It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
STAR NATIONS ARE LIARS..THERE GONNA DICK OVER HUMANITY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND THEN HARVEST US AND USE SOME OF US AS FOOD..

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
anyone have any random proof besides a spam email they got and some dude who got his license taken away for hypnotizing and molesting women?

[edit on 8/7/2006 by evanostrand]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Some time ago there was an advanced civilization living in the region now known as the Southwest. I am not talking about "Native-Americans" or "Pre-Spanish-Meso-Native-American" immigration like with Choco Canyon or "Pre-Meso-American" native immigration from the north. I am talking tens of thousands off years earlier, before the floods covered it as a shallow sea.

There was a great civilization, one replete with UFOs of many varieties called valix(es/pl?), one intricately connected with Plato's Atlantis but sharing the attributes of empires to come much later from the South.

Such is the story called A Dweller on Two Planets or The Dividing of the Way by Phylos the Thibetan. It looks convincing enough, their UFOs look so much like the ones we have today, well, could have been! But sadly enough, it is just more channeled material from the dawn of the New Age. So there is nothing good in there, right? Would the majority of all good people agree with me by my trustworthy word and sight unseen? I repeat, it is channeled material, so there is absolutely no useful material contained therein. Got that, right?

With the admonition, "Close not the ends of my cross!"

Rediculous stuff. For years I never thought about it. Until I came across the Cross of Avalon. It was not closed. Why?

Later after diligent research I learned it is a template for a labyrinth, the one that shows the eight paths to enlightenment among many other wonderous operations.

So I learned there was a message in there, one just for me 112 years later. How do we know that something in this story will not be relevant to someone 20, 60, 120 years from now?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanostrand
anyone have any random proof besides a spam email they got and some dude who got his license taken away for hypnotizing and molesting women?

[edit on 8/7/2006 by evanostrand]

yes their is more proof on these starpeople they've been around as i matter of fact i started a thread about the "commander" of the starfleet but it wasn't too succesful the earliest evidence of them being around that i could find was 1992 with a radio show that featured the commander, hes also got several books that he wrote, am not sure if your gonna come back to this post but i'd be more than happy to give u links.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Some time ago there was an advanced civilization living in the region now known as the Southwest. I am not talking about "Native-Americans" or "Pre-Spanish-Meso-Native-American" immigration like with Choco Canyon or "Pre-Meso-American" native immigration from the north. I am talking tens of thousands off years earlier, before the floods covered it as a shallow sea.

There was a great civilization, one replete with UFOs of many varieties called valix(es/pl?), one intricately connected with Plato's Atlantis but sharing the attributes of empires to come much later from the South.

Such is the story called A Dweller on Two Planets or The Dividing of the Way by Phylos the Thibetan. It looks convincing enough, their UFOs look so much like the ones we have today, well, could have been! But sadly enough, it is just more channeled material from the dawn of the New Age. So there is nothing good in there, right? Would the majority of all good people agree with me by my trustworthy word and sight unseen? I repeat, it is channeled material, so there is absolutely no useful material contained therein. Got that, right?

Rediculous stuff. For years I never thought about it. Until I came across the Cross of Avalon. It was not closed. Why?

Later after diligent research I learned it is a template for a labyrinth, the one that shows the eight paths to enlightenment among many other wonderous operations.

So I learned there was a message in there, one just for me 112 years later. How do we know that something in this story will not be relevant to someone 20, 60, 120 years from now?

i agree with you to some point. The civilization ur talking about; yes i agree. You lost me in the lower half of your post though.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelslayer
You lost me in the lower half of your post though.

Well, yes, I can see your confusion. I wasn't clear with my switch between subjects and tying them together. What I did was a fast forward to the hear and now, addressing the social orthodox norm of what we consider to be the relevant and the ridiculous, and how my own conformation to this paradigm was shattered as I discovered more and more knowledge backing up the claims in the channeled material. This does not mean I will rely on channeled material in the future, but I will not be as narrow minded as I was. I suspect the Star Nations material may indeed cause some significant insight in the future. It is just not my place to judge it at the present time.

