It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star nations/galactic federation are LIARS!GO Jesus!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr cryptoman
it proves jesus wrong because if the aliens told us theyve never had a son it would mean weve never had a son of god and if ther is a god(which i beleive their isnt my opinion though) he wouldnt select just one sentinent species to give a son its saying were more important then the greys,reptillians,nordics which isnt true. were not any more special then anything on earth were just more intelligent yes to each other were special but when it comes down to it humans are no important then the dog in your backyard were just more evolved.

What a ridiculous arguement. If God exists then he has the freedom to do what ever he wishes. He is an all-powerful being. If he wants to seen himself to earth in human form that is his liberty. Maybe the earth was in need of saving. Maybe a messiah had been sent to other planets before-hand, maybe there was a messiah on all planets at the same time lol. With our limited knowledge it is logically flawed to place human limits on a being above all of the universe.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
im beggining to think you have a problem with me kirk and all im doing is stickin up for the alien threads and people who beleive in god and jesus shouldnt really be postin on this thread cuz their both different sides of the arguement aliens are on the side of science and evolution and god and jesus are on the side of creationism and im sure that most people who read or replie on these alien threads have had enough of your jesus was the son of god crap and we should boot u and your jesus lovin freinds back to the creationism threads

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
The only way to get out of the universe and into the True Realm is for the universe to be destroyed.

warthog911,

Is it your contention (do you believe) that it is the followers of Jesus and Jesus himself who must destroy this universe?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
No i believe in neutrality.neither be with evil or good cuz both cannot triump over the another.I wish both could reach a compromise.After all why would anyone of us want to go to the real world where you live for eternity not in a physical body and there is no DAMM sex
.The only way out is either co existence or nonexistence.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

People need to resist spiritually and to hold onto their Will for as long as the Rescue Mission of the Light takes to complete. It is the Will that Darkness craves. The Will is the True Spirit of a True-Light being. If Darkness can trick the True-Light beings into surrendering their Wills, the beings will become totally polarized towards Darkness and will no longer be viable because they will have been lost to Darkness. This is why it is absolutely critical to resist Evil and not to give one's Will over to Darkness.
from www.xeeatwelve.com...

from www.xeeatwelve.com... Posted in first post by: Warthog911

For some it may be better to look upon it as the 'Angels' fighting rather then 'Aliens'... if you can get out of the 'absolute' frame of mind, much great info at this site [will take a few more weeks of study ] [everyone seems to have 'flaws' ]...read on n think n read n re-read....

There is great 'sex' in Heaven... 'all worlds' and 'levels' and you don't get 'trapped' or 'vamped'....ohhhh the goddess maria n the God Jesus, everything... Infinity

Lolove n luck etc... Ave Maria ! keep-on-trucking baby !

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
into the site that Warthog911 posted in the original Post... links for others interested...
educate-yourself.org...

www.xeeatwelve.com...

www.google.com...

Interesting views and as always, don't agree with all the views presented on site [s]... will most likely not agree with my own views in areas down the line, which is the norm to the 'human condition'... Lolove n luck etc..ave maria !

Edit And her husbands views: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 7-8-2006 by georgejohn]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Diane 07-August-06

"Dear Ones, in the Heavens a gathering is taking place of great Beings. They come from many different groups, that are responsible for ensuring that Humanity is the beneficiary of changes that are now far advanced and are appropriate for the time you are in. There is a movement towards exposure of the Illuminati plans for mankind, and the covert actions that have been taking place for a long time. It is essential that you learn of the way you have been manipulated and used, in manifesting the dark agenda that has led you to the edge of a major disaster.

The ones who are coming forward to support the revelations are being given our protection, and we will ensure that the truth shall be given out. The time for concealment has passed, and people must be released from the oppressive yoke placed upon them by the dark. Light is breaking out all over that is proving to be a mighty force that is overpowering moves by the dark to prevent their covers being exposed. Our allies are imbued with the confidence that they can provide the opportunity that will finally bring matters to a head.

