It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Expedites Precision-Guided Bombs to Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
And all of this has what to do with the topic?

Weapons sales and the defense of Israel. Why they need that stuff there in the first place.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It's all evil, and only fools believe this war is good on either side.

REPLY: Please tell me where inj the past 500 years that lasting peace has ever resulted by appeasing tyrants and dictators, and through negotiations. I don't like war either, but lasting peace has only come through victory.

By the way, Hezbubble terrorists wear civilian clothes. Your comrade is down, grab his AK47 (for use by someone else) .... is he/she a civilian or a soldier? You think they haven't thought of this???

JudahMaccabbi: The link you provided didn't work.

Pieman: Your post, above, has nothing to prove your quote from your earlier post:
"Israel is far from the innocent little puppy you try to make it to be. Either you are not aware or you are purposefully claiming ignorance to the large amounts of Extasy as well as other designer drugs that come directly from Israel."

Selling helicoptors has no bearing on your claim of the above; That's what I wanted links to.

Back on topic, and as I mentioned before, Isreal is fighting for peace (for the past 40+ years), and Iran, Palestine, Syria et-el, are fighting for victory in totally wiping out a race. I hope we sell/give them the newest models of our GM's. More damage where 'ya need it, and fewer civilian casualties. Works for me!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
More damage where 'ya need it, and fewer civilian casualties. Works for me!

Reply That's the problem dude, it's the civillian casualties that are piling up. I await your reply.

I hope that works for you.

Logged off. I guess not.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

REPLY: Please tell me where inj the past 500 years that lasting peace has ever resulted by appeasing tyrants and dictators, and through negotiations. I don't like war either, but lasting peace has only come through victory.

Bombs are for baboons and Israel shouldn't act like a primate.

Killing tyrants doesn't stop devastation insanity either, and has been tried for over 10,000 years. The mind loop destruction paradigm continues irregardless of who dies and who lives. Want to stop wars, fix the human brain, since it has been proven to be defective across all cultures, races and nations.

Until humanity can graduate past his destroyer mentality, he's doomed to keep repeating the same old dysfunctional behavoirs that will lead to his eventual extinction.

War is suicide, we can pretend to be void of its effects but eventually it will seep in and kill us.

We all shall be inhaling chemicals from those bombs.
We have reduced productive land to worthlessness.
We have lowered standards of living and increased poverty.
We have increased global apathy, hate and polarization .
We are doing more to screw up our planet, than fix it.

Learning to embrace fatalism is not in my game plan. I suggest those that do find destruction as a solution, be the first ones to volunteer for euthanasia.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Pieman: Your post, above, has nothing to prove your quote from your earlier post:
"Israel is far from the innocent little puppy you try to make it to be. Either you are not aware or you are purposefully claiming ignorance to the large amounts of Extasy as well as other designer drugs that come directly from Israel."

Selling helicoptors has no bearing on your claim of the above; That's what I wanted links to.

Sheesh what a guy has to go through to prove something.
I would say not only is selling the Chopper wrong to known drug cartels knowingly, but if they are American choppers sold under the Excess program it would be illegal to resell to 3rd parties as well. Transfer of technology has restrictions

Ecstasy bust leads to Israel organized crime, officials say
By Christopher A. Szechenyi, Boston.com Staff, 04/26/00

BOSTON -- When federal agents intercepted two 40-pound shipments of a designer drug known as Ecstasy in Boston on April 5, they also uncovered the tip of a worldwide distribution network run by Israeli organized crime, according to a top law enforcement official.

The arrest of two Israeli citizens, Yaniv Yona and Ereza Abutbul, for receiving 172,000 Ecstasy pills sent to their hotel rooms in Boston and Brookline via Federal Express represents the latest case brought against members of Israeli crime syndicates.

"There’s a lot more behind those two," said Raymond W. Kelly, commissioner of the U.S. Customs Service, in an interview with Boston.com. "We have that case and several other cases pending throughout the country."

