It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I have had the opportunity to have a little insight with this particular individual and needless to say, "He has his reluctancies to disclose anyhting here on ATS do to the ridicule and mockery of some of the 'Skeptic's" and "Total nonbeliever's". He has confided in me that he has came and viewed the thread and was very disappointed that this has gotten out to the public, which I will show you snippet's of his conversation with me and how he doesn't understand how any of this was even released for public awareness....

Talessian:

I visited your site. There are mostly skeptics and debunkers there. Not
surprising. To briefly clarify, I am a writer in profession who has
also
directed and produced projects. In fact, I have done many things
throughout
my life, just as anyone.

He doesn't seem to deny who he is or what he does, but the next statement kind of upset me for the information that is told in it....Maybe Dr. Boylan has pulled another no-no?

Talessian:

The
infringement on my blogs are premature since those have been set up in
preparation for the future event. To my knowledge these blog addresses
were
not publicly released, right? Therefore, there has been some peeking.

He had also stated that there is alot more to this than just what you are reading, which I have been made privy to explore nad will look into the afore mentioned information to me. I will be as unbiased about this information and remain in the thought's of the individuals,(Talessians" form of respect and acknowledgement's that he has entrusted me with. Though a thorough search could of proven to be an accurate assumption of this situation, I firmly believe that "Talessian" has been put in the spot with this release of information and I will only give him the utmost respect and encouragement to allow him to reinterate this scenario as he see's fit.This individual is kind of "Blown Away" by all this, and he wishes nothing but to be (in a scence) "Left alone from horde's of e-mail's and disclosure forum's. I know... I wish that some of thing's that were said on this thread were'nt said, but it is too late now.

Talessian:

Truth is, no matter what is said or made clear is dim in comparison to
an
"actual" event. Therefore, it is understood that "seeing is believing"
is a
very powerful human belief and that "proof" is needed to begin a
serious
discussion; therefore, until that time arrives it is hard to discuss
more
about Star Nations, UFO Cover-Up and so on and so forth. The list is
quite
long.

As for a reply to Talesssian, I am going to send him the website blog address so he can view himself. It is only fair for the respect of how he has come across to me with his statement's and his scholarly manor's..

Anything that i come across on, thet "Talessian" has given me information too, I will post the finding's and hopefully , with the great people of the ATS/Alien UFO inquisitor's, we can show him that we , as a group, "Want to know the truth's behind our Government's cover up's and the possible future contact's with the long time coming "Star People".

Here are some of the place's where we can find higher and enlightened answer's to the topic's of this being true and heart felt:

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

Source:
www.disclosureproject.org...

An unprecedented event is unfolding in a small town known as Trout Lake, Washington. This event has the potential to change the course and destiny of Humanity and the Earth. The people of Earth are being offered a chance to join the rest of the universe in peace.

Source:
www.eceti.org...

There is one more place he has given me , but I don't understand, I will inquire to him about what it is suppose to mean. As a final statement for this post, I leave with you what "Talessian" had told me, and it just goes to show you his sencerity of his over all concern's of the thing's that are yet to come...

Talessian:

so on for more details about the ongoing contact
with
Star People (or ETs). There are many groups around the world. Just be
careful of disinformation.

In service,
Talessian (Mario)

TO Talessian, "If you read this post" it is to get the people here that are true to the belief system and for the individuals that are only wanting to know the truth's of our reality, in no way did I post this to offend or discredit, if anything, it is to uphold the "Deny Ignorance" motto we have here on the ATS Forums for knowledge and understanding of the thing's we can only ponder on with the evidence's at hand.
Thank you for trusting me and returning the information with post haste.....

For the rest of the "Crew" let's get to start researching those website's for the information we are looking for......

There is on more E-address that Talessian has given me, I will post the return's from the conversation......

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Cool can't wait for "My ship to come in"
I'll carry a camera all the time now!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In the relation with this new discovery underneath Sfinx I haven't heard anything but as far as I know (asuming that is true) a private expedition did manage to get in the Great Piramid and discovered a secret tomb burried deep beneth the King's Chamber. One of the members of the expedition (year 1976) was David H. Lewis who has written few books about the subject and one of them is Mysteries of the Pyramid. The link I'm posting is a website that containes few chapters of the book and exactly the chapters when the expedition managed to get inside the Pyramid after had studied for 40 years few old scrolls found in a tomb in Athens, Greece back in 1936. What you read is astonishing and I strongly suggest to take a look at the story. Is worth the shoot...

