It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'the incredible hulk' director is announced...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
link...

Continuing its strategy to independently develop and produce a new slate of feature films, Marvel Studios - a subsidiary of Marvel Entertainment, Inc. - has signed top rising director Louis Leterrier to direct a new big screen adaptation of The Incredible Hulk, based on the legendary Marvel Super Hero. The announcement was made today by Michael Helfant, President/COO of Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige, President of Production for Marvel Studios.

as if the last one wasn't bad enough, 'the hulk' will try to get a make-over that is much needed...

i saw most of the last one and it reeked :shk:

i remember the commercial made it seem like a huge movie but it wasn't...

hopefully this director will do a great job with directing...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've been reading that Hulk 2 will be very different from the other movie. This is a good thing
ILM did a awesome job on the HULK but the rest of the movie sucked.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The actual look of the film was great, but the direction was terrible. You can't take a character such as the Hulk and try to make it into some great emotional love story/ thriller. Hulk SMASH!!!! Thats what the people want to see. I hope this time they remember that. And why on earth did they feel the need for Nick Nolte??

As if he was going to bring something exciting to the film, yeah right. As long as they focus on the important stuff, HULK SMASH...!!!! they should be ok.

BTW....could anybody understand that final fight scene between the Hulk and his father????
It was like watching shadows fight in a dark room, could'nt figure out what was going on.... oh well.

new topics

top topics

join