Source

AS ECSTASY USE SPREADS, DRUG DEALER VIOLENCE RISES

The Club Drug Has Broken Ethnic Barriers; High School Students Report Increasing Exposure

LOS ANGELES -- It was finding an Israeli drug dealer dead in a car trunk at Los Angeles International Airport 18 months ago that gave the authorities here the first hint that the club drug ecstasy was becoming a serious problem. He had been killed by two hit men sent from Israel, said officials of the Drug Enforcement Administration.

Then there was the shipment of 2.1 million ecstasy pills, worth $40 million on the street, that the U.S. Customs Service seized at the airport last July.

The pills, labeled clothing, arrived on an Air France flight from Paris, intended for another Israeli dealer here. The authorities say it was the world's largest ecstasy bust.

And now law enforcement officials say they have seen another worrisome development this year.

At a number of large all-night dance parties called raves, drawing thousands of young people to the desert east of Los Angeles, rival gangs have fought over the sale of ecstasy.

At one rave at a fairgrounds at Lake Perris in March, 102 people were arrested on charges of selling ecstasy, assault or resisting arrest, according to the DEA.

What is happening in Los Angeles mirrors what is occurring across much of the nation, law enforcement officials and drug experts say.

Source

www.nynewsday.com...

Feds Bust Israeli-U.S. Money Laundering Ring
By Anthony M. DeStefano
STAFF WRITER

April 1, 2003

Federal investigators said yesterday they broke up a ring of U.S. and Israeli nationals suspected of laundering millions of dollars in proceeds from trafficking in the drug Ecstasy.

A total of 17 people, as well as one Florida company, face charges in the probe, which involved coordination between federal and Israeli law enforcement agencies in the last year.

Among those arrested was Natan Banda, the alleged ringleader of the money-laundering network, which federal agents believe has systematically handled tens of millions of dollars in narcotics proceeds. Banda has U.S. and Israeli citizenship and maintains homes in Williamsburg and upstate Monroe, according to the affidavit for the arrest warrant unsealed yesterday.

Source
I think the newsday original article is gone.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Man these bombs cant get there fast enough!!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/24/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
To clarify, I don't think the dancing Israeli movers had anything to do with actually executing the attacks. My suspicion is that parts of both the Israeli and US intel communities had at pretty good idea what was coming, and did nothing to prevent it, due to the advantages their factions would accrue politically: IE a free hand to pursue a radically more aggressive foreign policy.

And yes, it seems fairly clear much of Mossad's work in the US centered around watching Islamist extremists. What's of interest to me is how much data gained was actually shared with US intel, and more specifically who (if anyone) it was passed along to.

[edit on 7/24/06 by xmotex]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
See, I look at all of this, all of these conspiracy theories and wrong-doings brought upon this entire world, and I can't help but wonder why we are all sitting infront of our blinding screens trying to come up with more questions to ask, instead of realistic solutions.

Don't get me wrong, I am definitely in this sinking boat as well.

The question to ask, here, is what the hell are we going to do about the USA furthering it's aiding of weapons? What CAN we do about this? We can't say nothing - and believe me, it has crossed my mind that nothing can be done - but that is ludicrous. Something can be done. Especially something more than what we are doing now. We should brainstorm!

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Navin R Johnson]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

What exactly is there to 'brainstorm'?

The Arabs/Muslims want to kill Israelis... and always want to somehow come off that it was the Israelis outrageous behavior that somehow drove them to the killing.

The Israelis don't want to kill the Arabs/Muslims... but the Arabs/Muslims somehow keep impaling themselves on Israeli projectiles.

The Lebanese started this... Let them endure it... till they cry uncle.

Then we'll go back to just plain simple cross-border hating.

I've got to tell you from my perspective it comes off more like a married couple that LIKES to fight.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

It is obvious that Israeli spies functioned in Israel to spy on extremist Arabs.

Mossad agents would not act like idiots in the land they are spying on.