So if the account is true (and there the author describes few machines and especialy one of them was big and was imposible to remove.) In other words this tomb has been build before the pyramid...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Either this statement by Namor above

The
infringement on my blogs are premature since those have been set up in
preparation for the future event. To my knowledge these blog addresses
were
not publicly released, right? Therefore, there has been some peeking.

is a blatant lie or he is attempting to insinuate that someone has hacked into his personal computer. I found the blog quite easily and I didn't even use google. If he didn't intend for it to be accessed by the public then he shouldn't have sent it from his pc to blogspot.com(cause guess what happens when ya do that).
Btw what do they call it when someone tries to cover a lie with a lie?
Don't be taken in by this fraud Allred. The lies are piling up now.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The point is that...

In July 2006, several major metropolitan areas across the world witnessed a daylight display of this friendly starcraft.

But, until today, July 25th, THERE'S NOT any evidence of such event EVER happened! Not here, not Egypt... liars... liars... que question remains: why?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Is Star Nations anti-reptilian too? Because I certainly do not offer my love and heart-filled compassion to anyone, esp not these apes.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana...do not offer my love and heart-filled compassion to anyone...

Well get cold blooded already! We want to see a real reptile!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Very interesting post and thank you for the heads-up (no pun intended...)

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Here is another good link to read ralating to future science pre and post disclosure...
www.affs.org Academy for Future Science

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Valorian]

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Valorian]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Academy for Future Science

www.affs.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
To expound on LHC's post, why did the guy write in an announcement type format? I would venture to guess that he knew and perpetuated this whole release of info.

Like I said before, look up....just look up....

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Well, this thread has already degenerated into a BS fest. Whether this is rubbish or not, I think the message is a good one and I'd rather add information to it to debunk it rather than have the thread filled with content that contains more BS than people think is contained within the article itself. Therefore I'm gonna post something relevant.

This is on the same website, posted on Jan 4th 2006. It appears to me that this latest article is a reversal of position that they state in the OP's article. At least, that is how I am interpreting it. Basically, they say it is time for disclosure but it is still not up to them!? a contradiction...

Article Source

It is known that the time is upon the Humans to move into the world of their design, which includes interaction and awareness of the Star Nations beings.
However, the rate of accomplishing these objectives will not be set by the Star Nations.

Perhaps if the people that participate in these forums actually had any interest in any of the subjects presented, there would be at least a decent amount of conversation, even if the majority thinks a piece of information is rubbish. I feel it is the duty of those that wish to participate to at least contribute something whether it be positive or negative to any topic they involve themselves in.

You may all be sick of hoaxes etc but I am sick of so many threads being simply dismissed because people can't be bothered.

Even if you feel something is total crap, either don't post or post something that substantiates your opinion, if you give an opinion, at least state your reasons without degenerating what should be something of interest. If an article or subject is ridiculous, it shouldn't too hard to make it appear so to other readers with thoughtful and contributory posts.

(Sorry, wanted to get that off my chest)

I agree Prote,

People should be more open and less inclined to trash every topic and new idea they feel is ridiculous or just stupid. I don’t claim to believe this pretty imaginative but could be believable story, but what’s wrong with holding out a little hope for better things to come for our planet and ourselves then what is currently happening. Its alot more interesting to read an opinion on the CURRENT SUBJECT THREAD instead of comments that hold no pert nit information, just because the topic rubbed you wrong and you want to force your perception onto others.

Sorry, I just started to read this thread so im abit behind.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace135
People should be more open and less inclined to trash every topic and new idea they feel is ridiculous or just stupid. I don’t claim to believe this pretty imaginative but could be believable story, but what’s wrong with holding out a little hope for better things to come for our planet and ourselves then what is currently happening. Its alot more interesting to read an opinion on the CURRENT SUBJECT THREAD instead of comments that hold no pert nit information, just because the topic rubbed you wrong and you want to force your perception onto others.

