It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
According to Namor/Sasso's blog here:
starcraftisabella.blogspot.com...
(last update July 21)

The craft has already been unearthed and flown.

A Canadian philosopher unearthed Thursday an ancient (ET) starcraft that has been hidden for millenniums within the Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt.

Talessian Namor is the captain of the oldest starcraft on earth, Starcraft Isabella. In July 2006, several major metropolitan areas across the world witnessed a daylight display of this friendly starcraft.

Also found his bio interesting.

degree in Marketing and International Business

interest in consciousness and science fiction

And he also claims to have published several books although I've been unable to find any yet under either of his names.

considers himself to be a rogue philosopher

And what the heck is that?

As Shawnna said "bollucks" just like all the other claims of contact.
Boylans a known wingnut and no 'serious' UFO researchers pay any attention to his delusional ravings.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have taken it upon myself to look into this Mario Sasso"), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada , though I have not read every post,(For give me if this has been done already Mod's) ANd I have gotten a few hit's for his name in the Vancouver area. When I went to try and get a photo or a bio of him, there is no picture and no bio. either, but this is what I have found thus far...

www.cineworks.ca...

www.cineworks.ca...

Got this one, but only know how to speak english, if some one can translate??

L’arte e la comunicazione nell’era del virtuale (realizza performance su un testo di Gianni Toti e collabora all'organizzazione del convegno insieme a Marco Maria Gazzano, Ida Gerosa, Mario Sasso, Nicola Sani), Roma, Galleria Mara Coccia, 1993

Source of the above:
xoomer.alice.it...

A different hit for his name as well:
www.temerondetselig.com...#

Source of the above:
www.temerondetselig.com...

BINGO!!!! :

Public Statement From STAR NATIONS

SOurce of the above:
losangeles.craigslist.org...

And here are the apparent 11 Laws of the Star Nations:

www.drboylan.com...

Here's a little about the "Starship in Egypt" that he had found??WTF??
Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Press: Ancient Starcraft Unearthed
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Canadian Philosopher Unearths Ancient Starcraft
Canadian Philosopher Unearths Ancient (ET) Starcraft in Egypt; Starcraft dubbed “Isabella”
VANCOUVER, BC, July 21, 2006 -- A Canadian philosopher unearthed Thursday an ancient (ET) starcraft that has been hidden for millenniums within the Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt. “The unearthed starcraft redefines human history, and challenges the Theory of Human Evolution,” Star Nations representative Talessian Namor announced.

Source:

This last website that I have posted is a complete run down on this person, I don't know what to think, if it is an elaborate "HOAX" it is well put together, or could this be one of the "HEaven's Gate" scenario's?
Guess it is up to the reader's of the claims..

Hope I have helped>>>>>

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Look's as if longhairedcowboy has beat to the find's, "Sorry Longhair!!" I was researching apparently at the same time you had been.
None the less, "Very interesting stuff.." Wonder how real it really is, wish we could get a picture of that starship for the record's, flying even...LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Talessian Namor is the captain of the oldest starcraft on earth, Starcraft Isabella. In July 2006, several major metropolitan areas across the world witnessed a daylight display of this friendly starcraft

Where!? Where!? Damn it! I lost the show!

C'MON!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It's hucksterism at it's blatant best.
Most likely a ploy to sell a new book.

Or an exersice device.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
And he also claims to have published several books although I've been unable to find any yet under either of his names.

Here you go.

Two examples of his work: Stop Auto Repair Rip-Off: Guide to Prevention and Maintenance and Nutrimento: The Basics of Feeling Good

Maybe his mechanical prowess is why he gets to be the captain.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So Star Nation delivers a new message? I visited their web pages www.star-knowledge.net... many years ago. The people behind it are native americans, not sure if that means US or Canadian. Anyway I find their spiritual contact with SN interesting and I will approach this SN message the way we Europeans usually does;

wait and see.