We for our part are as ever closely following events, and we will draw the line beyond which the dark can pass. The net is closing in on the principal members of your Government who are responsible for the chaos that has been created. Once their power is removed, you will find that great strides will be made towards their total removal from all matters concerning your future. They have had many chances to pull back and admit their defeat, as they fully know that they cannot now possibly achieve their objective for world domination.

We will play our part in supporting you, until we can make an open declaration of our intent to come to Earth. Our work quietly takes place and we are strengthening your hand to enable progress towards our ultimate goal, which is to release you from the clutches of the dark. You have many wonderful years to come when peace shall have been made between all countries and their people. Those who remain loyal to the dark leaders will have no further say in your future, but they will be invited to come over to the Light, as everyone is encouraged to make such a transition. However, as with all other souls who may choose to remain in the lower vibrations, they will lovingly be removed, to continue their experiences elsewhere.

Feel the energy that accompanies this message, let it inspire you to send your Light out to create an even bigger impulse that will carry everything forward to a speedy conclusion. You should not be surprised if we tell you that you have much more power than you imagine. Believe it because it is true, and know that we need your support just as you need ours. Of course we could come now and force changes, but that is not our way unless it is considered a last resort. We want our joint efforts to stream together and create a firm base from which we can all work.

We call upon you to draw your attention away from the problems that besiege you, because of the issues produced by the war in the Middle East. Concentrate your minds on how to manifest your desire to see matters placed on a different level, one that will result in achieving that elusive peace. It can be done, and is vital as a way of breaking out of the cycle of death and violence.

Man is not naturally a warlike creature, but falls for the hatred whipped up by those who care little about human life. Step aside and see the dark for what they are, and do not allow them to pull you into the emotional trap that fuels death and destruction. We encourage you to be the strong Beings that you really are, standing proud and spreading your Light wherever it is needed. Now is the time to be the those great Ones that you always were, Beings of Light that came from higher realms to find your way out of the dark and re-establish the Light upon Earth.

Take care and do not be distracted from your commitment to take charge of events upon Earth. You are part of a mighty force that can determine which way they work out. Many of you came to Earth to play a prominent role in these end times, and you are aware of it. You will find yourselves naturally being drawn to the groups that work with the Light, and will know when you have found your right place. This week is leading to another important period when even more Light is to be beamed to Earth. It will give you additional power and your work will yield more positive results.

Man is being forced by circumstances to establish his rightful place in this present time. It is no longer possible to be non-committal, and if you are of the Light your path is clear. You are important to the Legions of Light that approach ever nearer to you, and there will be a coming together to lift Man up. Let us go forward and provide the solutions that your governments are incapable of providing. You are the silent army of souls that are helping create the new Earth. You carry immense power and now is the time to point the way to Ascension, through your love and service to others.

I am Diane of The Galactic Federation, and bring you a heart felt message to bring you hope and confidence in your ability to shape your own future. We will be totally behind you even if you are unaware of our presence. Go about your work with our love and together we will be victorious"

Yes, sounds like evil people who are trying to deceive us eh? They are trying to EMPOWER us, by letting us know the universal truths. Why would they do this if they were trying to deceive us? Why would they do this is they were trying to keep us in the dark, like we have been for thousands of years, they would want at all costs to keep us from these truths.

Any disinformation about these beings were perpetrated by dark forces. They use things like websites, radio shows, and tv shows to bash the UFO phenomenon, and spread fear that these beings are evil, and here to take over. Ridiculous! Use your intuition and your inner guidance. What does it say?

The truth is coming to light on planet Earth. Just a hundred years ago, nobody new about any of this, any conspiracies, therer was no talk of it at all. Now, its everywhere, and only getting stronger. We are heading into the Golden Age, theres no doubt about it, its part of universal cycles. I believe these Beings are here to help. But thats just my opinion.

Any other opinions?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Does anybody else know what Ascended is on about? Who is Diane and what is this... (searching for a polite word here) gibberish?

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Darkmind]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Its hardly gibberish. If you cant understand it, thats your problem.

Im glad to see my post complete eliminated any discussion on this thread (Diana's inspiring message is a hard act to follow).

