It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming Wedding....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just check the link in my sig... Still a lot to come on the site though...but after the wedding (Jan 31st), I'll have pics up (after the honeymoon of course)....

I haven't read all of it recently...it was put up by my fiance' (and she has a tendency to be sappy at times, hehe...
so fair warning!!!)

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Just check the link in my sig... Still a lot to come on the site though...but after the wedding (Jan 31st), I'll have pics up (after the honeymoon of course)....

Awww! Now why can't we see some pictures of the *honeymoon*? Those are always the best pictures- when love is the most nauseating and reflected in the dorky photos one tends to take..(Like ohh us at some restaurant and my new wife eating an oyster) After the honeymoon the spouse could careless about taking a photo(s) of the other eating an oyster or something equally as dorky

*Memories like the corners of my mind misty water color memories* Ohh sorry oops..just having a moment..

Good luck Gazrok and wife to be and take as many silly pictures as you possibly can and do share

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Now why can't we see some pictures of the *honeymoon*

Haven't you read that last U2U? We can't send those pics!

Seriously, I meant that they wouldn't be up on the site, till we got back from the honeymoon....

join