It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How many times have i read things like this!!

Example: Do you wish that we show up? Anonymous Galactic Source

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
There is a book of memoir's that was written by a one named "David H. Lewis", if what you are saying about the pyramids is factual (Which I have no reason to doubt thus far.) did he stumble across this so to say "Secret Hall" and why was this such a rideculed translation of the find if it is true?

Edgar Cayce predicted that this "Secret Hall"-- Hall of Records would be discovered in 1998. Thus far all they've found was a rectangular hall filled with very clean/pure water, and some tunnels leading into and from the Sphinx. Here is a link to the life of Edgar Cayce It is an interesting read, if nothing else. The possibility that H. David Lewis was somewhat influenced by Cayce is big.

Here is a good link to read through: "Is There a Chamber Beneath the Sphinx?"

But it was Edgar Cayce, the "sleeping prophet," who popularized the idea of a secret chamber associated with the Sphinx. According to Cayce, there is a "Hall of Records" with an entrance to be found between the paws of the Sphinx. In answer to the request, "Give in detail what the sealed room contains," Cayce answered: A record of Atlantis from the beginning of those periods when the Spirit took form, or began the encasements in that land; and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn; together with the record of the first destruction, and the changes that took place in the land; with the record of the sojournings of the peoples and their varied activities in other lands, and a record of the meetings of all the nations or lands, for the activities in the destruction of Atlantis; and the building of the pyramid of initiation, together with whom, what, and where the opening of the records would come, that are as copies from the sunken Atlantis. For with the change, it [Atlantis] must rise again. In position, this lies -- as the sun rises from the waters -- as the line of the shadows (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx; that was set later as the sentinel or guard and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's right paw until the time has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience. Then [it lies] between the Sphinx and the river.

Click on the above link to read further. There's more.

Then there is this ATS thread about Dr. Zahi Hawass taking a camera into the Chamber of the Sphinx It is only two pages long. I think some of you can manage that.

Some people in the thread ramble on about baseless facts, but a few posts give you an idea of what recently happened in the Sphinx tunnel excavations.

Here is another link to what was found: The Shaft, The Subway & The Causeway

This is a link to a 1997 Interview with Hawass See what he says about the "Hall of Records" toward the bottom of the page.

It seems to me like he's done everything he could (thus far) to look for this place, and neither he, nor any archeologists who were allowed to dig under the Sphinx found anything aside from what is/was already publicized.

Of course as with any mystery or psychic prediction, people who believe it will not listen to ANY amount of evidence which proves it wrong. They will continue to call him a liar until the end days, because he can't give them what isn't there, or cannot be found (not without destroying the Sphinx by causing the base which supports it to fail, or destroying other artifacts along the way).
If he seems upset, if he refuses to allow anyone else to dig in the vicinity on the basis that the Hall of Records is there 'because Edgar Cayce said so',...it is most likely not because he is hiding something, but because it has already been done, and nothing was found! Even Edgar Cayce was wrong on more than a few occasions.

If anyone wants to know more about where these myths came from, if anyone wants to know the 'facts' (and not from a New Age website or John Doe's blog),.. you'll invest the time to do a bit of research, and click on a few links.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by 2manyquestions]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Not that I am agreeing with this guy from Star Nations,

“But even more impressive was the fact that this 'Hall' existed -- not underneath -- but inside another dimension, accessed from within the pyramid.”

So apparently this means that they could explore all they want to but unless they find a way into this other "dimension" they have not found the actual Hall at all. This would probably be their explanation for why Dr. Hawass did not find the Hall that they prophesied.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pylonmetaphor
Not that I am agreeing with this guy from Star Nations,

“But even more impressive was the fact that this 'Hall' existed -- not underneath -- but inside another dimension, accessed from within the pyramid.”

So apparently this means that they could explore all they want to but unless they find a way into this other "dimension" they have not found the actual Hall at all. This would probably be their explanation for why Dr. Hawass did not find the Hall that they prophesied.

Well,.... placing it into another dimension just adds a whole different level to this story. Now,...even if we WANTED to,.. we couldn't prove that it does or does not exist. This is how these scams work. Always leave an open end, base it all on faith instead of evidence.
There's nothing wrong with having faith in something, but scam artists love abusing it. Sad but true.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Well,.... placing it into another dimension just adds a whole different level to this story. Now,...even if we WANTED to,.. we couldn't prove that it does or does not exist. This is how these scams work. Always leave an open end, base it all on faith instead of evidence. There's nothing wrong with having faith in something, but scam artists love abusing it. Sad but true.

Ask2manyquestions,
I understand your "Deniable" state. There is nothing wrong with that at all, but do you realize that everything you are defending was "Taught" too you?
It is a very "Dimensional" concept. It wasn't meant to be accepted right away, "It was meant to be learned."
I am suspecting you are a "Very good Behavor?" If this is the fact, and you don't open your mind, it is what you will stay and become!!! I know right now that my parents were and are very "Cool" to the so to speak myth's of the "Religion" and the "Evolution" theories, but they are right in thier own right. You have to look at it as a "Disinformation" propaganda realisation....

