It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of Secret Entrances and Possible Underground bases

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thank you knight i realise this, i am attemting to get as much info in one place as i can at the moment. I am making up an overview post so people can see what has been discussed so far.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Allred,

I read thru the info on the Mystery bla bla Pyramid thing and I have to say with all due respect, this guys story falls apart.

I gave it serious consideration but it starts to become fishy when he gets to the part about describing what is in the rooms. He switches between alien and what he thinks and quoting people from history until you lose track of who is saying what.

I find that much of it is just interjection on his part.

Sorry!

jbondo,
First of all, "I would like to differ from your thought's and anologieds of the effort in hand." This thread had started as a "Uder Ground Facilitied" thread, don't you get it, they have been around for eon's. I don't have to expediate what has already taken place on the Earth!! "Get really Real!!" They have been here for a vrey long time, but if you take all the stories that you have ever heard about and started combining the "Evidence's" and the "Retorical" proof's, you would be much more "Acceptable" as a individual of "Adequate" knowledge. If you think it is such a "farce" then why don't you take your lazy bone's and prove it wrong?? It is a basis of going from one theory to the next, the strange thing I find about ronishias thread is "It isn't from our Planet for the explanation's." Here's an exert of the affore mentioned read I had given about the Pyramid's:

At a quick glance, one could term it crudely as a large piece of underground sewer pipe, cut off from its regular length - only this conduit was of an unusual metal rather than concrete.

The exterior (and being at least four inches thick) had a shiny smooth surface, similar to the skin of a flying saucer. Again, such a metallic surface could not be marred by any type of tool, and every metal surface exposed within the tomb revealed no paint or dye whatsoever. On the far right, as you would face its front (and this was difficult to determine) there was a similar computer box to the one round on the anti-gravitational machine. Because of the previous experience of high frequency sounds, this machine remained the unknown factor as to its operation, for no one dared to activate it.

On the inner surface, the structuring was somewhat different. The entire inner rim showed tiny thin lines, beginning at the outside lip of the ring, and ran in a tight continuous spiral that ended at the opposite lip, twelve foot through its depth. These thin lines were cut into the metal at least two inches, as far as could be determined and between these spiral lines, its walls were of a rough glazed surface and far from smooth. The floor was as round as the outside shell, except for one particular point. At a point midway, there was a horizontal bridging that was connected to each side of the normal curvature of the bottom. It looked, for all appearances as a platform where one might stand prior to the machine being activated.

With the help of our own technical engineers and then others over the next two years, the theory that was expounded upon regarding this unusual ring could be only expressed two ways. From its design of the spiral rings within a ring, it could be a form of a 'Time Machine" or a "transferral ring" of teleportation (placing a person from one vantage point to another by a re-arranging of the physical atom structure). (Refer to the book "Beyond Our Galaxy" and 'The Universal Oneness" by this same author, for a clearer explanation). In studying nineteen close-up photos of this unusual ring, the answer would have to lie with one of the two theories. As far as our technologies go, such a ring of unusual metal could serve no other specific purpose and still a "Time Machine" seems fictional.

Now doesn't that seem strangely familiar to the possibilities of "ALL" these under ground tunnels with the potential of "Anti Gravitational or Teleportation capabilities?" The shoe fit's "Wear it." So far you are , in shoe size term's "Infant, maybe 1 or 2 ?" at best.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Now Now allred i dont want this thread to succumb to pety squabbles and name calling plz and that goes for anyone who participates here, yes defend you findings etc and answer ppl who disagree but plz dont fall down the pit of sacastic comments etc i have worked to hard on this thread to see it close thank you

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
Now Now allred i dont want this thread to succumb to pety squabbles and name calling plz and that goes for anyone who participates here, yes defend you findings etc and answer ppl who disagree but plz dont fall down the pit of sacastic comments etc i have worked to hard on this thread to see it close thank you

I am truly sorry ronishia, and I do understand "This is your thread." I have a hard time trying to realize how other person's can be so "Redundant"?

I will be careful for the future of the friendship with you, and also for this important discussion.

"Thanks for keeping me in line!!"

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
No worries hun i just dont want to see this thread closed because its disolved in to pety squabbles i have seen many thread go down this way. There is alot of decent info here already and hopfully there will be alot more added and eventually we will end up witth a big list of bases thought to be dotted around the world

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raven18
Wow that was an awesome post! I can't wait to check the the sites you have listed. I totally believe in this. I used to live in some apartments right on the edge of Hill Air Force Base in Layton, Utah. Me and my wife heard very loud noises underground on more than one ocassion. The best way to explain how it sounded is, It sounded like a train cruising underneath the earth about 100 feet deep at least probably more. I can't wait for the Lie to be exposed. Anyway I am going to spend a lot of time checking out the sites you have above. Thanks Man!

