It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006, the 911th Anniversary of the start of the First Crusade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
In November 1095, Pope Urban II preached a sermon at Clermont-Ferrand in France to launch the First Crusade.

See en.wikipedia.org... for details.

1095 + 911 = 2006

2006 is the 911th Anniversary of the start of the first crusade.

In February 1229, King Frederick ended the 6th Crusade by taking Jerusalem, Nazareth and Bethlehem, via diplomacy. He was then crowned King of Jerusalem. The Sixth Crusade is consider by many to be the second most successful/important Crusade after the first.

1229 + 777 = 2006

2006 is the 777th Anniversary of the recapture of Jerusalem during the 6th Crusade

Is it really a coincidence that we have so much turmoil this year, given the way these two dates are converging? Please let me know what you think...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunstorm
Is it really a coincidence that we have so much turmoil this year, given the way these two dates are converging?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
sorry ,what is the significance of 911. Are you trying to say that is related to 9/11. In which case that wasn't in 2006.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
sorry ,what is the significance of 911. Are you trying to say that is related to 9/11. In which case that wasn't in 2006.

Perhaps that is why Sept 11 was chosen for the start of what would become the war that is going on now. Personally I believe something big is going to happen that will cause other Arab nations to join the fight against Israel, perhaps before the year is out. I think this spark will be the destruction of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, in order to make way for the rebuilding of Solomon's Temple.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wouldnt it be the 910th anniversary since technically the first anniversary woulda been 1096. and just like this one the 777th anniversary would be 776. Your off by a year. sorry to pop the bubble. I could be wrong though. Ive been wrong before.

new topics

top topics

join