It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will terrorism be the end?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I see terrorism getting worse by the day. Is this something free societies can successfully destroy? It's quite the catch 22; the more you fight it, the worse it gets. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe we can just leave it alone. One of these groups will eventually get a [serious] weapon of mass destruction and use it against someone (i.e. Israel or the U.S.). And I don't think the answer is diplomacy. I still believe in the doctrine that you should NEVER negotiate with terrorists.

Anyway, back to my question: will WWIII start because of some fanatic group? Does anyone have an answer to the whole situation? What a sad damn world we live in.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
you know it is really sad. i was just thinking the other day, what if some other life form was watching us from far away. what would they think?, they would think that we are so destructive. here we have the only planet in billions of miles ( if any at all) that can sustain life, and we are messing it up. we cant get along, we want control over everything, and if someome doesnt like what we are doing. we bomb them. or if we dont like what someone else is doing, we bomb them.

anyway, back to your question. yes i beleive that ww111 is coming from terrorists.it has already begun. and what did this whole war start with.... terrorists running into twin towers in U.S. and now it seems that everyone is pointing guns at eachother.

THE END IS NEAR.. KNOW THAT!!!

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
No the whole war probally started in the 70's. Jimmy Carter allowed the Shah of Iran to overthrown by Islamic militants. That is the start point and the coward terrorists just keep coming and killing people, then running and hiding behind the woman and children. This has been coming a long time.And what do you think the US should have done after the cowards ran into the twin towers?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
...I think the USA should pound Iran and Syria into the ground and get it over with.

We could build the worlds largest Wal-Mart there.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The terror we see.....eeerrr ....are allow to see is all orchestrated. Real terror committed by small radical factions is minor in relation to what the CIA, Mossad and MI6 arrange and execute regularly. The people who are out to
'get you' collect your taxes each year. So you in fact fund your own fear. Lovely, huh?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
No the whole war probally started in the 70's. Jimmy Carter allowed the Shah of Iran to overthrown by Islamic militants. That is the start point and the coward terrorists just keep coming and killing people, then running and hiding behind the woman and children. This has been coming a long time.And what do you think the US should have done after the cowards ran into the twin towers?

Oh really?
www.nytimes.com...

Proof that America was the first to use terrorism between Iran and America.

Iranians working for the C.I.A. and posing as Communists harassed religious leaders and staged the bombing of one cleric's home in a campaign to turn the country's Islamic religious community against Mossadegh's government.

Funny how america starts things and then forgets about them and plays the victim.

Terrorism againt America is a reaction to American thuggery and terrorism against other people.

The thing about america is it can dish things out can't can't take it when the same things happen to it.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i think that we cant take it, because we WONT take it.

and youre right , they do hide behind the women and children. thats why the people that arent supporting terrorists need to stand up and get rid of them. i know that we are trying to help the people that are rising up against the terrorists. but more needs to be done,
the war over there will never be over until all the people just disappear. they have been fighting for thousands of years, and even if the all the bad people were gone, one day there will be two little boys who start arguing about religion, and it will start all over again.

i was unaware that the CIA was in on things like that. but i do know that they are just as sadistic as extreme militant groups. anyway, kind of went off the subject up there. BUT,...everyone just needs to stick together and get rid of these horrible people or else it will be the end.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx

Oh really?
www.nytimes.com...

Proof that America was the first to use terrorism between Iran and America.

Iranians working for the C.I.A. and posing as Communists harassed religious leaders and staged the bombing of one cleric's home in a campaign to turn the country's Islamic religious community against Mossadegh's government.

Funny how america starts things and then forgets about them and plays the victim.

Terrorism againt America is a reaction to American thuggery and terrorism against other people.

The thing about america is it can dish things out can't can't take it when the same things happen to it.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by iqonx]

You can say the same for any world power, and lets not leave England out.
I always love it when people in England and France try to bash America, you would be speaking German if we didn't bial your sorry asses out twice.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by steve99]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
not trying to offend anyone, BUT... steve99 has a point!!

im out
-mindtrip02

[edit on 21-7-2006 by mindtrip02]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
They forget 2 centurys of british imperialism. How many countries did they terrorise with their english beliefs. England is the original terrorists.
It's real easy to blame the US, but look out your front door before you do it and take a look at your countries history.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Iran was also very democratic way before the US came into our business and over thrown Mossadegh which led to the installment of the shah(rest in piss) and due to that it, therefore quite after the islamic revolution was born and now Iran has advanced both in military and nuclear. You guys made a big mistake letting that basterd(pahlavi) go....