Hope this helps...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I certainly got it! Well, at least I believe I do.
The point is that Psychics and their 'visions' do not equal positive proof of anything. While these visions may be incredible and very interesting (even plausible scientifically), there is no solid, physical proof that would link their visions to reality. I can have visions of worlds existing long ago (in fact I've been trying to write a book on my own visions of such a world,.... fictional as far as I know.
), but my vision isn't proof positive that such a world ever existed, or ever will exist. Just by chance, maybe someday someone will discover relics that might relate to my description of such a civilization, but that does not mean I was describing reality, or that I 'knew' for a fact that such a world ever existed. Just like a message inside a fortune cookie, or the daily horoscope,...... visions may sometimes --by chance-- correlate with reality. Of course if you believe in a fixed/perfectly planned Universe, then 'signs' such as these will have serious meaning to you.
Thus far I give more credibility to archeology and opinions of what happened based on the scientific proof, rather than Psychic 'visions'.

Did I understand you correctly Matyas?

EDIT: I must have misunderstood, judging from your most recent post, which I haven't had a chance to read yet.
You posted it as I was composing this post.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by 2manyquestions]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
og yeah hes even got books that he wrote....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions Did I understand you correctly Matyas?

EDIT: I must have misunderstood, judging from your most recent post, which I haven't had a chance to read yet.
You posted it as I was composing this post.

Partially for sure. That part is correct. But it is also about just allowing the people that 'believe the Earth is flat' to live here in peace too. And sometimes, even sometimes, understanding why they believe such as they do.

I myself used to believe anyone who doubted we went to the Moon was a crackpot. Well, not so much any more. I finally got to see some of the disqualifying evidence. I use that as an example of how our perceptions can change when we are willing to consider and withhold judgement.

Look at angelslayer. Do you think he would deny his own dreams? Sorry 'bout that, but you are right here. And I don't think passing judgement is the same as denying ignorance.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Partially for sure. That part is correct. But it is also about just allowing the people that 'believe the Earth is flat' to live here in peace too. And sometimes, even sometimes, understanding why they believe such as they do.

People are entitled to believe whatever it is they want to believe. You're right. The question is; will their current beliefs hurt them or help them in the future? If I want to take a Cruise-ship trip with a friend, will she resist going, because she believes that we'll fall off the end of the earth? I know the world is round, and although there are other dangers,... this is not one of them. This friend will deny herself the pleasure of a Cruise simply because of her beliefs.
Another example is a young boy who is absolutely terrified of a dog. The dog means him no harm, poses no danger, yet the boy is practically paralized at the sight of it. He refuses to go out into the yard to have fun simply because of the dog's presence.
There are rational and irrational beliefs. We all have at least one in our lives. Everyone is entitled to them, but many times they can hurt/hinder our progress. If you have a friend who's fears/beliefs are irrational and holding him back in some way, wouldn't you want to help him understand reality? We can understand where these beliefs come from, but should we allow people to continue believing them simply because they have the right to believe whatever they want? Maybe we should stop treating schizophrenia, and let the schizophrenics think what they want. For all I know, the author of Star Nations might be suffering from schizophrenia. Since I've never met him in person and the information he provides is very limited, I have no proof/evidence to convince me that I should indeed trust this person.

I myself used to believe anyone who doubted we went to the Moon was a crackpot. Well, not so much any more. I finally got to see some of the disqualifying evidence. I use that as an example of how our perceptions can change when we are willing to consider and withhold judgement.

You're right again. We can change our perception of reality based on the incoming information. The question is; Did we get all the information we need in order to determine whether or not we know the truth? I have been going back and forth on this moon-landing stuff. My current belief (based on the last bit of convincing information I received) is that we really did go to the moon. Would you mind linking me to the information which convinced you that moon landings may have been faked after all?

Look at angelslayer. Do you think he would deny his own dreams? Sorry 'bout that, but you are right here. And I don't think passing judgement is the same as denying ignorance.