Thats our most important Law that we live by

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Ghaele]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
What I would like to know is "If the Starship has been excavated and is ready for to be airborn, why hasn't anyone from Egypt or the surrounding area reported it?" I have gone to every middle-east news paper printing I could find in english and "Nodda,Zip,zero,Kapput,Nix or nothing?"
There has been a poster on here already that claimed "& metropolitan Cities have reported seeing this Spaceship." But the poster never gave any source of the information. That bumb'sme out when someone does that.
I ,For one, would love this "Theory" (As of now?) too be very true. But if you have something to post,(One of the guy's above me?) "Please, leave your source's for other to reinterate the ffeasabilitie's of such a very monumental possibility!!"
I have went back and read every post in this thread and there are some very good strong point's and some very good "BS" point's of view as well.
Like it hasn't been said before for the ATS thread board's, "Show us the 'UNDENIABLE TRUTH' so we as a credible and reliable community can evaluate it on the merit's of all of our finding's."
No offense to the above poster, "Just quit doing that!!!!"

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

Talessian Namor is the captain of the oldest starcraft on earth, Starcraft Isabella. In July 2006, several major metropolitan areas across the world witnessed a daylight display of this friendly starcraft

Where!? Where!? Damn it! I lost the show!

C'MON!

"Where did you get this information JackHill?"
I would really like to know for the record's......

Thank's!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
The craft has already been unearthed and flown.

A Canadian philosopher unearthed Thursday an ancient (ET) starcraft that has been hidden for millenniums within the Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt.

Uh-huh. So it was "within the Great Pyramid". So did they disassemble the pyramid and then put it back together when they were done removing the spaceship so that no one in Cairo noticed? And the Egyptian authorities let a Canadian "philosopher" run an archeological dig at Giza. Uh-huh. If you know anything about Egyptian archeology then you know that they are VERY protective of their archeological sites. But a philosopher ran a dig huh? Just asking some questions...

Vas

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Allred- that was found here
As I noted above.
As for Namor having permission well..........that be a different story.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Actually, folks, did you know that Earth is a starship and it is moving very rapidly through space?

Also on the same note, everyone on Earth came from the stars, so in a sense we ARE the star people. Perhaps if we acted more like we imagine star people to act then things would run more smoothly.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Good point....
I think life's too short to fuss over possible hoaxes, believe it or not.
Leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Actually, folks, did you know that Earth is a starship and it is moving very rapidly through space?

Also on the same note, everyone on Earth came from the stars, so in a sense we ARE the star people. Perhaps if we acted more like we imagine star people to act then things would run more smoothly.

Hey Matyas,
"I new you would show up here sooner or later!!!"LOL

I have really looked into this a bit deeper and still can't find no definate's. But once again you step in with the "Logical View" of the true manifesto of thought's!!

Never quite viewed it that way, now "Here I go." TY

Let's say for the heck of it this was'nt a "Hoax" , what is your stand on the whole "Starship in or under the "Sphinx" or the great pyramid of "Giza"?
it has been pointed out in this thread that "Edgar Casey" who was very well know for his abilities that there is the "Hall of knowlrdge under the Sphinx's Paw" but there has yet to be any excavation, on previous studies, with ultra sound or some kind of "Sismology(SP?) equiptment that did pick up a vast space in the general area of the location depicted by "Edgar CAsey" but the Egyptian Government didn't want us to investigate? Or has that changed since then?

This thread bewilder's the mind, at the same time pull's out every apprehension of one's thought's!!!LOL

I suppose it all goes back to the ole ATS motto, "Deny Ignorance" and at the same time, "You just want to believe that there is something to it." But as the story usually goes, "Have to wait and see."

And for longhaircowboy,
I did find that part of the story I refferd to earlier, "Thank's for pointing it out, I must of over looked it!!" LOL

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well why isn't there any news about this on major networks? Government cover-up? It's been how many days and I still don't feel any changes to our society, like knowing this is for real. Is there any photos posted anywhere on the net of this starcraft? I'm waiting, we are waiting to see. And what if they get shot down, and how do they know how to pilot this thing?

I know it's only been like a few days, but it feels like an eternity!

[edit on 24-7-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Well why isn't there any news about this on major networks? Government cover-up? It's been how many days and I still don't feel any changes to our society, like knowing this is for real. Is there any photos posted anywhere on the net of this starcraft? I'm waiting, we are waiting to see. And what if they get shot down, and how do they know how to pilot this thing?

I know it's only been like a few days, but it feels like an eternity!

