It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Tapatalk support, wait I said that already

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: homeslixe Tapatalk support, wait I said that already
We looked into taptalk, the effort of integrating our customized system into their API's would require the same level of effort as creating a dedicated app. I've already started some of the preliminary work necessary for deploying an ATS app for iOS and Android. I can't promise a target date, but the work has been started.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: homeslixe
Tapatalk support, wait I said that already

We looked into taptalk, the effort of integrating our customized system into their API's would require the same level of effort as creating a dedicated app.

I've already started some of the preliminary work necessary for deploying an ATS app for iOS and Android. I can't promise a target date, but the work has been started.

You sir are magnificent!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SimonGray

Could one of you guys PLEASE update the forum "2014 Election" to "2016 Election"?

This will be an American Presidential election, and things will be heating up this year (2015). It would be nice to see the relevant information and polls in one forum, than political news scattered all over.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SimonGray I like the idea of a live chat site, as part of ATS. We are online all the time so let us chat directly with each other.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

There is a live chat room. Just click the arrow down button ( two to the right of "my ATS" and when the menu pops-up the choice directly below the arrow down button is "chat".

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Board business type request?

How about the return of U2U notifications when someone posts on members wall?

I had a few Merry Holiday posts that I wasn't aware of because I wasn't notified and rarely go there anymore....

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hi Simon,

When busy ATS I often wonder what time it is in LA or Stockholm....or somewhere in between... Why is the activity on ATS sometimes much intense and at certain times not.

News agencies have this row with clocks hanging on the wall... each clock telling the time of significant places in the world. When I am about to post a china relevant thread in Amsterdam what are the chances some ATS member in HongKong is on-line to read it? What time is it London when there is a breaking news article in Los Angeles?

Wouldn't it not be a great help if there are these permanent small clocks keeping time of all mayor cities in the world hanging stationairy on the side or under the options of the main scroll page.

That is something I would like to see in the future..

Thanks Simon..

edit on 16/1/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I would love to see customizable colors for the background.

The black or white scheme is great though!

Just would be nice to see dark tones of different shades.
But that is just my own personal preference.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Didn't know this thread existed....

My suggestion is to add a Parents/Parenting forum.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
Didn't know this thread existed....

My suggestion is to add a Parents/Parenting forum.

Thanks again.

The benefits of a parents/parenting forum to a conspiracy website aren't immediately apparent.

Why do you think ATS needs such a forum ?

Me, I think ATS needs a cull of forums. There's too many and, like this thread, so many are inactive.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yes..!! I've been waiting for this question ... since last week or so. Because... whenever I open a thread in the Below Top Secret forum and want to return to the thread list in that forum to see if there is anything else I can contribute to I first return to the Above Top Secret forum and from there need to click on the Off-Topic button to return.

I hope you can make any sence of the above but it is my wish to have a button with which I can return directly to the Below Top Secret thread list.

Thx..

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I would like an ignore function. We could ignore trolls then. So when we go back to re-read a thread. We don't have sift threw all the gibba-jabber. On our own screens only of course.. The ignored ones. And only for the thread in question.

Maybe have an extra option.Iggy for life MO-FO : ) .

Thanks

Where is Simon anyway? Area 53? Or digging around in some ancient ruin?
edit on 27-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

Personally, I don't like the ignore function, even when we had one.

Imagine that there's a member that makes posts you don't like and you decide to ignore him/her. Some time after that member starts to change the way he/she posts and becomes a good and active participating member, but as you are ignoring him/her you will lose all the good stuff he/she posts.

Regardless of liking them or not, people exist and shouldn't be ignored, we never know when we will need them.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What happened to the chat function? I rarely used it; I'm just curious.
Besides that

I have a suggestion regarding posts and replies:

First, some points to ponder:
Members reading threads are not aware of any replies to posts they are reading, until they read further in the thread, that is.

Members reading a reply to a post in a thread have no way to follow back to the original post, or the original poster.

My suggestion:
To keep myself from waffleing the only way a waffler such as my self can, please excuse the brevity, first of all, and the hypocrisy, and may I just ask you to visit 4chan.org (I do apologize) and review any forum there and take note of how their post and reply function works.

A brief explanation (this pretty much sums up my suggestion):
-a poster posts
--a poster replies to that post
-a link is generated on the original post that directs to the repliers post
--a link is generated on the repliers post that directs to the original post

(-the more replies there are, the more links there are)

-hovering on either link displays the posted content that the link directs to
-clicking on either link directs you (takes you) to the origin of the post

(I don't want us to be like 4chan, ohgod, but their post/reply function is better than ours
)

I think the reasons for requiring such functionality are self evident.
-it makes tracking conversations easier
-it helps to stay current to the topic
-it shows whether a post has been replied to already (maybe someone has already asked/said the same)

eish, I could go on.. But there we go, I tried to keep it short

At the very least, the addition of a timestamp to replies on the current system would be beneficial, but would still leave threads cumbersome to navigate.
edit on 2016/4/4 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
July 12, 2018

How about a "Daily Thread" that's generated every morning (12:01am) by the ATS system. It can be entitled: "ATS Member Thoughts for MM/DD/YYYY".

This would be where we place thoughts on what we've seen or heard that day as we live life. Things we feel are not important enough to start a thread about, but important to mention.

For instance: Costco is going to stop selling Polish Sausage at the quick bites window! That's not thread-worthy, but it is something that might interest a few people besides myself. (I love Costco Polish in that soft bun...yum!)

This daily thread should be in one of the forums that are visible in the "recent" view of the ATS board. Lots of forums are not. Many of us start every ATS session by go straight to the chronologically ordered "recent" activity view.

Thanks in advance for reading and (hopefully) seriously considering this suggestion, ATS Administrtors.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimjolnir

That sounds interesting, but, having created several databases myself, that sounds like something that should be thought before designing the database, otherwise it would be very slow and would take too many server resources to compensate for the non-optimised database structure.

Having said that, I don't have the slightest idea of how the ATS database is structured, but changing a database is never good.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How about a "Daily Thread" that's generated every morning (12:01am) by the ATS system. It can be entitled: "ATS Member Thoughts for MM/DD/YYYY".

12:01 AM where? US? New Zealand? Universal Time?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hi
I didn't read all 78 pages, maybe this has already come up.

Sometimes I'll be following a thread and when I return, the entire thread is disappeared. Maybe someone went completely off the rails, I don't know. Since you don't have a recycle bin or anything, maybe a pinned thread that contains a list of deleted threads. Just the titles, you don't need to justify anything or explain. So I know I'm not getting senile or going crazy. Sometimes I look for these thinking I must have deleted my link or something.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
May I please suggest: Can we have a section on Trading predictions, specifically commodities, currencies, indices, crypto (perhaps), etc?

There must be some distinction that should be maintained to distinguish this section / threads from other typical trading forums. The main distinction should be the "inside knowledge" from persons posting, and the extremely high success-rate of predictions.

Is this permitted, or possible? Would this be "legal"?

We are "ATS" here aren't we?? (however we aren't on the Dark Web)

<< 75  76  77    79 >>

join