It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I rarely drink due to my age...but I do once in a while, and I don't really think there's anything wrong with it, considering that I don't do it to get wasted most of the time...mostly just to relax. Last time I was drunk though..it was odd. I tend to start conversations, and then randomly leave the room...at which point I walk in 5 minutes later and act like the conversation never ended. I knock over chairs trying to sit in them and things like that

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I talk way too much when I'm drunk. :shk:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Don't we all?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
whooo here is single lives by yourself works alllll DAY and then comes home and has all these damn things to do after working....like cleaning when all you want to do is have a beer and forget about your long asss day at work.......

but like me I have my beer and sayyy FU!@# it....then I get stressed out b/c I want everything to be clean and neat....and I feel overwhelmed...it's like I just dished out tons of money in bills I have been working from 8am to 7:30 8pm pulling in overtime w/o extra money......

I just want my house to magically clean itself.....I'll get a maid every now and then but it is hilarious b/c I can't afford that #.....but go crazy w/o it every now and then.....I work in an office dealing with international business and craziness all day.....lots of pressure......ugggg..

I'm just ranting as this place said....so don't fuss at me saying, "well just be happy to have a job and your own place...blah blah bull#...or what about the women who have children and work all day and come home and raise children.......and clean house....well Fu!@#ing amen to you who do that....but I'm young and hate the high pressure job...paying all my bills on my own and doing everything little thing for myself......

i found the solution long time ago ............... just do not clean!!!!! looooooool

OH AND I HAD a roomate but she destroyed my house and betrayed my trust.....she slept with a guy I was dating in my bed........while I was passed out....so screw that I'd rather pay most my check to my bills than take the risk to split it with a horrid roomate.....

as for that i'd say; wtf you should have killed them both

[edit on 29/7/06 by PARADISEVIEW]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
IN YOUR BED?!

She should have her teeth knocked out with a sledgehammer.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The fact in itself should have hurt a lot more than a sledgehammer!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The answer to everything..
you can even use it to..

clean jewellery
get your washing extra white
make your car go faster
even drink it:w::w::w::w:

As for your cleaning problem...

1)you don,t
2)wait till it gets so bad you cant open the front door
3)phone police and tell them you,ve been vandalised
4)when thay arrive to take fingerprints tell them to put everything back in the right place afterwards

Another problem solved using the brain enhancing powers of Smirnoff.. I thank you

PS I Know a good hitman.. very discreet:drunk
:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PARADISEVIEW

whooo here is single lives by yourself works alllll DAY and then comes home and has all these damn things to do after working....like cleaning when all you want to do is have a beer and forget about your long asss day at work.......

but like me I have my beer and sayyy FU!@# it....then I get stressed out b/c I want everything to be clean and neat....and I feel overwhelmed...it's like I just dished out tons of money in bills I have been working from 8am to 7:30 8pm pulling in overtime w/o extra money......

I just want my house to magically clean itself.....I'll get a maid every now and then but it is hilarious b/c I can't afford that #.....but go crazy w/o it every now and then.....I work in an office dealing with international business and craziness all day.....lots of pressure......ugggg..

I'm just ranting as this place said....so don't fuss at me saying, "well just be happy to have a job and your own place...blah blah bull#...or what about the women who have children and work all day and come home and raise children.......and clean house....well Fu!@#ing amen to you who do that....but I'm young and hate the high pressure job...paying all my bills on my own and doing everything little thing for myself......

i found the solution long time ago ............... just do not clean!!!!! looooooool

OH AND I HAD a roomate but she destroyed my house and betrayed my trust.....she slept with a guy I was dating in my bed........while I was passed out....so screw that I'd rather pay most my check to my bills than take the risk to split it with a horrid roomate.....

as for that i'd say; wtf you should have killed them both

[edit on 29/7/06 by PARADISEVIEW]

LOL WELL.....he was far from worth it.....I had just started to think about dating him....He got my number and pursued me until I gave in for a couple of dates....Then one night when I was cooking dinner and drinking red wine...

well......# hit the fan...while I was sleeping...

She is the one who deserves to have her teeth knocked out....she was the one who was suppose to be a good friend for years....

But you know I am the forgiving type and after about 3/4 months of not talking to her I invited her out with me this weekend...and WHEW....she is totally insane...

She was trying to bite and kiss my friends and grabbing thier manhood....then I had to drag her drunk ass to my car take her home...when I pulled up to her driveway...she was like I was just joking sorry blah blah...then she tried to make out with me!!!...LOL

What a fuc!@#ing night....It was cool though....I really know better now lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
She tried to make out with YOU?!

hahahahahahahahahaha.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
DUDE! Send her round to mine!

I'm just joking!
She sure sounds... odd.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

LOL WELL.....he was far from worth it.....I had just started to think about dating him....He got my number and pursued me until I gave in for a couple of dates....Then one night when I was cooking dinner and drinking red wine...

well......# hit the fan...while I was sleeping...

She is the one who deserves to have her teeth knocked out....she was the one who was suppose to be a good friend for years....

But you know I am the forgiving type and after about 3/4 months of not talking to her I invited her out with me this weekend...and WHEW....she is totally insane...

She was trying to bite and kiss my friends and grabbing thier manhood....then I had to drag her drunk ass to my car take her home...when I pulled up to her driveway...she was like I was just joking sorry blah blah...then she tried to make out with me!!!...LOL

What a fuc!@#ing night....It was cool though....I really know better now lol.

In that case , just lock her in a room with some donkeys, horses and all kinds of animals....
She will enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
LOL I'm sure she would have a blast.....

Well, she took care of me and bought me wine and lunch after I found out my grandmother passed away.....

Odd friends are hard to deal with...but her heart is good.

I just keep my distance from her in large social settings lol

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

LOL I'm sure she would have a blast.....

Well, she took care of me and bought me wine and lunch after I found out my grandmother passed away.....

Odd friends are hard to deal with...but her heart is good.

I just keep my distance from her in large social settings lol

Sorry for that
Hope she rests in peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join