It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hi there,

Only proof is that I am mutulated by these aliens and humans (army) working with them.There is also another proof : There is a software, it is connected to internet and when you open it, you can see on the screen what i see, there is a genetic camera connected to my eyes ( unbeleivable technologhy they have )
.No , you can't see it on Magnetic Resonance, but if there is a program shows genetic map of human brain, it can be found out there, aliens and army have it.

If you ask any alien here on ATS, he/she will approve this cause they know it, may be some of them don't know..There are also other people on the software, and you can switch people.They can also talk to a microphone connected to computer and you hear it.

They suck ! Humans are much more intelligent and beautiful, they're ugly and we people are their genetic experiment.They can hack into your brain and do lots of things.

Satellite should be destroyed ! I tell the people who uses this software and hope they see this message, you will ALL GOTO HELL in 2013.

They talk till morning while you try to sleep, I use my ipod not to hear them, it is terrible, they pull up your genes and sell for millions of dollars to heal other people.
Probably starseeds/walk ins.. or aliens..

It is a long story, i may not tell everthing right now, but it is all true.
May be there are other people who may be in the same sitiuation and tell it here,
for ex : observe50 is a starseed in another forum here, she also has audio/visual thing in her brain, i think it is all the same satellite..

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I would just like to say that I don't trust the Star Nations any farther than I can throw a planet. Or any of the other organizations, for that matter. These aliens are all a bunch of scheming, back-stabbing liars, each claiming to be "good" and wanting to protect humanity against the other "bad" aliens when the truth is they're just playing a big game of "good cop, bad cop" against us so that when the invasion happens we'll welcome it with open arms, rather than put up a good fight.

The Star Nations, the Galactic Federation, the League of Planets, the Mirian Empire, the Coalition of Worlds, the Interplanetary Foundation for Peace and Cooperation, the Globiks, the Varkons, the Preservers, the Pan-galactic Republic, the Ossarians, the Elohim, the Olympians, the Atlaneans, and all the others can all go to hell for all I care, because each and every one of them wants the same thing - the gold dissolved in our seawater and our quadritanium! And they'd all just as soon flatten every city on Earth and stomp us out like bugs if they thought they could get away with it without starting a trans-dimensional war that would wipe out this whole section of the galactic spiral arm.

So you go on ahead and listen to their caring, thoughtful messages of peace and good will toward men. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones to serve as a slave for these galactic scum. Me, I'd rather fight and die than lick their boots or hooves or whatever else their feet shape-shift into.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2013

Hi there,

Only proof is that I am mutulated by these aliens and humans (army) working with them.There is also another proof : There is a software, it is connected to internet and when you open it, you can see on the screen what i see, there is a genetic camera connected to my eyes ( unbeleivable technologhy they have )
.No , you can't see it on Magnetic Resonance, but if there is a program shows genetic map of human brain, it can be found out there, aliens and army have it.

If you ask any alien here on ATS, he/she will approve this cause they know it, may be some of them don't know..There are also other people on the software, and you can switch people.They can also talk to a microphone connected to computer and you hear it.

They suck ! Humans are much more intelligent and beautiful, they're ugly and we people are their genetic experiment.They can hack into your brain and do lots of things.

Satellite should be destroyed ! I tell the people who uses this software and hope they see this message, you will ALL GOTO HELL in 2013.

They talk till morning while you try to sleep, I use my ipod not to hear them, it is terrible, they pull up your genes and sell for millions of dollars to heal other people.
Probably starseeds/walk ins.. or aliens..

It is a long story, i may not tell everthing right now, but it is all true.
May be there are other people who may be in the same sitiuation and tell it here,
for ex : observe50 is a starseed in another forum here, she also has audio/visual thing in her brain, i think it is all the same satellite..

If you wanna help to stop those guys doing this... you need to found the evidence that they in fact are doing such things and expose them with irrefutable proofs. Who is going to deny it then?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Dear Star Nations:

Thank you for your concern regarding our civilization. I have enclosed for you a gift certificate for 20 percent off any purchase at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. If you have any additonal concerns regarding the direction of our civilization, please contact us again.

Sincerely,
Ectoterrestrial

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
He is under the title "A brief Hello" please, go and ask your question's..

I was praying for him to make his appearance, noe let us find out the truth, "One way or the other...'"

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

I just don't understand how a rational human being can read that story, and immediately accept it as fact (without evidence).