I'm not sure I understand this last part of your post.
Passing judgement before you know all the facts is wrong, and that can apply to both sides of this argument. I respect the right of posters to believe in Star Nations, especially when they respect my right to question and point out holes in the source in order to make up my mind. If I see a wild bear in the woods, and some guy nearby says to me "It's O.K. This bear is friendly", I'm not going to simply take his word for it. I'm going to study the bear's behavior before I eagerly jump out of the bushes. Simply because the idea of a friendly bear sounds wonderful, (and some guy whom I have no reason to trust or distrust confirmed it) it doesn't make the bear a friendly beast.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions...There are rational and irrational beliefs....

See, now that is a tough one. Who can say for sure that one belief is more rational than another? Where it comes to harm like in the ebola thread I can draw a line in the sand. But whether this fellow is schitzophrenic or not is not really my place to determine, and whether or not you wish to believe him is also beyond my power and solely your choice.

Would you mind linking me to the information which convinced you that moon landings may have been faked after all?

Yes, I can, but I did not save the location of all the evidence. I only stopped when I had enough satisfaction that we did, but not as often as we were led to believe. I struck a balance when my perception shifted.

I'm not sure I understand this last part of your post.

...you are right here.

Actually I meant to talk aside to angelslayer without the actual address. Dreams are sometimes silly too just like the Star Nation story, but if we (like angelslayer) habitually deny any viewpoint outside our comfortable little world of beliefs then we should be also denying our own selves as we are just as capable of irrational beliefs. You are right on in regards to the judgement part thereof, spoken like a scholar. I think the confusion stems from my viewpoint of a subjective nature versus your objective one. We are essentially on the same page, but both of our viewpoints need to find equilibrium.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Mayans had spoke of a time in which the end of the world as we know of it on December 23, 2012. I propose that is when the extraterrestrials shall reveal themselves to humanity.

Evidence of extraterrestrials is easy to find, but hard to credit and prove to people who are protective of their own ideas and beliefs.

If we you want people to believe in extraterrestrials, you must either show them an extraterrestrial, show them evidence that they can truly believe came from an extraterrestrial, or you must understand their way of thinking and speak to them in their tongue to persuade their thinking to your liking.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer
The Mayans had spoke of a time in which the end of the world as we know of it on December 23, 2012. I propose that is when the extraterrestrials shall reveal themselves to humanity.

I've always found that theory funny, mainly because I've heard Sylvia Browne (a famous Psychic) talk about aliens finally revealing themselves to us in the year 2012. Whether or not she ripped off the Mayans remains to be seen. She was wrong about Clinton's 'innocence'.
I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
2012-2013 will be an evolutionary phase for life on earth. Hopefully that means the extinction of humans...while still perserving life so that other species have the opportunity to evolve as well. Perhaps I'm being too optimistic.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I thought reptilians were already evolved?
Since they evolve faster then mamals (scientificlly proven)...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Galactic Star Federation? Isn't that a star treck thing?
Now who is the special person that recieves these messages from these suposed people/beings/things?

Now I don't want this to sound like a "I don't believe this stuff" reply, and I'm not even talking about the content of the post or the disbelief at all. What I would like to address is this: Has any of the believers of this stuff stopped to check on the sources? Somewhere there is a person where this origonated. Is it just some guy out there making it up? Is it a skitzophrinic that is off his meds andhearing voices? Is there actualy lettering that appears in the sky and this can be varified as from a source other than humans? Do you have anything at all regarding this?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The source is at the beginning of the thread. You have to read it carefully.

Is Dr Richard Boylan !

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just my opinion on the initial texts

I found them to be a quite accurate summation of the current exopolitical situation on Earth as it struggles with its transition to the space age.

As to whether it was written by a real "Star Person", or just a human messenger writing up a lengthy summation, I don't know....

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
The source is at the beginning of the thread. You have to read it carefully.

Is Dr Richard Boylan !

But who is this guy? How does he get these messages?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join