It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help "Deciphering" whole Bush/Blair talk.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I've been listening to the conversation with Blair/Bush at the G8 Summit but am hoping that people could help clarify as much as they can, what is being said. here is the link to remind you -Click

Please try to come up with as much of a "supposed" transcript as you can, the more the merrier. A few things I'm not sure on as the sound quality on my laptop speakers is pretty bad.

Also when Blair says "If he thinks" who is he referring to?

Thanks,
Xeros

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Here is a good article about the BB talk

onlinejournal.com...

The worldwide media, Bush’s damage control apparatus, have spun the Bush-Blair exchange in the most deceptive Bush-friendly manner. The New York Times spun it as a “blunt call for diplomacy,” while another New York Times piece refers to “wise-guy Bush’s blunt and coarse chit-chat.” Other headlines hailed the performance as “straight-talking Dubya,” Bush “lets fly,” “curses Hezbollah actions,” “Bush urges Assad to end fighting,” etc. All false.

enjoy

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I merely heightens the sheer contempt that I have for my own Prime Minister. The sooner that feckless idiot goes away and writes his puff pastry memoirs (99% air, 1% fact) the better.
As for Dubya, it just proves what my Fiancee has been saying for years. He's a moron with no knowledge of the way that the world works. Talk about childish...

join