem that the war is dispraportionate and Israel has failed over the years to acheive their objective. Whatever that may be....

Any country should deplore the loss of innocent life and for me this war has had too many casualties

It would appear that even though the majority of world leaders call for a cease fire Israel is simply waiting for the United States to say "Down Boy"

Im sure the U.S. has some sort of hidden agenda in what is happening at the moment and every "EFFORT" on their part to stop the crisis so far has been part of a smoke screen.

I think its great that I can hear the opinions of someone that is so closely tied to the region
I dont know much about the man you speak of that was a saint for Israel but I agree. The nation of Israel definately needs a leader that is not influenced by outside agendas.

Your point about Israel creating Hezbollah is a good one. War does nothing but bring more war... Unless the other side is completely anihilated. And in this situation that would involve the complete eradication half of the Muslim world, and that is not possible and should never ever be attempted. This world has already had 1 tradgedy we do not need another. Im sure you're not racist i was intending you were (FYI) and just so every1 knows im not either

Its sad to see people of lebanon declaring they dont want peace but want the death of women and children. One man said he wanted them to feel the pain he did. When will people learn.

And in response to youre question. If i were lebonese I WOULD flee north. Or at least try... and if I couldnt i would hide. And if my family got murdered I dont know what I would do. Thats why I cant blame the people of Lebanon.

Its just a big mess...

Lastly I hope this new expansion of the ground war is the end of the war. But they are too close to Syria now and God only knows where this could go.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sorry that was supposed to say "I know you're not racest" lol

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
oh i didn't mean saint in the full extent, a saint of reason, is a way to say that a person understood the and truelly wielded reasonable judgement, and so and so....

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
thanks for your praise, and i in return praise your judgement and knowledge, i think we might agree on many many more points than you think. thank all who answered to this forum, and thanks to souljah for creating it, as i said this is a volatile subject, and it's supposed to be discussed.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i hope people can keep this post up.,...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join