Its not gibberish. Its truth, something that is very rare here on Planet Earth.

Namaste

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just read this www.therealmatrix.com...

And somehow when i read it i have no doubt that it's true...

The only reason why Earth is a significant planet is because the device for re-starting time was dumped here thousands of years ago. If the Reptilians, who are Darkness's head agents, do not re-start time by 2008 (the Mayan calendar date of "December 21, 2012" is disinfo), the universe will eventually crumble apart--a process that will happen gradually over time, and thus be destroyed.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was already aware of all the things this site talks about. I am aware of how darkness rules these lower dimensions, I know why our universe has been in the dark for such a long time.

There are universal cycles. Everything is in cycles. Its a universal law, the law of (as I call it) the "pendulum swing." Every 24 hours the Earth revolves around its axis; every year the Earth revolves around the sun; Every 26,000 years the sun revolves around the Galactic Sun, and...im not quite sure of the number but its in the millions...but it takes millions of years for our Galactic Sun to revolve around the Central Sun of the Universe.

For the past 26,000 years or so, this world has been submerged in the lower dimensions. Because our part of the Galaxy was on the "dark" side of the Galactic Sun. So darkness ruled this planet; we saw all that darkness had to offer. But, as always, the universe works in cycles, and all of them have to end.

We are returning to the "light" side of the Galactic Sun. We are returning to a cycle of peace, prosperity, and happiness. We are moving into the higher dimensions. That is why so many of us now are tapping into this great knowledge and now many people know whats really going on in the world.....when 100 years ago, almost nobody touched upon non-mundane subjects, or explored higher knowledge in any way. The awakening of mankind is happening, there can be no doubt about it, the proof is everywhere.

As soon as I read the part where "the universe has to be destroyed to return to the 'true realm'" I immediately got bad vibes and everything in me told me it wasnt true. I will follow that.

I agree, we all should be aware of the Reptilians, and how they once served the dark. But like all races in this Galaxy, they are returning to the Light as well.

This website spreads fear, just which is the MO of the Reptilians. I personally have no doubt that the Reptilians will never achieve their New World Order, ever. It wouldve happened by now. Its failing. The people are waking up.

The whole "New Age" subject has alot of disinfo in it, yes, but the main concept itself isnt disinfo, and it is plainly obvious that mankind is awakening to how its being controled.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
I was already aware of all the things this site talks about. I am aware of how darkness rules these lower dimensions, I know why our universe has been in the dark for such a long time.

There are universal cycles. Everything is in cycles. Its a universal law, the law of (as I call it) the "pendulum swing." Every 24 hours the Earth revolves around its axis; every year the Earth revolves around the sun; Every 26,000 years the sun revolves around the Galactic Sun, and...im not quite sure of the number but its in the millions...but it takes millions of years for our Galactic Sun to revolve around the Central Sun of the Universe.

For the past 26,000 years or so, this world has been submerged in the lower dimensions. Because our part of the Galaxy was on the "dark" side of the Galactic Sun. So darkness ruled this planet; we saw all that darkness had to offer. But, as always, the universe works in cycles, and all of them have to end.

We are returning to the "light" side of the Galactic Sun. We are returning to a cycle of peace, prosperity, and happiness. We are moving into the higher dimensions. That is why so many of us now are tapping into this great knowledge and now many people know whats really going on in the world.....when 100 years ago, almost nobody touched upon non-mundane subjects, or explored higher knowledge in any way. The awakening of mankind is happening, there can be no doubt about it, the proof is everywhere.

As soon as I read the part where "the universe has to be destroyed to return to the 'true realm'" I immediately got bad vibes and everything in me told me it wasnt true. I will follow that.

I agree, we all should be aware of the Reptilians, and how they once served the dark. But like all races in this Galaxy, they are returning to the Light as well.

This website spreads fear, just which is the MO of the Reptilians. I personally have no doubt that the Reptilians will never achieve their New World Order, ever. It wouldve happened by now. Its failing. The people are waking up.