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Mehran]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
oh, thats funny. it was democratic.
then why cant you agree on anything. and why does the country keep getting so out of control that other places ( such as U.S and allies) have to come in and straighten things out. its like handling children,
we let you guys go for a while and so how long you can get along. then once you get too out of control we have to step in.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindtrip02
oh, thats funny. it was democratic.
then why cant you agree on anything. and why does the country keep getting so out of control that other places ( such as U.S and allies) have to come in and straighten things out. its like handling children,
we let you guys go for a while and so how long you can get along. then once you get too out of control we have to step in.

im out
-mindtrip02

do you know any history buddy. CIA had set up a plot to make pahlavi as leader so he can become an american puppet. Just another way to control another countries natural recourses.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
um, this forum isnt about natural resources. its about terrorism. and it sounds like you are really gung ho about iran. were you born there? do you currently live there? if not, then i think you are just hearing what you want to hear, and being supportive of iran because of your heritage. ( if its not your heritage , then sorry), but thats what it sounds like to me.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

um, this forum isnt about natural resources. its about terrorism. and it sounds like you are really gung ho about iran. were you born there? do you currently live there? if not, then i think you are just hearing what you want to hear, and being supportive of iran because of your heritage. ( if its not your heritage , then sorry), but thats what it sounds like to me.

im out
-mindtrip02

I AM 100% iranian.

[edit: vulgarities removed]

This is an English speaking discussion board and members are required to post in said language

[edit on 7/21/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
ok, what ever that means?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It looks to me as if the middle east got very rich from the west JUST TAKING YOUR RESOURCES. Maybe you should look at the middle east rulers for the ones stealing your resourses.

[edit: vulgarities removed] He's probally calling you an infidal dog.

As long as these countries are run by fanatic dogs there will always be terrorism.

So mehran when the Isreali tanks roll down your street were are you going to hide.

And you sure are proud of your little nuclear bomb you guys are building. Remermber live by the sword die by the sword.

putz.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It looks to me as if the middle east got very rich from the west JUST TAKING YOUR RESOURCES. Maybe you should look at the middle east rulers for the ones stealing your resourses.

[edit: vulgarities removed] He's probally calling you an infidal dog.

As long as these countries are run by fanatic dogs there will always be terrorism.

So mehran when the Isreali tanks roll down your street were are you going to hide.

And you sure are proud of your little nuclear bomb you guys are building. Remermber live by the sword die by the sword.

putz.

we never needed your help from becoming rich. It's not like that matters anyway were already at the #1 mark in economy in the middle east and ranked 20th best worldwide so we don't need anything from you. Your jewish buddies are not going to invade Iran with 186,000 troops when they can't even defeate hizbullah. Your war in iraq is a failure and it's costing you 10 billion every month. were going to improve our economy and progress with our nuclear weapon. you can stay in Iraq and Afghanistan and do our fighting for us
. Another thing you should know that I called him something waaaayyy worser than a american infidel.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
way worser,???,.... you are so articulate.
why in every blog you type do you mention a "nuclear weapon"? im sure you live somewhere that this war is affecting you , whether it be, in the U.S., england, or even iran. why would you want a nuclear weapon to be used? it sounds to me like you are a type of terrorist.
btw, i am not a HE
and why say what you want to say in iranian. say it in english, im not afraid of words. you must be though, because everytime someone mentions something about iran, you get awful deffensive.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

way worser,???,.... you are so articulate.
why in every blog you type do you mention a "nuclear weapon"? im sure you live somewhere that this war is affecting you , whether it be, in the U.S., england, or even iran. why would you want a nuclear weapon to be used? it sounds to me like you are a type of terrorist.
btw, i am not a HE
and why say what you want to say in iranian. say it in english, im not afraid of words. you must be though, because everytime someone mentions something about iran, you get awful deffensive.

im out
-mindtrip02

my bad. did I say nuclear weapons?. I mean *nuclear technology*. I would like to know how am I a terrorist?. Did I get a phone call from Bush yet and ordered another attack on American soil
and war is not affecting us in anyway right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join