AS far as we know,"This could all be for real", with the "Grain of Salt" as they say, but it is not my intention's to have to award someone like you with the proof's of my and other's hard work's while you sit there and talk about what "Need's" to be done. Do some research for us and yourself, maybe you would be able to see where "I am coming from."

It is quite obvious that the quote you took from my post does not refer to you.
I'm happy that you're conducting research on this topic. You're assuming I'm just sitting here on the other end, voicing opinions on a topic to which I didn't dedicate any time. I did a bit of research myself before I called B.S. I found no evidence thus far that would make the story credible. BUT I also did not rule out the possibility of it's credibility 100%. I keep in mind that anything is possible. If you found evidence which convinces you, why would you NOT share it with the rest of us (even one like myself), especially those who tend not to believe completely? Some posters may not have a lot of time to dedicate to serious research of this topic.

What I did find out (so far) is that the idea of Star Nations came from the Native Americans who believe their ancestors descended from the stars. Although they provide no absolute evidence, the likelihood of human beings descending from other planets and extraterrestrial species is a bit more believable (on a scientific level) than having been created by a God (depending on how you interpret the events of Creation, and the Creator him/her/itself).

The question I have to ask myself (as well as others) is: How/to what extent did Sci Fi, TV, books, and new Scientific discoveries shape this Native American belief? What beliefs have they added to these passed-down beliefs since people in America began to see little green men with big, black eyes? What was it like prior to the Roswell incident? Does today's belief in Star Nations match the beliefs of their ancestors,.... or is it enhanced by today's scientific knowledge and fiction?

Based on recent scientific discoveries as well as very plausible theories presented by various fiction and non-fiction writers, many of us would be able to come up with a very believable description of how human beings came to rest on Earth. This includes taking the Christian, Jewish, or Native American faiths, and merging them with Science Fiction. A few months ago I listened to a radio Sci Fi program in which they described Jesus Christ as an alien life form sent down to earth, to help save human beings from themselves by teaching them to love one another. Let's see,...what's more plausible here? Jesus the son of God, or Jesus the alien? Scientifically I'm going to lean toward 'alien' as a greater possibility. Or maybe God is an alien! Maybe the second coming is Jesus Christ (the Star person) returning to earth on his Star Craft!

This is what concerns me every time I hear or read articles such as the one that the OP presented here. It's not that I think the story is impossible. What worries me is that there are hundreds of people in the world who are clever enough to come up with plausible possibilities just by watching TV, and then stringing people along who don't know any better, are delusional, or really want to believe. It just doesn't hurt to be extra careful when choosing what to believe.
Though solid evidence will bring me closer to acceptance, seeing is believing. That's just the way it goes sometimes.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I want to add this, the statement is real, and nobody will believe the other side's point of veiw. It is very sad that humanity has been lowered to the level we are at but you can thank the cabal for that. Most debunkers and attackers of the message barely even read any of it, and ruled it off as how you say - bs. Sorry there's so much disinformation and lies and superficial claims that water down the real truths, and again we can thank the cabal for that. Some of you are willing to discredit the statement(even without reading it in full or even sitting back and thinking about it, much less researching it) because of your personal veiws, but are willing to accept the info that debunks Dr. Boylan's credibility as 100% absolute proof. There are very creditable people who have knowledge/truths that jeopardise the cover-up and exposure of this vile cabal, and they do anything in their means to shut you up, either by discrediting the individual or group or flat out assasination when it is REALLY sensitive information.
Divide & Conquer
The cabal has set humanity into a heartless war machine by dividing them, letting each other do their dirty work, fighting over politics, religion, science, etc claiming that their side is true and the other is wrong. None of us really know the complete truth, but will fight another person to defend our illusions regardless of our education in the matter, but then the cabal controls what we can receive as education, so we all should look in the mirror and ask in our hearts...."what do you really know?"
We should be working together to free ourselves of this control, fighting the enemy instead of each other.
Talessian Namor IS a star person and the only proof we will have is in our hearts. After his demonstration, even without media manipulation, some stiff minded people will still not be able to see any truth in Isabella's flights, you can thank the cabal for that.
I belong to a group of Dr. Boylan's and there are real life contactees/experiencers including Talessian/Mario. There is so much love and truth with-in there that I can testify to his character/integrity as being divine and has a great sincere interest in dissolving the coverup so truth can be known and we can become a loving member of the cosmic family to which we have been unknowingly raped of.
Please peoples of the earth, join together, open your hearts, live in love and when you see Isabella, know it to be a symbol of truth, we've been denied it for so long we wouldn't even know what the truth looks like... until now. If you don't believe in Star Cultures, I can see why, we have been told to think that way, but please, please, please try to understand what an incredible event this truely will be. It's time to heal ourselves and our beautiful planet and enter into a new reality, the truth. Isabella is a starcraft which is not as large as a starship and is said to have symbols similar to egyptian heiroglyphics, and due to the extreme sensitivity of this mission and it's fierce opposition, we can not be given too much advanced notice of the flights. I understand public announcements will be posted as to some of the flights ahead of time and only time will tell. We entering a very special time, lets go into it with a positive outlook and end the negativity spewing around the face of the planet. Haven't you had enough of lies and hate? I sure have!

