It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Help "Deciphering" whole Bush/Blair talk.

page: 1

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:49 AM
I've been listening to the conversation with Blair/Bush at the G8 Summit but am hoping that people could help clarify as much as they can, what is being said. here is the link to remind you -Click

Please try to come up with as much of a "supposed" transcript as you can, the more the merrier. A few things I'm not sure on as the sound quality on my laptop speakers is pretty bad.

Also when Blair says "If he thinks" who is he referring to?

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:05 AM
Here is a good article about the BB talk

The worldwide media, Bush’s damage control apparatus, have spun the Bush-Blair exchange in the most deceptive Bush-friendly manner. The New York Times spun it as a “blunt call for diplomacy,” while another New York Times piece refers to “wise-guy Bush’s blunt and coarse chit-chat.” Other headlines hailed the performance as “straight-talking Dubya,” Bush “lets fly,” “curses Hezbollah actions,” “Bush urges Assad to end fighting,” etc. All false.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:25 AM
I merely heightens the sheer contempt that I have for my own Prime Minister. The sooner that feckless idiot goes away and writes his puff pastry memoirs (99% air, 1% fact) the better.
As for Dubya, it just proves what my Fiancee has been saying for years. He's a moron with no knowledge of the way that the world works. Talk about childish...

new topics