It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah planning big attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Israel seems to think Hezbollah is planning a big attack soon also in the media today congress just approved $57 million for the Nautilus defense system for Israel to use on its borders. Hmmmmmm......

JERUSALEM Oct. 28 � Lebanese Hezbollah guerrillas are planning a big attack along Israel's northern border, Israel's defense minister said Tuesday, and a top army general threatened to use "very, very strong force" against the group if it carries out more cross-border raids.

abcnews.go.com...

JERUSALEM Oct. 28 � Israel and the U.S. are to spend at least $57 million for development of a laser cannon that can shoot down short-range missiles, an Israeli legislator and security officials said Tuesday.
A recent Israeli delegation successfully lobbied Congress to approve the new funding package for the joint U.S.-Israeli Nautilus laser weapon project, said Israeli lawmaker Yuval Steinitz, who was part of the delegation.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The ramping up continues I see. Sharon will have his bloody war soon enugh I suppose, though I really hope I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Arafat also asked his prime minister to form a new government by Nov. 4th.

RAMALLAH, West Bank Oct. 28 � Yasser Arafat asked Ahmed Qureia on Tuesday to stay on as prime minister and form a new government, officials said, but their bitter dispute over control of the Palestinian security forces remained unresolved.
Conflicting accounts of Tuesday's meeting of the PLO leadership cast further uncertainty over the situation. While two officials who attended the meeting said Qureia had accepted Arafat's offer, the prime minister said he had not received a formal invitation.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
just after the lebanese government was released from israel's claws....
my god...this'll be ugly, if true that is

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Lebanon was taken by Syria.......

Lebanon is a lap-dog to Syria's every whim and desire......

Lebanon is an ATM machine for Syria....drugs....

And Hezbollah is a terrorist organization aligned with the PLO charter dictating and mandating the destruction of Israel......

Hezbollah is the unseen military arm of Syria......

Syria is a big "pussy"......and is afraid of getting its azz-whooped again by Israel......

Thus Hezbollah is Syria's way of fighting back at and against Israel.....

Syria needs to be azz-whooped again by Israel so that they remember what that first azz-whooping felt like......!!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Unfortunately the bigoted views of Seekerof are shared by the US administration.

There is no better reason why Europe should now take the lead in the region and provide the honest broker the Middle East was promised and needs.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Woah they have been planning a big attack ro yonks havnt they?

new topics

top topics

join