They were illegally working in the US (no green-card) making money and saving it up for a trip (as most Israelis do after the Army)

Judah, you do a good job debunking the rooftop Israeli's. But someone please explain why even idiots would rejoice at such a thing? I remember that day well and the shock felt around the world. To this day I can't fathom anyone enjoying those moments or weeks or months after. How sick.

But I do agree with you that agents would not act in a public display like that. Or record it for posterity.

Interesting comments about illegal workers. Do the immigration people know about this? Well I hope they do now. Is this another reason Jr. drags his feet when it comes to immigration issues? I once met a trucker from New Zealand who had the job purposely for those reasons also. Get paid to travel. Strange, it never crossed my mind to ask about his status. In the job I do I run across greek bridge painters here illegally. And like the fruit pickers from south of the border, they're basically the only ones willing to take on that kind of work.

Thank you for your kind words.

The individuals who were on the rooftop were perceived to be happy. They said their thought at the time was that now the world will understand what we feel on a daily basis. Israel, at this time, was at the height of a terrorist campaign waged by Yassir and his cohorts. Their behavior, at worst, was in extreme bad taste. I'd label them as idiots.

Regarding illegal workers. The US has cracked down on this phenomenon since - I guess the US 'wised-up' plenty since 9/11.

Ok, back to Israel's problem. Here's a UN map from 1945 showing where the Arab population lived in the day. Why they would need spies, indeed... these demographics pretty much tell the story.

The green part of pacman were Arabs. Click the linkys for large version.

Here's another:

Land Ownership in Palestine, 1945
from the Applied Research Institute in Jerusalem and An Atlas of Palestine

...more maps

And some reading to see where we've come from there.
www.un.org...

I am quiet aware of these maps. It is not the first time I came across them.
What you can note is that the district are cut up in vast areas. Jerusalem for example ranges from the outskirts of Ramleh down to the area of Ein-Gedi and up the Jordan valley. Therefore what value is this map? Read up on the census in Jerusalem and you will see that since the first cencus of Jeruslam up to know Jerusalem ALWAYS had a Jeiwsh majority. But when you cut up the map as the UN and the Britih did the picture looks quiet different.
The Jewish national fund owned large tracts of land in modern day Syria where is that today. 600,000 Jewish Refugees left the Arab/Moslem world in the background of ethinic violence to Israel with only the shirts on their backs. What about their lands and properties?

Note the link you provided about the Palestinian problem. Not one word was mentioned about the Arab aggressions, terrorism or attacks - Don't you think that is a bit one sided and an inaccurate depiction of history?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
PieMaN: a most excellent post and answer to my question; that's all I was asking for. Of course, it does not back your claim that the drugs CAME from Isreal, but who knows? HOWEVER.... it has absolutely nothing to do with the thread!

The only occupied lands are those occupied by Palastinians; not the other way around. The cause of the conflicts are the UN, who divided up the land.

Isreal is fighting for it's right to exist. Everyone else wahts them dead.... to cease to exist. I hope we sold them the good stuff.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This one is for all Money-Hungry-Industrial-Military-Complex-Dealers of Weapons and for their Greatest Customers:

Masters Of War

by Bob Dylan

Come you masters of war
You that build all the guns
You that build the death planes
You that build all the bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks.

You that never done nothin'
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it's your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly.

Like Judas of old
You lie and deceive
A world war can be won
You want me to believe
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain.

You fasten all the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you set back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion'
As young people's blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud.

You've thrown the worst fear
That can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children
Into the world
For threatening my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You ain't worth the blood
That runs in your veins.

How much do I know
To talk out of turn
You might say that I'm young
You might say I'm unlearned
But there's one thing I know
Though I'm younger than you
That even Jesus would never
Forgive what you do.

Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul.

And I hope that you die
And your death'll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand over your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In considering the weapons America is delivering to Isreal, one must remember that there was a sale to Isreal over nine months ago. That they are desired to be delivered now is no surprise; I mean DUUHHHH!!!