[edit on 24-7-2006 by 7Ayreon]

WE are waiting for the same thing's. There has not been one news paper in any of the middle-est that have anything on this event taking place. It may be a "Hoax" which is where we are left to lean towards, but then again, if it is for real, it is like I had posted before this post, "Have to wait and see."

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I believe that many of us were seeded here from star nations but that said there has been any number of so called Galactic ‘Guardians’ sprouting forth for the last few years that the star nations are about to reveal themselves. Myself – I have a feline connection but I don’t need a ‘fly over’ to prove this to me.

Lets wait and see but I would be a little suspicious of Dr. Boylan, he has a VERY checkered past from all accounts. I would put him the same basket as the Galactic Federation and Jonathon & Jelaila Starr - buyer beware.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923...what is your stand on the whole "Starship in or under the "Sphinx" or the great pyramid of "Giza"?

Its about 42.

No, I actually read it somewhere, that the occult significance of the temple under the Great Pyramid of Giza lies in the number of chambers, that being 42.

Aside from that quirky tidbit I seriously doubt if the Shephard Kings would allow any competition with Jehova. There was some definate meddling going on with us around that time, just look at the magical powers of Moses and the Ark of the Covenant. You can't get a clearer picture unless these other major elements are involved.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Not even bothering to read it. I have seen enough of these new-age "channelled alien" messages in the past five years to not care at all any more. They are all the same, saying basically the same thing, and then nothing ever happens.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
What I would like to know is "If the Starship has been excavated and is ready for to be airborn, why hasn't anyone from Egypt or the surrounding area reported it?"
I have gone to every middle-east news paper printing I could find in english and "Nodda,Zip,zero,Kapput,Nix or nothing?"

Because no such thing has happened. Many archeologists from all over the world work this area daily (well, there are most likely no archeological digs going on in the Summer). There are hundreds of visitors daily. Unless you've got an O.K. from Zahi Hawass (he overlooks everything), there's no way you're excavating ANYTHING in Egypt. He is in charge, and he is extremely protective of Egyptian artifacts and historical places. Had it happened, he would have known about it, and he would have been the one to O.K. the dig. You need a lot of people for an excavation like that (not to mention the visitors who might be present), and I doubt everyone could be convinced to keep their mouth shut. In fact Egypt is very proud of their heritage, and big digs and restoration plans do get reported in their news. Anyone who knows better, feel free to correct me.

There has been a poster on here already that claimed "& metropolitan Cities have reported seeing this Spaceship." But the poster never gave any source of the information. That bumb'sme out when someone does that.

Even if a space ship has been witnessed, there is no way of knowing that these people saw 'the' star craft. It could have been a military project, it could have been an alien space craft, but there's no way to tell (unless these star people came down and explained to the witnesses exactly what they had seen).

Even stating that a craft would appear over a city within the next few weeks is no evidence. As I've stated at the beginning of this paragraph, there is a good possibility that somewhere in the world, someone is going to see a "UFO" fly over their city in the next few weeks, and if it is reported, those who are familiar with the Star People might immediately come to the conclusion that it must have been the star craft.

If you draw me a picture of what the Star Craft looks like, and tell me that this specific craft will appear over this specific country/city within the next few weeks,......fine. I'll give you the benefit of doubt. Just look at the reply from Dr. Boyle! He mentions absolutely no specifics! That's how fortune tellers work. They always give you a generic reply that could easily apply to you, as well as your dog Rover.

I ,For one, would love this "Theory" (As of now?) too be very true.

I've seen written and televized science fiction that's more plausible than what Dr. Boylan is presenting. I've already pointed out a couple of illogical things, but there's more. Aside from Boylan's very questionable past, aside from his 'interesting' study background, aside from the books he has published,..that article does not give me the impression of an intelligent life form whatsoever. Just because someone preaches peace (which a lot of human beings on this planet are already doing, and have done), does not make it an alien race.

I am shocked at how many people in this thread lean toward believing this, especially those who have read this "star people's" message in full. I'm sorry.... I'm a little stunned. Just......WOW.
Give me proof, and I'll believe. Unfortunately that fairy tale was neither well-written, nor was it backed up by any proof whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join