It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the pictures speak for themselves: deal with reality (shocking)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
----------My apologies for violating the ATS rules---------- Thread edited. Feel free to send me a U2U if you want to see the reality.

I regret it isn't allowed to show reality, but respect the forum rules.

The thread can be locked, as it has no purpose any more.

First of all I've no intentions to scare anyone. The fact remains that this is the terrible truth.

Stand still for a moment and hope this will end very soon. How many ''terrorists'' located in Lebanon have they killed, 4,5? How many innocent people died? 250, 300?

Do these kids know what crimes their government commits? It's disgusting.... such a terrible hate.

You can be proud on your government(s) to support this act of ''self defense''.
One week ago people on here declared me nuts when I said hundreds, if not, thousands of people would die during this conflict, and see the situation now.

Hundreds of people have died already. Irrational killing, wounds that never can be healed again. A total destruction of Lebanon is not far away. Why does Israel not want a UN coalition in there?

It makes me sad, angry and scared. Let us all hope this will end very soon.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It is indeed all very sad. I wish this never happened

But on another note, if Hezbollah knew that this was going on, and Israel said they would stop once the kidnapped soldiers were returned, why then are the kidnapped soldiers not being returned? You blame Israel, yet Hezbollah could easily stop it.

The US, as I have said many times, should NOT support Israel. It is enormously bad foreign policy, and we have increased hate for our country. I don't care who is right or wrong, we should be the conflict mediator, not the conflict instigator and allower.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

But on another note, if Hezbollah knew that this was going on, and Israel said they would stop once the kidnapped soldiers were returned, why then are the kidnapped soldiers not being returned? You blame Israel, yet Hezbollah could easily stop it.

Israel will only stop attacking Lebanon if Hezbollah is fully disarmed. Not only if Hezbollah releases the abducted soldiers. And really, if it was only about the abducted soldiers there neither would be a justification for these hostilities.

If in Iraq a US soldier gets abducted, does the US army bomb away entire Iraqi villages? I don't think so, it would also be irrational and not accepted by the world.

However, most of the rockets being shot on Israeli cities are being launched from the south of Lebanon, not from Beiroet.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Those pictures are truely sickening - but that is war unfortunately

Gone are the days where men lined up on one side and the enemy on the other and they had it out face to face in battle.
Just as in WW2 when both the germans flatened England and the English returned the favour onto Germany, MANY civilains where blown to pieces, burnt alive and crushed.

Look at the civilain casualties of vietnam ...

This is war, and when wars take place in area's of living, instead of open fields like the days of old - the innocent will die.

This is why in the modern age, diplomacy must be the rule instead of war.

If only matters could be settled by peacefull means ....

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I for one, am not shocked by these pictures. Most people are, because they never want to look at reality.

I applaud you that for a short time it will let a few people see these, but of course you know the mods will lock this thread because it violates the terms of ATS. If you really want people to see these, I suggest you direct people to them indirectly through emails or through U2U links.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by ben91069]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Because Israel lies! Return the soldiers this week, and the IDF will be firing rockets again at Palestinian children next week, they do it constantly, the photos above are like "Calendar girls" to these savages.

The US, as I have said many times, should NOT support Israel. It is enormously bad foreign policy, and we have increased hate for our country. I don't care who is right or wrong, we should be the conflict mediator, not the conflict instigator and allower.

Mediation is not profitable and corporations that pull the strings of the puppet leaders of the the United States is only concerned with making profit, war is profittable, always was, always will be.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn

This is why in the modern age, diplomacy must be the rule instead of war.

If only matters could be settled by peacefull means ....

Well, it seems history repeats itself. Shortly before the war in Iraq, the EU and UN urgently requested the US to wait with a possible invasion of Iraq. Saddam was willing to cooperate, Blix requested more time, as he couldn't find any WMDs. However, the US rather prefered the violent way of finishing off Iraq.

Some people define the EU way of dealing with such conflicts as cowardly, since the EU tries to avoid war as much as possible and keep war as a last option. I personally think this way of dealing with conflicts should be generally adopted by the major forces in the world. Europe has known many violent conflicts on its own soil, knows what war is like and is thus quite experienced.

Far too easy we go in war these days, resulting in terrible misery only (on both sides).
Basically, Israel bombs the hell out of Lebanon, just to end up with negotiations and then live their lives as they used to do? A human being can cope with that. Once. But pushing it beyond it limits can result in a very dangerous situation, as people have nothing to lose anymore.

I condemn the missile attacks on Israeli towns, but this ridiculous reaction to the missile attacks isn't rational, nor is it righteous, nor is it a solution. And why should Israel have the right to keep thousands of innocent women and kids prisoned, while an abduction of three Israeli soldiers is so terribly wrong?

pacifist

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
A member here from israel proudly said they were gonna make Lebanon into a parking lot...well...I guess its a start.

Now you see why they have problems. Those are someones kids. They will seek revenge and I do not blame them. If that was my son or daughter OMG id flip!
Feast your eyes on some future terrorists folks...more to add into the mix.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
One Third of All Causalties - around 330 - in Lebanon are CHILDREN!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
One thing positive out of all this. You folks who have never known how they operate or why they are attacked on a constant basis can now see what the Palestinians have been going through now that Lebanon is being attacked. They cannot control outside of their country what people are seeing. No smoke machines, no border closings, no walls, no way to keep the press out. Now you know where all your tax dollars are going. Lebanon has taken 10 days of it this time around. Palestinians have been going through decades of this. Still don't think they are responsible for the creation of terrorists in that region?

Pie

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I said we gonna turn beirut into a parking lot If this # keeps on going,If goverment of levanon ain't gonna TRY to stop this,and If nasralla keeps hiding among the civilien,like a cowerd.

you are just twisting my words,badly,to what YOU want to hear

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jewish_hammer
I said we gonna turn beirut into a parking lot If this # keeps on going,If goverment of levanon ain't gonna TRY to stop this,and If nasralla keeps hiding among the civilien,like a cowerd.

you are just twisting my words,badly,to what YOU want to hear

#1 Its Lebanon and not Levanon.
#2 This is not about nasralla or the kidnapped soldiers. If Israel killed 330 guilty people to get through to the kindapped soldiers then it would be fine. The people killed are not guilty people. Halutz has already said he is going to punish Lebanon for what has happend and thats exactly what he is doing. Not only that but he said it will take weeks to do. 20,000 were killed last time Israel visited Lebanon.

Pie

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Say what you will about Kofi Annin, he speaks the truth, and the truth is that while Israel has the right to defend itself, it does not have the right to use this kind of force.

American style.

top topics

join