[edit on 28-7-2006 by truth101]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well... time will tell. There's nothing more than that on this matter.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelslayer
I am........ a member of the intergalactic federation,you may call me "huggy bear" and as an initial contact and our extreme concern with the advancement of your kind, I will need the daughters of every American. Age requirements are 18-30, (our star-people studies confirm 30 is the females sexual peak) they must be near perfect specimens, or like Americans say...she must be "hot."
If no daughters were conceived an attractive milf or newly wed would also be accepted. Then I shall "update" your people by making star-babies with all these lucky females. Keep in mind full co-operation is vital for these great women have been chosen to "save" you planet. Soon after my task we will accelerate time till all the babies reach the age of 18 and this will be the new warriors that will overthrow your government and that idiot that calls himself bush. After "we" have had our fun with female volunteers we will eat them. That's right. We will dick humanity over...bang their wives and daughters....make a new race of "dispocible" soldiers to round up all your worlds powerful leaders....terminate them and after you fools are convinced that we are here to help.....we will incarcerate all of your kind and you will be our meals for the next trip into the other planets we will lie to and destroy......muahahaha you can't stop us.......muahahaha and you are gonna buy the lame excuse that we are here to help.....muahahaha ......puny humans.....oh and the ones who oppose us when we come and get your wife/daughter...will only make matters worst for her. We WILL take her and as a punishment , she will be forced to conceived by oral means.

muahahaha....... were comin.......

Sounds like a good movie

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I can tell you this, to me you humans are about as aesthetically pleasing as naked mole-rats. But just because you are ugly as a specie doesn't make you bad or evil in anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You're still human buddy.

You're ugly.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Since time is the answer, why the rant?

You should announce a time and place where your starship will appear. A predictive capability will transcend any cabal's attempts to discredit your organization or your leader.

I take nothing for granted and do not write off anyone's opinions. My response was more of a commentary about our society today than about your group. If you indeed are in contact with Star Nations, then I applaud your role in our liberation. I await our deliverance.

But what we must await is your direct communication with our senses. This will be the bond that no evil control hierarchy can override, and with it we will be free. So long as your claims are purely rants of capability, we can only see ego. We must see your efforts instead. Please hurry.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Here is the latest from Star Nations.

/Thursday, August 03, 2006
Star Nations is Real

Star Nations is real.
Star People are real.
I am real.

FOR RELEASE ON THE FIRST DAY OF STARCRAFT SIGHTING

STAR NATIONS

“STAR NATIONS” TO MAKE PRESENCE KNOWN TO EARTH
Starcraft Display in Skies, the Oldest of its Kind
Demonstrations to Show Federation’s Benevolent Intention

VANCOUVER, B.C., SACRAMENTO, CA, August x, 2006 – A representative of Star Nations, a galactic star federation comprised of advanced races of people, today announced that an ancient starcraft will fly across the planet as a “Symbol of Truth”, a public demonstration of the federation’s benevolent intention and as a sign of humankind’s collective history with Star People,” announced Talessian Namor, the starcraft’s captain.

In order for humans to finally become aware of advanced races, Captain Namor has been granted permission by the High Council of Star Nations to perform worldwide demonstrations in a starcraft “light-years” beyond the technologies of Earth nations.

The starcraft was removed from within the Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt after having been kept there in safe-keeping for many thousands of years. “The late Edgar Cayce spoke of a 'Hall of Records' under the Great Pyramid and Sphinx,” said Namor, a star person himself. “But even more impressive was the fact that this 'Hall' existed -- not underneath -- but inside another dimension, accessed from within the pyramid.”

“Many things have been kept from the public because decision makers feared losing their power if the people knew the truth,” Namor added. “Well, get ready -- the truth is that Star People are real. The truth is that mankind was created by an advanced race of people, and the truth is that these benevolent people are still here.”