I'm one of the people who argued that this "announcement" is most likely B.S. (If you read my posts, you'll know why).
I am not out to ridicule the author of this thread (though sometimes it does become a little frustrating), and I'm not out to argue against any and every U.F.O. sighting or theory. In fact my belief is that extraterrestrial life does exist, but just because someone saw something up in the sky which they could not identify,...does not mean it was an alien space craft. I also believe that there are a LOT of people who are delusional, confused, deliberately hoaxing photos, video, and stories, and people who were victims of deception/unqualified hypnotherapists, who now (as a result) hold false memories about abductions that never happened.
My opinion is that unless there is some credible evidence supporting these stories, unless they give specific information on the times, places and outer appearance for this awaited "Star Ship", I have no reason to believe them. It doesn't help that the man responsible for bringing these stories to us has also been accused of some serious misconduct. That includes placing false memories of alien abductions into the minds of his patients! Parts of the story hold illogical/unintelligent beliefs, which tells me these "Star People", claiming to be more advanced than we are, are making some very (almost below average) human mistakes.

There is nothing wrong with holding out some hope of better things to come, but one should also be reasonable about those hopes. Recognizing false hope before it is too late is important. Not all positive lies are good for you. If you're about to wander into a bear-infested part of the woods, and I tell you that you don't have to worry about a thing, will you bring a form of protection with you? If you end up trusting my positive description of these woods, and you don't bring a weapon to defend yourself with you,.... do you think you have a good chance of walking out of those woods alive? The point I'm trying to make is this; Always be prepared for the worst possibility. Believing a positive lie without doing a bit of research to verify it's validity can ruin lives.

So in conclusion,...... I'm not out to ridicule those who hope this story is true, as long as they admitt to themselves that there is no evidence thus far that would give it any credibility. Hell,.. I certainly 'hope' that if E.T.s land on Earth, they'll end up being friendly, but I'm not going to take this story as reinforcement of my hopes. When credible evidence comes forth in support of this particular 'story', I'll give it a second thought. I just don't understand how a rational human being can read that story, and immediately accept it as fact (without evidence).

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Originally posted by Ace135

I'm one of the people who argued that this "announcement" is most likely B.S. (If you read my posts, you'll know why).
I am not out to ridicule the author of this thread (though sometimes it does become a little frustrating), and I'm not out to argue against any and every U.F.O. sighting or theory. In fact my belief is that extraterrestrial life does exist, but just because someone saw something up in the sky which they could not identify,...does not mean it was an alien space craft. I also believe that there are a LOT of people who are delusional, confused, deliberately hoaxing photos, video, and stories, and people who were victims of deception/unqualified hypnotherapists, who now (as a result) hold false memories about abductions that never happened.
My opinion is that unless there is some credible evidence supporting these stories, unless they give specific information on the times, places and outer appearance for this awaited "Star Ship", I have no reason to believe them. It doesn't help that the man responsible for bringing these stories to us has also been accused of some serious misconduct. That includes placing false memories of alien abductions into the minds of his patients! Parts of the story hold illogical/unintelligent beliefs, which tells me these "Star People", claiming to be more advanced than we are, are making some very (almost below average) human mistakes.

There is nothing wrong with holding out some hope of better things to come, but one should also be reasonable about those hopes. Recognizing false hope before it is too late is important. Not all positive lies are good for you. If you're about to wander into a bear-infested part of the woods, and I tell you that you don't have to worry about a thing, will you bring a form of protection with you? If you end up trusting my positive description of these woods, and you don't bring a weapon to defend yourself with you,.... do you think you have a good chance of walking out of those woods alive? The point I'm trying to make is this; Always be prepared for the worst possibility. Believing a positive lie without doing a bit of research to verify it's validity can ruin lives.

So in conclusion,...... I'm not out to ridicule those who hope this story is true, as long as they admitt to themselves that there is no evidence thus far that would give it any credibility. Hell,.. I certainly 'hope' that if E.T.s land on Earth, they'll end up being friendly, but I'm not going to take this story as reinforcement of my hopes. When credible evidence comes forth in support of this particular 'story', I'll give it a second thought. I just don't understand how a rational human being can read that story, and immediately accept it as fact (without evidence).

sorry 2manyquestions, I should have been more specific, as for you last post i do agree with you on the story, tis most likely bs, as is most of the sotries I have read in the UFO section, but non the less we have no proof either way to support a yay or nay, so I say keep up the information flow. and again if anyone took my post wrong Ii apologize, due to graduating HS with an A inenglish and not actually doing anyone of the work tends to make it hard to convay oneself.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, it is about time, waiting for the ship, everyone carry a camera phone or something and record this event, they may not visit every city so let's be prepared.