Ummm errrr thats because they WERE trains... It was part of the under ground missle defense test project by the Strategic Air Command that had missiles moving from site to site under the ground. Ask the Russians... they had them in for training there... Yes out of Hill AFB

[edit on 12-8-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
does anyone have any info about the supposed NYC entrance?

Yeah its in the old subway tunnels the ones below the new ones. There is a hugh cavern there... part of the earthquake fault thats sitting under New York.

Some years back a nuclear power plant was looking to build on a site somewhere in New York... they did core samples... found a big hollow dome and moved somewhere else. The area is now a park...

It was years ago... you will have to try to track that down

[edit on 12-8-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have heard that there is a secret underground base:

1. The Red Pyramid in Egypt:[b/]
a. The military have fenced it off to outsiders, and chase any curious folk away at gun point.
b. Nobody knows whose military it is out there, and the Egyptian authorities wont verify whose military nor why this particular pyramid has been denied to the public.
c. I have heard here and there, that there is a large facility, modern in appearance, white walls of unknown material, predating the pyramid sitting on top of it. It is packed full of advanced ancient technology, whether ours or theirs I don't know. It was found all crated up and stacked neatly, like whoevers technology this was, they were getting ready to ship everything somewhere, but it never left the building.

2. Wright Patterson Air Force Base:[b/]
a. A vast underground network facility located on Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio called "Hangar 18".
b. Which was made into a movie, nice cover...
c. I think you might have already listed this one.

3. Underwater bases off the coast of Puerto Rico:[b/]
a. Energy generation facility.
b. And something to do with portals.

4. Lockheed facility in California:[b/]
a. Radar tests involving large triangular and spherical craft.
b. These tests were conducted above ground, however the crafts they were testing couldn't fit inside their aboveground buildings, so they had to have come from somewhere.

5. Hennepin Power Plant, north of Hennepin, Illinois:
a. All the power generated, doesn't leave the facility.
b. The layout of the transformers indicate that the two power line connecting the plant to the outside world, are drawing electricity in.
c. Many small farmsteads in the surrounding area, have been cleared of people, and sit delapitated and unused I think I counted eleven.
d. Heard from the locals that the folks who were bought out, had often complained about the odd noises from underground, and the occasional violent shaking of their houses.
e. There is also a four lane highway leading to Hennepin, (population at most 1400). The four lane highway, (I180) was built about 1975 a multimillion dollar road leading nowhere.

6. Badger Army Amunition Plant:
a. South of Baraboo Wisconsin.
b. Heard it was shut down for fear of; an accidental explosion, or it being a potential target in war time.
c. That a detonation might impinge on a vital link of the East-West tunnel system that was found under the base.

7. Blackball Mine:
a. I read at one time in "book form" that at Black Ball Mine, when coal miners broke into a room found deep underground there was a stone door with intricate carvings, when they opened the door they saw fiendish ghouls clamoring over themselves, to get to the miners, but the ghouls could not get past the door opening, the miners slammed the door shut, sealed their mine tunnel, and reported it to the papers, calling it the "Door to Hell."
b. The mine was shut down, soon after.
c. I don't know the location of the Black Ball Mine, and I can't find any info online, nor can I find the book I read it in, I believe there are two mines that went by that name, but I don't know whch one it refered too.
d. There is the one in New Zealand: The Mine closed in 1939.
e. Or the one in central Illinois between LaSalle and Utica.

I know most of these are hear-say, but I don't know of anyway to prove or disprove them.

Some of them are tunnel systems linking to very nasty creatures, and some must be used for cross country transport.

I read online of a general at the white house standing behind the president in one of his addresses, Live on CNN, now 20 minutes later cut to a protest march, on a local channel in Los Angeles, the general was seen with his wife, and only 20 minutes had past for him to get from DC, to Los Angeles.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There is many underground bases, just scan or investigate any underground of a Hospital... especially if they have a mental hospital psyche wards. There you find those Reticulian secret bunkers, where they put alot of innocent souls in abyss portals.

In my area...

