It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

complete 'comic-con 2006' coverage: a must for comic fans...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

link...

if you may not be aware, 'comic-con' is a huge gathering that centers around comics and other spin-offs that are made from comics (movies, television shows, video games, etc)...

i was just watching coverage about it on 'g4,' a television show that is all about video games...

the link above has full coverage and is a must for comic fans...

the updates there are awesome

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is loads of big news this year. I’ve been reporting on the news both on here and on my blog.
It is a great time for comic fans

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
It is a great time for comic fans

and for movie fans...

i haven't read a single comic in my life (except for this special 'superman' one that came with the newspaper recently) but i still love the news and the movie updates...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
True that TSA

CCISD is releasing big news and exclusive previews on Spider-Men 3, Fantastic Four 2, Ghost Rider, Transformers, TMNT, Hellboy Animated and tons more.
I'm almost having a hard time keeping up.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I'm almost having a hard time keeping up.

and spelling

"Spider-Men 3" huh???

are you saying that venom will be in the movie

just kidding, im bored...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
ROFL!

Must of been a Freudian slip

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Comic Book Resources has some cool photos from the event.

CCI, Day 1: CBR Photo Parade

CCI, Day 2: CBR Photo Parade

Here are a few of them. Click the links to see them all.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Comicbookresources.com

"Today [Saturday] at about noon we made the decision to stop selling memberships on site, because the fire marshal had concerns we would reach capacity in the building, but we didn't actually reach capacity," Comic-Con International's Director of Marketing David Glanzer told CBR News Saturday night. "We were able to honor people who had pre-registered.

"We work very closely with the fire marshal. It didn't get to a situation where we had to close sections of the building. We were able to control the flow by stopping on site sales."

On Friday afternoon, CCI closed down online ticket sales through their Web site.

"It used to be years ago that Saturday was just a huge day, but now the difference between any given day is not that noticeable," continued Glanzer. "I know people think that one day seems to be far busier than another, but we haven't noticed that to be true. On Friday, we knew that our sales were doing well online and we had a lot of people in the building, adding that to who would be buying memberships on-site on Friday, so we decided to take our online sales off on Friday."

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

here is complete spider-man 3 coverage straight from comic-con:

www.superherohype.com...

[edit on 23-7-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
SDCC-AKA Nerd Prom .........The one time I would LOVE to live in California

top topics

join