EXAMPLEYou were always taught to believe in the love of God, you have no doubt's about his existance by the time you are 6 yr's old, by the time you reach "Thinking Capabilities" for yourself, you are now 12-13 yr's old, everything is still in your ., everything that was preached,taught or rendered into your . is still there. "Am I right, or am I Right?" we have been going by what was taught to us for so many millineum that we don't know what the truth is any longer.

It is totally up to you, but please refrain from actual acts of "Redundencies" to this thread, it has been going for a while and if you don't like it, "Go your own way." And we here that do find more than you are capable of seeing will go on with our "Venture".

Just remember "You are not invonurable, you can be taken at the thought's of your "Training" for your life. And that is acceptable,(To Us) but it is not the best of interests for you to remain "Too Close-minded.".

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The Star Nations don't seem like such hot snot if their efforts to make themselves known to humanity have being thwarted in the past by a few spoilsports:

Our interaction with humans in the past has been unsuccessful because of ego-minded and corrupt individuals (e.g., Cabal, Elitists, certain Industrialists and Militarists) working together in concert to prevent the common and good-willed humans from knowing the truth about Star People.

Maybe I'd be better off to cast my lot with the Cabal.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier from the evil forces of....

Oh, my bad....wrong movie...

Sorry, just couldn't resist that one... Star Nations, eh? Amazingly, if such organizations were really aliens, and they REALLY wanted people to listen...it's a rather simple matter.

Show up.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Ask2manyquestions,
I understand your "Deniable" state. There is nothing wrong with that at all, but do you realize that everything you are defending was "Taught" too you?
It is a very "Dimensional" concept. It wasn't meant to be accepted right away, "It was meant to be learned."
I am suspecting you are a "Very good Behavor?" If this is the fact, and you don't open your mind, it is what you will stay and become!!! I know right now that my parents were and are very "Cool" to the so to speak myth's of the "Religion" and the "Evolution" theories, but they are right in thier own right. You have to look at it as a "Disinformation" propaganda realisation....

EXAMPLEYou were always taught to believe in the love of God, you have no doubt's about his existance by the time you are 6 yr's old, by the time you reach "Thinking Capabilities" for yourself, you are now 12-13 yr's old, everything is still in your ., everything that was preached,taught or rendered into your . is still there. "Am I right, or am I Right?" we have been going by what was taught to us for so many millineum that we don't know what the truth is any longer.

Allred,... you're talking to someone who sees apparitions/ghosts/interdimensional beings.... whatever you want to call them since birth. If anyone were to believe in different dimensions, it would be me. I may sound close-minded, but "careful" would be the term which I would apply to myself. My parents have always been open-minded about UFOs, ghosts, etc. My problem isn't with UFOs, aliens, ghosts and so forth in general. My problem is with people who enjoy hindering the progress of finding the truth,...by throwing hurdles like these "Star Nation" scams into the road. I will retract my "scam" comment when I see some solid evidence. So far this "star being" has done nothing except dangle a carrot in front of our noses. He still hasn't answered any of my questions in that "A Brief Hello" thread.

I don't appreciate fake ghost photos presented as 'real' ghost photos. I don't appreciate the fabrication of fake stories of aliens promising to come down and meet us when it's just probably one guy sitting behind a computer screen, laughing his butt off and writing fairy tales to amuse him/herself by watching us fall for it.

It is totally up to you, but please refrain from actual acts of "Redundencies" to this thread, it has been going for a while and if you don't like it, "Go your own way." And we here that do find more than you are capable of seeing will go on with our "Venture".

You seem to be missing the point of my posts. I wouldn't have to be redundant if you simply acknowledged the links I've posted. They are for your own benefit. I certainly don't know it all. I think there is that 0.5% chance that Star Nations might be real, but until I see some evidence, I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon. Did you read any of those links I put up in one of my recent posts? What is your opinion on this "Hall of Records"?

Just remember "You are not invonurable, you can be taken at the thought's of your "Training" for your life. And that is acceptable,(To Us) but it is not the best of interests for you to remain "Too Close-minded.".