Much talk about the Isreali/Lebanese issue has been coming from the (failed/corrupt) United Nations, mostly from mr. Coffee Inane. His mention of a cease fire is the most ridiculous. After all, if cease-fires bring peace, then the middle east would be the most peaceful place on earth, as nowhere else has there been so many cease-fires. It should be The Peace Capitol of The world. Instead, it's the "War Capitol" of The World.

If Mr. Coffee had been in office at the time, I can hear it now; Mr. Coffee: " Before this second World War can end, we need to bring Mr. Mussolini and Mr. Hitler to the table, and they need to be a part of the reconciliation for peace.... a sustainable peace, and a sustainable cease fire". What a jerk. Ah yes.... the United Nations; Where's Timothy McVeigh when we need him.....

Unfortunately, "sustainable peace" can only be achieved until the 'bad guys" are pounded into the ground through overwhelming force, until they cry "Uncle". The bad guys in this case being Hezbubble.

A cease-fire, in this case in particular, will not work as has been shown time and again. As sosmeone said the other day: "Cease-fires are "Liberalism"; a cease-fire gives moral equality to one side that deliberately targets civilians as a matter of policy (Hezbubble), and the other side, which is trying to defend itself AGAINST those who intentionally targets civilians, and who is trying to live in peace. And, of course, Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of it's stated intent

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
And what do we think Israel will do with these wonderful new precision weapons?

Why, it seems that they'll USE THEM TO BOMB AMBULANCES if current form is anything to go by.

And how come - since this now obsesses the humanitarian organisations working in Lebanon - that the Israelis bombed two ambulances in Qana, killing two of the wounded inside and wounding the third civilian for the second time in a day. All the crews were injured - one with a piece of shrapnel in his neck - but what worried the Lebanese Red Cross was that the Israeli missiles had clearly pierced the very centre of the red cross painted on the roof of each vehicle. Did the pilots use the cross as their aiming point?

This, of course (not that it'll make any difference to the "Israel can do no wrong because they're God's chosen people" crowd) is a violation of the Geneva Convention, and a pretty egregious one at that. Two bullseyes out of two is hardly an accident.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
rich23: You seem to ignore the fact that Hezbubble placed 99% of their infrastructure in civilian areas. The same civilians who allowed Hezbubble to do it in the first place; therefore I have no sympathy for them.

As for the ambulances, I somehow doubt it was intentional, and no-one can prove it unless they can somehow come up with copies of their flight plan or strike lists.
If it was intentional, then I'm totally against it.

As has also been mentioned, Isreal has been under attack for 46 years by those who want them dead. They fight for peace, and the arabs/Muslims are fighting for victory. If you cannot see the difference, I don't know what to tell you.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by zappafan1]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

As has also been mentioned, Isreal has been under attack for 46 years by those who want them dead.

And why would that be? Might it have something to do with colonization, invasion, ethnic cleansing, any of that?.... naaaw, the Arabs are just all genocidal anti semites (despite the fact that Jews lived in Arab countries for centuries, with far less trouble than they faced in Christian Europe.)

They fight for peace, and the arabs/Muslims are fighting for victory. If you cannot see the difference, I don't know what to tell you.

What a pathetic joke.
Israel is "fighting for peace"? What utter apologist tripe.
Do you actually believe this nonsense, or does it just make a good propaganda "talking point"?

If Israel was "fighting for peace", they could confine themselves to attacking Hezbollah positions in southern Lebanon. Instead they are attacking Lebanon period. And it's clear they are killing far more Lebanese civilians than Hezbollah guerillas - they are clearly capable of greater precision if they wish, but it's obvious their agenda is collective punishment against Lebanon as a whole, not just defanging Hezbollah.

Israel and Hezbollah deserve each other.
They are much the same in their total disregard for human life.

[edit on 7/27/06 by xmotex]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
xmotex: And I bet you believe the Isrealis are "occupying" Palestine!!