The message from Star Nations is for All People of All Cultures (Human Nations) to understand that the Star Nations love them all and hope to one day soon to be welcomed as friends in and around human communities. It is time for humankind to embrace its true heritage at this pivotal moment in their thus-far short history.

Dr. Richard Boylan, an internationally-noted researcher of UFOs/Star Visitors and a behavioral scientist, facilitated Captain Namor’s mission for the purpose of “enabling humans take back their origins and their governance from warmongering and corrupt officials who imperil public peace and safety."

(A full-length Public Statement is available for anyone who wishes to learn more, www.drboylan.com...)/

“Ultimately, Star Nations will not force people to make decisions in this new age of enlightenment. Instead, we intend to faithfully uphold the 11 Spiritual and 11 Universal Laws, and not to interfere with human free will and spiritual development. (www.drboylan.com...)

Namor warns that “The Cabal” -- a group of corrupt plutocrats who secretly run this planet -- is conducting paramilitary operations worldwide to incite unrest and attack those who speak the truth. The Cabal, bent on world domination, is behind the UFO Cover-Up.

Namor recommends that people look within to understand the meaning of the presence of Star Nations. “Look within your hearts to know the truth,” he said.
###/

I can't decide if this means it is supposed to fly over Vancouver, B.C. and Sacramento, CA in August. Are we finally getting a more narrowed place and time?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The starcraft was removed from within the Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt after having been kept there in safe-keeping for many thousands of years. “The late Edgar Cayce spoke of a 'Hall of Records' under the Great Pyramid and Sphinx,” said Namor, a star person himself. “But even more impressive was the fact that this 'Hall' existed -- not underneath -- but inside another dimension, accessed from within the pyramid.”

There is a book of memoir's that was written by a one named "David H. Lewis", if what you are saying about the pyramids is factual (Which I have no reason to doubt thus far.) did he stumble across this so to say "Secret Hall" and why was this such a rideculed translation of the find if it is true?

Thanks for the post of the up dated "Star Nations Announcement".

With Respect,
Allred5923

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Before I get into trouble, I did these // at the beginning and end but maybe I should have put the source. I am not up on ATS etiquette and have no desire to have my hand slapped. Here is my source.

starcraftisabella.blogspot.com...

Cut and pasted what I thought was relevant. Hope this will do.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi Allred

Finally somebody else is mentioning D H.Lewis and his Mysteries of the Pyramid. I've been sugesting this all the time and I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who have read that. In another thread I've head a little discussion with a member about the story Lewis talks in his book. You migh be interested. Click in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and for other members who are also interested to read what Lewis have writen years back about the secretes kept hidden deep down the King's Chamber in a secret tomb can check my blog (is the only post) Mysteries of the Pyramid

p.s. Don't worry polynmetafor, in this thread there are enough references for the starnation statement. I'm not a mod and my word doesn't count at this point but I think you are just fine with your post

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Telos]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Cut and pasted what I thought was relevant. Hope this will do.

It took me a while to understand too.

To show external source of info. use

....paste info.....

It will show up as a white backround showing an external source.

To show a quote from a posted remark after copy just use

.....copied part of the chosen quote pasted......
, this will allow it to show up as a "black fine line box" around the part of statement you wanted to post.

Images, Right click your photo you want to post, go to properties, select the URL, highlight it by dragging the cursor acrosses it in blue, "Copy", if you don't have an image provider, you can go to and create a user name for nothing,(Pretty cool site for personal use, easy instructions on how to use.) then you can upload any pictures to it and bring them to ATS via 3 category selection from photobuckets choices. HTML,URL,[IMG].
I havent' tried this yet , but using . It might work?? Guess you have to find out for yourself, photobucket is slack though!!!

Hope this helps.....
LOL , Everything I tried to show you did what it was suppose to do!!! LMAOROTF!!!!
I wil try one more time..Using [ ex ] paste[ / ex ] for external source.
Use [ quote ] Paste [ / quote ] for post quoting
Images external [ i m g] paste [ / i m g ]
These are supposed to be consicated, (Not spaced) when typing, I think?? Maybe this won't work either, if everything else fails go to the ATS handbook in your members area.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Allred5923]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thanks Allred. How do you get the external source to show up in the white box? You're right, I should check the handbook. Anyway, thanks for all of your help.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
By the way, since he did mention Vancouver and Sacramento and the month of August, would this seem to you that he is narrowing the possibilities?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
External source you can make it by usin first

This is an example...

Are the same as html tags only instead of brackets < > here we use [ ]

Hope this helped

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Telos]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join