It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine a world without Israel!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
they would then turn their attention elsewhere to hate something or
someone else - probably 'infidel' Europe and 'infidel' America.

That's exactly what Dick Cheney said and that's what he wants you to believe.

You apparently fail to see that the "hate" is less metaphysical than motivated my what muslims perceive as unfair oppression of Arabs in Palestine and the bvery real occupation of the West Bank.

Those who said that Israel should have their "tiny spit of land" -- sure, that's fine by me, but how about they more strictly into what was alotted to them?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
That's exactly what Dick Cheney said and that's what he wants you to believe.

You apparently fail to see that the "hate" is less metaphysical than motivated my what muslims perceive as unfair oppression of Arabs in Palestine and the bvery real occupation of the West Bank.

Those who said that Israel should have their "tiny spit of land" -- sure, that's fine by me, but how about they more strictly into what was alotted to them?

Don't understand your last sentence ...

Historically, your other contention is wrong, however. People and countries that view themselves as inferior have always hated the people and countries that they view as superior to thmeselves. What they've historically done with that hate is to try and bring down the 'superior' ones and destroy what they had. Doesn't matter whether you're talking about kids in school or governments and empires. Must be some sort of 'human nature' to think and act this way.

Sound familiar? See any similarity with what is going on in the middle east and world today?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
I would say that the middle east would be better off without Israel, no one there wants them there, and for their own reasons. The Jews knew what they were getting into when they chose that region. Why not africa? why not any other place?
Oh ya.... they want Jerusilam... still.

Ask the Rotschilds. It was under their direction that Israel exists now the way it is.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Ask the Rotschilds. It was under their direction that Israel exists now the way it is.

I heard that Israel was almost solely a Rothschild state.

I was just wondering if anyone could clarify something for me; Does the Israeli Parliament building, called 'The Knesset" have these words over the entrance?

'Compassion towards a non-Jew is forbidden, if you see him fall into a river or face danger, you are prohibited from saving him because all the nations are enemies of the Jews and when a non-Jew falls into a ditch, the Jew should close the ditch on him with a big boulder, until he dies, so that the enemies will lose one person and the Jews will be able to preserve their dream of the Promised Land, the Greater Israel!'

A world without Israel? Damn fine with me.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Imagine a world without humans. It would be bliss. Human nature is the seeds of this world's destruction.

You fail to realise there are massacres and atrocities still occuring today, on a scale far higher than that of the Arab-Israeli conflict.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The problem is that the Arab-Israeli conflict is what's going to cause WW3. It's by design IMHO. And it's working perfectly at the moment. People all over the planet are being divided against each other because of this conflict.

*yes yes, I have my tinfoil hat on today*..

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
----------------
...then they'd turn the
hate inward and start hating different groups within Islam. We see that now in
Iraq...
------------------

They've been doing this all along.

Sunni’s and Shia's have been killing each other for around 1,500 years.

When Mohamed’s great Grandson Passed away, they couldn’t agree on who should succeed Him, so they started killing each other and haven't stopped since.

Oh Yeah...This is a Peaceful group!

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Before the foundation of Israel,Jews were terrorists too,
they murdered many Englishmen and bombed out many buildings
and innocent people.
now they call Arab terrorists, is that fair?
I suggest USA provide a state(for instance Florida) and drive out
all the people in that state, then move all the population of
Israel to there.
that will solve the problem.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gs001
I suggest USA provide a state(for instance Florida) and drive out
all the people in that state, then move all the population of
Israel to there.
that will solve the problem.

Even if we did move all the population of Florida out, the Jews won't go there since it ain't holy and doesn't have Jerusalem. Not to mention that Muslims are fighting in other conflicts around the world that has nothing to do with Israel. This thread is pretty much just a hate thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
I was just wondering if anyone could clarify something for me; Does the Israeli Parliament building, called 'The Knesset" have these words over the entrance?

'Compassion towards a non-Jew is forbidden, if you see him fall into a river or face danger, you are prohibited from saving him because all the nations are enemies of the Jews and when a non-Jew falls into a ditch, the Jew should close the ditch on him with a big boulder, until he dies, so that the enemies will lose one person and the Jews will be able to preserve their dream of the Promised Land, the Greater Israel!'

Any takers on this? Are those words written on the Israeli Parliament building, and are they translated correctly?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Nice, did any of you bother finding a source for this information?

The same article that says this also says,

www.damianpenny.com...

"'The Rabbis use [the blood of non-Jews] in various religious rituals, among them weddings when an egg is smeared with blood and the married couple eats it the night of the wedding, which gives them the power to deceive and trick anyone who is not Jewish. Also, the Rabbis use the blood of the non-Jewish victim to treat some illnesses that afflict the Rabbis.

Do you guys believe everything you read, or just the stuff you agree with?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I would like to hear if this is correct too...

if it is... just terrible.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
LeftBehind, were you talking to me? If so, then that is not my source:

Special dispatch - The Middle East Media Research Institute

That is. They appear to be citing an 'Egyptian Government Weekly Magazine.'

You may also note how I asked if anyone could confirm this, and if the translation was accurate.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Imagine a world without Israel!

Is it the same as a world without idiotic threads like this one?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Imagine a world without Muslim terrorists..............

Innocent men women and children would not be bombed in Iraq.

Innocent Christian/Jews/Muslims would not be bombed in Israel.

Innocent Russian children and teachers would not be killed

Innocent philipine women and children would not be killed.

In Africa-innocent women and children would not be killed.

Thought I would add a couple more:

The Twin Towers would still be standing and 3000 innocent Americans would not have died.

There would be no need for Homeland Security

There would be no War On Terror

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Keyhole]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i dont no about you guys dont mean to offend anyone eather but in my opinion isreal should be nuked and made into a wast land where nothing can live....reasion for this is...you see theese religions allway fighting over it and saying this crap about how the CRAP theay belive relates to it blah blah blah..ya got christions saying its where Jesus was born and all this stuff then the jews saying some crap and dam muslums disslikeing eather the other religions and all this crap just go's on and on...

its so stupied how so many fight over it.so if we nuked the hell out of it made it so nothing can live there then we wont have so many problems!!!....
its this simple....if a group of kids keep fighting over a bag of candy how do you fix the problem? you take away the candy and no kid gets it...then the problem is gone...so in this case DISTROY isreal let no one live on theland and then all the stupied kids (religons) can go home and cry because theay dident get it....
just my opinion think wut you want

sry for bad spelling

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
NOBODY should be nuked. And we do NOT accept posts like that here on ATS. I am considering that a form of abuse and a violation of T&C.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Can anyone answer my question? I think it's a quite important one.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think the world would be a much better place without Zionists.

I wish SOMEONE would blow every dirty stinkin Zionist off the face of the planet. It would be great if we could leave the people of Israel intact in the process.

And for you people saying "you want to kill all the Jews," get the f outta here. People from all 3 Abrahamic religions inhabit Israel.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
# 1. The U.S. would not have any enemies in the Islamic World.

Absurd. Bin Ladin and others specifically cite US military pressence in islamic territory (specifcally saudi arabia) as requiring jihad against the US and west, and in general cite western influence in the middle east as rationale for a struggle.

# 2. There would be no Al-Qaeda Terrorist Network.

Al-qaida was spawned by the afghan-soviet war, and built itself up in east africa. It is unrelated to Israel.

# 3. Gasoline would be selling for less than $1 a gallon.

That statement is baseless.

# 4. There would have been no 9/11.

Again, baseless. Anyone that thinks that muslims hate american solely and entirely because of Israel isn't paying attention to the muslims that hate america.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join