It's all true, these are the good star people

Where have you been 6 years, the bad ones with humans like he said army people,
are massing up with my genes and selling them for millions of dollars...

How do they do it ? With the satellite... Some people know this, of course most of you don't.There are other people who have been massed up and mutilated.

Well, may be these good guys destroy this damn satellite...

I hope they see this message, anyway these badd, psycho murderers will goto hell in 2013...Wait and see..

Aliens ? Of course they are real, if you don't beleive in, you will see the truth by 2013, if this message is true then it may be lot earlier, like 2007...

Ok, we are waiting, if star nations read this message, please destroy the satellite, it is already too late.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I just don't understand how a rational human being can read that story, and immediately accept it as fact (without evidence).

I have read this entire thread, I have done personal research of the individuals in question, (Even if they were posted before I looked) , I have not cintacted the good Doctor, I took it a step farther, I went to the horse's mouth , so to speak. I talked to Mario Sasso via E-mail and he replied. Though he didn't disclose anyhting of significance, he surely was "Surprised" to see that this information was released and really couldn't understand why it was done already.
As for the "Hoax" factor , "Never left my mind." I have been studying this scenario for the better part from the posting of it by the OP and have found some pretty remarkable evidence's that tend to lead me to think "There "MAY" be something to this after all." And I haven't stopped searching for the basic fact of "Denying Ignorance" and the like.
There are more thing's coming up as the search goes on, but as the circumstance here with your remark's and disbelief lieniencie's of the topic, I will put nothing down about any of this until "I AM" absolutely sure it is worth while and credible for recognition of other poster's.
AS far as we know,"This could all be for real", with the "Grain of Salt" as they say, but it is not my intention's to have to award someone like you with the proof's of my and other's hard work's while you sit there and talk about what "Need's" to be done. Do some research for us and yourself, maybe you would be able to see where "I am coming from."

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Allred, it's admirable that you wish to invest time and effort into investigating a claim to discover it's basis in reality. But you said it yourself-

he surely was "Surprised" to see that this information was released and really couldn't understand why it was done already.

The only way this could be true is if the info is false or somehow someone else got it and had access to his blogspot.com account and posted it. Think on the consequences of either possibility. Oh and remember Occams Razor.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Think on the consequences of either possibility. Oh and remember Occams Razor.

Thanks for your concern's longhaircowboy. But, as I had said before," iam trying to get the fact's straight for the truth, or I am going to Debunk it as it should be." The member's here at the ATS have put up with a lot of B.S. similar to this, and maybe if we really start getting these people, group's or Propagandist's in thier place's , the MOD's will take notice, make an "Exclusion List" of them and keep it up dated for this not to happen so frequently. Longhairedcowboy, you of all people know what I am talking about, when I came into this thread and started to find out the variable's of the people, places and thing's, "It's all Verb now!!" LOL
I don't tire very easily over finding the fact's, and dead end's are innevitable, but I can't quit because I have'nt gotten that far with this yet. Who know's, maybe the Good" Dr. has been up to no-Good for the "Star Person,People or Satrship" story at hand and has got some people that are very up in arm's right now. If anyhting, it will benefit us here on the ATS and at the same time show that this guy is a very untrustworthy and disrespectful character so we don't have to think twice about his alligation's any more, no matter what he has to say about the matter's at hand..

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hi Allred5923

Can you give Mario Sasso's e-mail to me, it is very important, I have to ask lot of questions to him...

Thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2013
Well, it is about time, waiting for the ship, everyone carry a camera phone or something and record this event, they may not visit every city so let's be prepared.

It's all true, these are the good star people

Where have you been 6 years, the bad ones with humans like he said army people,
are massing up with my genes and selling them for millions of dollars...

How do they do it ? With the satellite... Some people know this, of course most of you don't.There are other people who have been massed up and mutilated.

Well, may be these good guys destroy this damn satellite...

I hope they see this message, anyway these badd, psycho murderers will goto hell in 2013...Wait and see..

Aliens ? Of course they are real, if you don't beleive in, you will see the truth by 2013, if this message is true then it may be lot earlier, like 2007...

Ok, we are waiting, if star nations read this message, please destroy the satellite, it is already too late.

Proof... proof my friend!

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join