The whole "New Age" subject has alot of disinfo in it, yes, but the main concept itself isnt disinfo, and it is plainly obvious that mankind is awakening to how its being controled.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

Well said. This Light, whenever i think of it i feel secure and protected somehow.

I wonder... The creators of the matrix, they are right. :O They got the consept of the universe we live in now. I wonder how!

I look forward to see what happens in the 2012++ years, apparently the anunnaki have to reset time at 2008

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I wanted to bump this thread as lately there has been an increase of pro GF posts.

After doing a lot of research i have also concluded that they want the same thing,a new world order.

This website the OP gave www.xeeatwelve.com exposes the aliens as truly satanic and demonic.thankfully the real divine light is dismantling them.

her article exposes the new agers
xeeatwelve.com...

The New Age movement is headed by many self-appointed “gurus” who spread whatever “new” thing they re-discover and modify. Whilst there are exceptions, these “gurus” usually have little or no academic training in theology/philosophy/science and other relevant disciplines. It is generally believed by many in the movement that those with academic or scientific backgrounds cannot grasp the deeper aspects of spiritual matters. This becomes the focus of the “gurus”. That is, they indoctrinate others with whatever beliefs they choose.

When a “guru” presents an ancient thought, they often give it a new twist. Since the “gurus” have limited relevant academic/research backgrounds, often they can only present a veneer of a concept, whether it is re-incarnation, astral travelling, channelling, enlightenment, past-life experiences etc. The New Agers are generally inclined not to accept information expounded by those who have done in-depth studies of the relevant subjects, because they believe that such people cannot really understand spiritual things. Likewise, those who are trained academically are restricted by their own academic indoctrination that metaphysical matters are primarily based upon superstitions and ignorance.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
im convinced that "my gods bigger than your god" wars will always be a childish game that many will try and dive into, "my theory is more awesome than your theory".. doesnt anyone believe in themselves these days?

ive heard someone say earlier, "i can channel but you would'nt know anything about that now would you!"
what makes a channeler more important than someone else, if you were a real important spiritual figure you wouldnt act as if you're above anyone..we are all equals you know. regards of how dumb we come off.

i understand that you ( OP ) had come across some information writen by some other "man" whos doing who knows what right know, probably sleeping with his teddy bear. And there you go thinking its a master piece of information where all the puzzle peices are now in place. im sure your not totally convinced otherwise you wouldnt have posted it, it would have settled in your heart as a truth and you would have went about your day, but instead you had to interupt the Alien UFO forum ( war tactic) in order to appease your teddy bear cuddling author. shame on thee

[edit on 8/7/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Our OP believes if it is written in an article it must be true.

That right there should be enough evidence to let this insubstantial and alarmist thread die and fall south. All in favor say "aye!"

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

This is the last neo-religious troll thread I vow to give a single point to but I had to butt in to just say, LordThumbs - Your post is the only one that makes any kind of sense or logic in the entire thread.

The rest is just brainwashed gobbledygook. It's like watching a really lame version of "Attack Of The Body Snatchers" or a D-Grade Zombie Flick....
I'd be more inclined to believe in "Plan 9 From Outer Space" before this tripe.

"Join Us.... Join Us.... Join Us...."

IRM

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
bump for truth.This galactic federation is nothing but a alternative front for the new world order.Aliens are behind a one world govt and the light is working to dismantle thier evil plans and the universe itself

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by warthog911

ahhhah dude stop smoking weed

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Wow somone has been passing the kool aid around on ATS.
Can you Christians please stop your propaganda and preaching?
You're making this place look like the backwater of Worldnet daily or the sub domain of the 700 club.

Perhaps its time the mods make a new category:
"ATS users who drank the kool aid preach bogus fear mongering gospel"

If Jesus comes back I bet he's going to bitch slap every last one of you paranoids.

Its the people who live the message he spoke, not preach lies and lunacy
that are going to get his repsectable attention.

A mad hermit wrote revelation, some monks and priests re-wrote revelation, it
is not the word of god, its the word of people like Osama Bin Laden and Charles Mason.
Use some freakin' sense.

man i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join