It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bin Laden tape about the recent Middle East conflict coming soon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
blogs.abcnews.com...

A new Osama bin Laden message from al Qaeda's as-Sahab Institute for Media Production is to be released soon, according to IntelCenter, a private contractor providing counterterrorism support work to the intelligence community.

In his message, bin Laden will reportedly address events in Gaza and Lebanon. This message has been expected and is consistent with new efforts in 2006 by al Qaeda's senior leadership to be responsive in their messages to current developments.

Lets see what he has to say. Probably blame America and that America should be attacked since it approved Israel's attack on Gaza and Lebanon. Or be something close to that.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Is this a joke?

I mean seriously... this is the second "coming soon" Bin Laden tape I have heard of in the last couple months. We know that Bin Laden tapes are coming out before they come out...but we cant catch him? More realistically, Bin Laden is probably dead and our govt makes/uses these tapes(body doubles) whenever it fits thier agenda to do so.

Classic boogeyman case. Bin Laden, IMHO, has been taking a dirt nap for at least two or three years.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is like the boy that cried wolf.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Lets see what he has to say. Probably blame America and that America should be attacked since it approved Israel's attack on Gaza and Lebanon. Or be something close to that.

If he did say that he would be telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
Classic boogeyman case. Bin Laden, IMHO, has been taking a dirt nap for at least two or three years.

I'm with you, TONE. The USA has a fear of bin Laden, though and the powers will use this boogeyman for as long as it will get a rise out of anyone. I won't be surprised if in November, "bin Laden" will be supporting certain candidates in an effort to get people to vote otherwise.

:shk: Like bin Laden has anything to do with the conflict in the Middle East...
Everything does not lead back to bin Laden and/or 9/11...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

original quote by: Benevolent Heretic
I won't be surprised if in November, "bin Laden" will be supporting certain candidates in an effort to get people to vote otherwise

It would be the Icing on the cake, would it not?

top topics

join