If being careful about what I allow myself to believe without a shred of evidence is close-minded, then I guess I must be.
Maybe I think you're the one who is close-minded, because you certainly seem to be ignoring the other side of the argument. Just my opinion of course.
If Star Nations really wanted us to see them, they would have shown themselves already. They would have at least attempted to present pictures of their craft, drawings of themselves, technical descriptions of their craft to distinguish them from other alien craft, etc. etc. They certainly seem somewhat internet savey,..so why not post a couple of pictures on their blog?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

If being careful about what I allow myself to believe without a shred of evidence is close-minded, then I guess I must be. Maybe I think you're the one who is close-minded, because you certainly seem to be ignoring the other side of the argument. Just my opinion of course.
If Star Nations really wanted us to see them, they would have shown themselves already. They would have at least attempted to present pictures of their craft, drawings of themselves, technical descriptions of their craft to distinguish them from other alien craft, etc. etc. They certainly seem somewhat internet savey,..so why not post a couple of pictures on their blog?

First of all , "Do you believe in God?" secondly,"Do you have any proofs of your belief's?" thirdly "Have you had any moment of clarity in your life?"

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

If being careful about what I allow myself to believe without a shred of evidence is close-minded, then I guess I must be.

First of all , "Do you believe in God?" secondly,"Do you have any proofs of your belief's?" thirdly "Have you had any moment of clarity in your life?"

I think it would be a mistake to equate these fast-talking intergalactic hucksters with any kind of god (well, Loki, maybe). Just like I think it would be a mistake to buy a lot of desert real estate without looking at it first, no matter how well the deal "resonates" with my personal perception of the Universe.

Here in this part of the Galactic Spiral, we have an old saying: "Put up or shut up!"

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I can be very patient, but how long do you, or this Star Person expect us to be patient? One month? One year? A decade? a thousand years? Life is short. Maybe I don't have that much time. Convince me that this story is worth it, and I'll wait as long as it takes. Maybe forgetting about it is the best way. Then, when someday it re-emerges as truth, I'll admitt I was wrong.

I believe in a form of God, yes. Personal experience is what leads me to that belief. Am I 100% certain that God exists? Absolutely not. Do I have evidence for the existance of a God? Absolutely not. I'm also not trying to make others believe there is a God, simply because I believe that might be the case. If I ever receive proof/evidence that there is a God, I'll be sure to share it with the rest of you. Until then I'll keep my beliefs to myself, or state outright that I have no solid proof for them.

I'm not sure what you mean by "clarity" in my life.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I think it would be a mistake to equate these fast-talking intergalactic hucksters with any kind of god (well, Loki, maybe). Just like I think it would be a mistake to buy a lot of desert real estate without looking at it first, no matter how well the deal "resonates" with my personal perception of the Universe.

Here in this part of the Galactic Spiral, we have an old saying: "Put up or shut up!"

I agree.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

"Do you have any proofs of your belief's?"

I think that right there may be the problem. Beliefs don't rely on proof and proof relies on evidence.
You can believe what ever you want but you can only prove something with evidence.
And no you can't prove a belief because by definition it doesn't rely on evidence or proof. It is a wholey human thing and is quite personal.
Belief is like opinion. Everyones got one. But no one has the evidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

"Do you have any proofs of your belief's?"

I think that right there may be the problem. Beliefs don't rely on proof and proof relies on evidence.
You can believe what ever you want but you can only prove something with evidence.
And no you can't prove a belief because by definition it doesn't rely on evidence or proof. It is a wholey human thing and is quite personal.
Belief is like opinion. Everyones got one. But no one has the evidence.

A very good point longhaircowboy.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thanks 2many. I'm glad somebody got it.
So now the star nations are pretty much done eh?
Throw this thread on the junk pile. Dam that suckers gettin big.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Thanks 2many. I'm glad somebody got it.
So now the star nations are pretty much done eh?
Throw this thread on the junk pile. Dam that suckers gettin big.

Here is one for you Lomghairedcowboy..."
It is very nice of you to voice your "Vendictive" opinion .
Not only you are you doing this ,you and Asks2many, but the conversation in general. "Ever thought it might because of guy's like you?"
I was penalized for that,about the same act, don't understand why you aren't?....

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The Star Nations are like the U.N. of space!!!!! Don't believe them!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
heh...

Anyone remember Profit Yahweh and how a ufo was going to land in Vegas...?

HAR!

Guess I'm the only person who isn't in telepathic contact with ETs...

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've seen longhairedcowboy get penalized. He tends to get in gunslinging mode..

The request stand and all of the open minded people on this boa$rd tend to agree. We are happy to welcome Star Nations at any time, and at any time they choose to make direct, evidential contact, we will be happy to interact with them. Until that time, however, Star Nations information is indistinguishable from fantasy to this outsider. No offense intended.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I've seen longhairedcowboy get penalized. He tends to get in gunslinging mode..

The request stand and all of the open minded people on this boa$rd tend to agree. We are happy to welcome Star Nations at any time, and at any time they choose to make direct, evidential contact, we will be happy to interact with them. Until that time, however, Star Nations information is indistinguishable from fantasy to this outsider. No offense intended.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

That is precisely my position on this subject. Thanks for having the ability to word this the way I would have liked to from the beginning.

I'm not out to destroy this thread Allred.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join