UBC Hospital and Vancouver General Hospital... check out the psyche wards...lol

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have read that some of the underground tunnels lead to the hollow center of the earth. There are accually detailed maps drawn out on how the center of the earth realy looks like. The entrences to the center are vast cave systems located under the Great Pyramid, Kentucky Mamoth cave, South America and the main openings are at the poles. I don't remember some of the other entrances off the top of my head but I believe there is enough evidence to look into the matter seriously. It has been said that UFOs fly in and out the main entrance at the North Pole. There seems to be an advanced civilization living there with cities, mountains abd even thier own sun. They say the Northern Lights are accually comming from the inner sun from the hollow earth. I will have to go and reread some of the info and then I can tell more.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm just gonna bump the thread with this article.

Possible hidden alien base in Lake Toba, Indonesia

[edit on Sat, 7 Jun 08 by Jazzyguy]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAscension

Ok...I've been in the Blackball mines in Utica, IL. Scared the HELL out of me! Seriosly,it was very, very deep in the "back mines" and although I personally was never there, I have been told by family that there were places so deep that it was foggy, and very very cold. Demons? I don't know about that.....

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Although I find the whole subject of underground bases very interesting, I would just like to say some of the information displayed on here is OTT in my opinion; nice to have information from good sources but just searching in a search engine for html documents on websites never heard of claiming there to be Aliens and their Master is a bit OTT.

Is there any way we can actually just show bases which you can see in say Google Earth for instance? As then there's some kind of evidence, just posting what could be stories to me seems pointless.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAscension
I have heard that there is a secret underground base:

1. The Red Pyramid in Egypt:[b/]
a. The military have fenced it off to outsiders, and chase any curious folk away at gun point.
b. Nobody knows whose military it is out there, and the Egyptian authorities wont verify whose military nor why this particular pyramid has been denied to the public.
c. I have heard here and there, that there is a large facility, modern in appearance, white walls of unknown material, predating the pyramid sitting on top of it. It is packed full of advanced ancient technology, whether ours or theirs I don't know. It was found all crated up and stacked neatly, like whoevers technology this was, they were getting ready to ship everything somewhere, but it never left the building.

I was in there 2006 with some friends. I found some info online (google "the red pyramid in egypt", first link) which mentioned that it used to be blocked off but no longer.

All that's down there is the usual stuff. Dust and stone. There were some guards outisde with machine guns, but most have them there...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Deane]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

Second your sentiments, Zemouk. I can't really refute anything properly here unless I've been there, like the red pyramid, but even having said that I didn't take a road drill or even jump barricades, so....

No smoke without fire, and I've heard some excellent stories about people going into some of these entrances (specifically an anonymous interviewee in Secret Cypher of the UFOnauts by A H Greenfield) but they're still just stories.

People disaperaing into caves is VERY interesting, but giant cave systems are liable to lose people, not necessarily indication of an alien presence.

While I lived in Somerset I did as much field investigation (ie talking to people!) as I could into the reputed underground bases there, and heard some amazing things. One from a guy who grew up in Corston (Wiltshire, just next door to Somerset) airforce base and had a childhood memory of being underground where his father worked. He said he just saw modems going down, down, down, down, down when he looked over the edge of where he was taken. Which makes sense, that area is meant to be a filter for all internet communications. But the material gets a lot weirder. And as wiltshire is possibly the Crop Circle capital of the world...

There is something to all of this.

Anyone know of any bases in South Korea? They had their first crop circle afew days before I arrived here for a sojourn, which was a great welcome!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i understand the thinking that what iv posted here is OTT, and yes alot of it may be conjecture, at the time of doing these on here there was a lot of people who were interesting in underground bases and sought some information about them, i don't state that all these bases exists but i guess the possibilities are there and alot of the information is very interesting

as for north korean entrances? i couldnt say i have heard of any up till now if i do i will sure post any information that i find

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've found these WWII munition bunkers (several hundred of them) in Ft. Wingate, inside and Indian reservation, of great interest. They are both storage facilities and underground labratories, ideal to spread and separate various black programs. This place has more secrets than Area 51.

You can see it on either Google Earth or Google maps.

35°29'2.68"N,108°35'43.99"W

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Having worked for the MOD I have first hand knowledge of some "secret entrances" and what could be called "underground bases".

I am bound by the Official Secrets Act so can't provide detail however I can say that there are numerous military and intelligence uses for these places that are much more "down to earth" explanations than most of the conjecture here.

Not that there might be a great deal more to some but a degree of secrecy, protection and DR planning is required in those areas.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There is an old tunnel system that is under HIll AFB which moves munitions to an area to be transported on planes. They dont use this system anymore.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join