It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has gone Too Far - Using Gas on Lebanese Civilians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors

Hey this was NOT my quote , this was a quote from the originator of this thread!!!

Read you 5x. It wasn't easy to see the quotation marks at first, since we're used to seeing quotes in blocks.

Original post was from Melbourne_Militia

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well, I read cnn.com and abc.com.au and on one of these sites I read that Israel had used Phosphorous Bombs.

Just did a search on both sites and the article has been removed.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Well, I read cnn.com and abc.com.au and on one of these sites I read that Israel had used Phosphorous Bombs.

Cheers

JS

I know media bias is frequently mentioned, but this seems like a good example of jumping the gun to Israel's detriment, and it doesn't really suprise me.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The only people threatening to use chemical weapons are the palestinians.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace

Anyone that sees similar reports NEEDS to save the page.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Here ya go! As reported widely all over the news, Israel is using chemical weapons - thats right, weapons of mass destruction, the same ones it hopes to stop the enemy (whoever that might be) from using against them.

Wasn't it Israel and the United States who not too long ago stated that if any nation were to use Weapons of Mass Destruction upon them that they would retaliate with nuclear weapons? Im pretty sure they both said this and I'll try to find the report if I can, but this brings us to the point that if no one can touch Israel and the USA, then why is Israel using it on civilians and why is the USA backing them up 100%?

This is major hypocracy - if we take what they say at face value, then the Israelis do deserve to be bombed back to the stone age for using WMD's. I do not care what there excuse is and that goes for any other nation....you do not use WMD's unless you are willing to run the risk of reciving WMD's in return.

I honestly do not know how the American public can live with itself by having the jewish lobby grasping their congress by the balls and effectively holding them to ransom to allow them to do what they want. Israel tells the USA to veto any UN resolution criticizing it whilst it breaks as many UN resolutions and Geneva Convention laws as they can.

WHAT IS THE BLOODY POINT OF HAVING A U.N. WHO IS AFRAID TO ACT WHEN NATIONS BREAK THE LAWS THAT THEY ARE THERE TO UPHOLD?

iT'S LIKE HAVING A HUNTING DOG WITHOUT ANY TEETH!

You Americans are slowly digging your own graves by allowing this administration to continually feed you lies, cover up the facts and mistakes and slowly brainwash your thoughts and views, whilst the jewish lobby controls what your puppet president Bush does, what he says and how he will act. Whilst allways refering to "GOD", as having chosen him to help (read massacre) people in the Middle East in the name of democracy.

Rise up and rid your congress of this cancer before it slowly kills you all!

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Here ya go! As reported widely all over the news, Israel is using chemical weapons - thats right, weapons of mass destruction, the same ones it hopes to stop the enemy (whoever that might be) from using against them.

Apparently Phospherous is a legitimate weapon. Its used to "Illuminate" the civilians for easier targeting, er I mean the enemy. When the targeted civilians catch fire it, I mean when the targeted enemy catches fire it provides light in the battlefield so the Israelis can see better.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
well I just did a quickie google and found this article...

WMR reported that the Israeli military was using poison gas on villages in south Lebanon. According to a former U.S. weapons expert who served in Iraq, the artillery shell in a photo taken in Lebanon (below) is a chemical weapon delivery device. It is being handled by an Israeli Defense Force soldier and Hebrew lettering can be clearly seen on the armored vehicle.

Another chemical weapons shell of the same type can be seen lying on the ground to the right. It is not known what type of chemical is in the chemical canister, however, gas dropped by the Israelis in villages in southern Lebanon has resulted in severe vomiting among the civilian population.

Media commentators have scoffed that Israel, with its relatively unique history, would ever use chemical weapons or poison gas in any war. It is precisely because of that perception that they are using such weapons. The deniability factor prevents the media from taking seriously the credible reports of banned weapons being used by the Israelis... more and more here -> www.infowars.com...

Dont know if this is reliable but seems pertinent to the discussion...

ps sorry about the long quote...worried that the page would disappear like the one already mentioned.

oh and heres another one:

Our intelligence sources in Lebanon have reported to us exclusively that Israel is now using poison gas and depleted uranium shells on towns in the south of Lebanon. Residents of the small village of Kasarshoba became violently ill, experiencing severe vomiting, after the Israelis hit the village with poison gas. In other cases, underground shelters in southern Lebanon were hit by Israeli depleted uranium shells. Our sources also report that the entire southern suburbs of southern Beirut, with a population of 800,000, have been totally depopulated. Israel has targeted thousands of civilian homes for destruction.

www.informationliberation.com...

oh edit again to say I have just read this... appears discussion centres around whether the pic is photoshoped:
www.freerepublic.com...

[edit on 27-7-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
OMG this picture has made me feel sick to the stomach...

this is a blog from Lebanon... check out what phosphorous does!

*it is a graphic picture There are comments made by Lebanese people.

oh and as for phosphorous being ok to use... how is this acceptable????????
*SNIP*

just sickening...

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Middle East Conflict Forum Posting Conduct – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

*apologies, it is a blog site and I didnt think it was outside the T & C.
If anyone wants the link then u2u me. Bona fide

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
You Americans are slowly digging your own graves by allowing this administration to continually feed you lies

Melbourne_Militia forget about the US there to far GONE, im more concerned about Australia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join