Have you checked the news? Not long ago, Isreal moved out of most of the West Bank, their land, in an attempt to have at least a little peace on that border. What happened??? Ham-ass were able to lob in their bombs from a closer range.

Isreal then move out of Lebanon, and what happened..... with the good graces of Iran, Hezbubble kidnapped two Isreali soldiers in order to force a conflict. You really need to check some history.

By the way.... how would YOU attack an enemy (who wants you dead), who builds its military infrastructure in civilian areas? I mean.... if you have some kind of secret weapon you could make a fortune. Do you think an enemy (from any country) would willingly wear some sort of homing device so only they will be killed?

And it's clear they are killing far more Lebanese civilians than Hezbollah guerillas

REPLY: How exactly do you know that? Hezbubble wears civilian clothes; one gets killed, and his bud takes his rifle for someone else to use. Now... looking at him.... is he a soldier or a civilian? Any ideas?

Damn... for a second there I refreshed the page and a post by a barking moonbat was there. I thought I'd used "ignore" on Soulj....... oops.. I can't degrade a fellow poster.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by zappafan1]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
TomDispatch sent an article in the email a couple days ago. I read with interest his introduction, which I will quote here, then add my comment as to what Blair and Jr. did to sidestep protocol.

From Tom, my emphasis:

Recently, we had a small, curious reminder of the fact that the United States government regularly ships weaponry all over the world. Two US-chartered A310 Airbuses, evidently carrying a shipment of 600-pound bunker-busting, laser-guided bombs the Bush administration was rushing to Israel for its air campaign in Lebanon, were denied refueling stop-over rights at the Shannon airport by the Irish government. Instead, they landed at Prestwick airport in Scotland, without, it seems, proper notification to the British government. This set off a small uproar of criticism in Britain, resulting in Prime Minister Tony Blair requesting an "apology" while in Washington last week.

On Friday, according to Alan Cowell of the New York Times ("After Rift, Britain Allows Cargo Flights for Israel"), "a British government spokesman said President Bush had apologized ‘for the fact that proper procedures were not followed.'" But wait! This is the Bush administration which never apologizes -- certainly not to Tony Blair. A "senior Bush administration official" put matters in the correct light: "The president acknowledged that while the shipment was proper, there could have been better notification and coordination." And with that non-apology apology, all's well that ends well and the weapons flights to Israel will now continue to land at at British airports.

First off, bully for the Irish.

Over a dozen years ago now, I was in the US military. Protocol MAY have changed since then, but from what I see happened here, these two govts certainly have found a way around it with the 'non-apology apology', as described by Tom.

How Shrub and Blair maneuvered a refueling stop for the weapons flights to Israel...

When I worked the flight line on various bases as a refuel truck driver, there was always a special area designated to park planes carrying hazardous/secret materials--well away from prying eyes. Then security would come out and check our trucks over for bombs, etc. (mirrors underneath, dogs, etc.) It's nice to know when they're inbound for the tower/ops desk to coordinate the special treatment they get. It's called a FLIGHT PLAN. And everyone who NEEDS TO KNOW is let in on the secret flights.

The question is, were the flights coordinated with willing governments? And was the 'apology' business an issue used to out-maneuver protocol? They seemed to have bungled it if the purpose was to keep the public in the dark. After all, we are talking about the security of our alliances, eh?

Following the links lead me to this article which shows the integrity and morals of the Irish, and also adds a new tidbit about Scotland:

A spokesman for the Civil Aviation Authority confirmed the authorities had approved an 'exemption' allowing the two new flights to land at Prestwick. The first, a Boeing 747 from Texas, landed at about 1pm yesterday for refuelling. A second flight is due to arrive today.

Residents and politicians in Ayrshire have voiced anger at the flights. The airport has been used by the US as a refuelling point for flights involved in the controversial 'extraordinary rendition' of terror suspects to countries where they are alleged to have been tortured.

Scotman.com

[edit on 2-8-2006 by psyopswatcher]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join