It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
www.drboylan.com...

www.luisprada.com...

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Southern Belle]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm sorry,... I just had to post this paragraph:

Boylan's Website

Traditionally speaking, we have been inappropriately labeled as "UFOs" (Unidentified Flying Objects), "extraterrestrials", "ETs", "Extraterrestrial Biological Entities" ("EBE"), and woefully, as "aliens". All of these labels are based on fear tactics to distance us from humans of good faith and intention. We are people just as you are people. You are human people, we are star people. In this manner of thinking, we prefer the terms "Star People" or "Star Persons" or "Star Visitors". You would not enjoy being called "Primitives" or "Mutated Primates", and we do not enjoy the terms "Aliens" and "Extraterrestrials". The continued use of these terms demonstrates a stagnant mind.

Now,...maybe my logic is warped,... but how is the term "UFO" or "Extraterrestrial Biological Entity" a derogatory term? An Unidentified Flying Object is exactly that...... an Unidentified Flying Object! That is a valid term for anything flying overhead which we cannot identify by it's valid class of object/being, be it a bird, a plane, or flying saucer. As for Extraterrestrial Biological Entity,... all that means is a being not originating from this planet. Here's a definition: Originating, located, or occurring outside Earth or its atmosphere. Anyone attributing 'goodness' or 'badness' to any of these terms lacks logic in my opinion. Comparing any of these terms to "Mutated Primates" or "Primitives" is ridiculous. These terms are just not in the same class as UFO or E.T. No negative or positive is being implied.

Likewise, our starships, or starcrafts, are not "UFOs". They are starships and starcrafts. Starships can be considered to be larger than starcrafts. All of them are advanced flying machines that incorporate intricate scientific and spiritual knowledge to manage subtle and native energy fields within the context of the composite world.

Now how the heck are we supposed to know when we're seeing "Starships" and when we're seeing something else? (i.e. unknown military air craft) Are we to call everything in the sky which we cannot identify "Starships"?

This just further solidifies my belief that an earthling/human being wrote this, and that Boylan is full of it. He needs to work on his writing, or if he's not responsible for this fiction, maybe he should hire better writers.

P.S. What if these "Star People" are using Boylan for their own agenda,...much like what the Chancellor did to Anikin? hmm??? What if they're trying to turn us against the Jedi order with sweet talk and lies? hmm??
I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by 2manyquestions]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I too have seen similar messages but to dismiss this without investigating the author and his motives first will be as ignorant as to beleive this blindly.

Asking whether 'they' have the "balls" is another fine example.

I think people should really take a step back and maintain some objectivity instead of flaming straight off the bat.

A mesage like this would never appear in your Sunday newspaper, so posting here first is a good thing. Atleast here, one would think, it will get the scrutiny it deserves......like Serpo (sorry Shawnna).

Before memebers start crying BS et al, starting digging, crying BS without proof makes you as bad as the the message that rubbed you the wrong way.

The proof is in the pudding, I would encorage the author to come here and speak to upstanding members and mods to prove his worth.

Again, crying BS might be the reaction the your goverment wants and most have already given that to them.

Thanks for posting it, and any conversations with the author should be documented.
Afterall, the author shouldn't expect the ATS community to believe his words straight up.

edit: bad engrish & sepllnig

[edit on 21-7-2006 by one_small_step]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
2manyquestions: Very good points and not warped logic at all. A good, thoughtful post

EDIT:

edit: bad engrish & sepllnig

ROFLMAO

[edit on 21/7/06 by Prote]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Does this mean I have to stop cheating on my wife?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
made the same point and got the guys thread on track and not so much as a TY. tsk

You have voted Prote for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Let's make everybody happy

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
I too have seen similar messages but to dismiss this without investigating the author and his motives first will be as ignorant as to beleive this blindly.

I don't think that most people here dismiss this message blindly. I, for instance, see many human flaws within the article. If this race of Star People is so advanced, why would they make simple logical mistakes like the one I pointed out in my post above yours?
Then there is the matter of Boylan's revoked license. He was accused of some serious wrong-doings, and that included deception. How can I trust a man who claims his license was revoked not because he did anything wrong, but because the Government is trying to silence him?
Then there is the matter of being partners with a man (Or "Star Person") who takes on the name of an Italian screen/script writer (someone correct me if I misread that). Doesn't this somehow make you suspicious?

I think people should really take a step back and maintain some objectivity instead of flaming straight off the bat.

Flaming or name-calling is an inappropriate way to get your point across, yet I can relate to the frustration those people might be feeling. Some people can pick out a hoax from a mile away, and some people will have to take some time to see it for what it is. Many others will never see it, because they choose not to, or because they want to believe. I'm not saying I'm absolutely, positively, 100% certain this is a hoax, but from what I've read so far, I'm about 98% certain that it is. Just my opinion of course.

A mesage like this would never appear in your Sunday newspaper, so posting here first is a good thing. Atleast here, one would think, it will get the scrutiny it deserves......like Serpo (sorry Shawnna).

You're right about that. Most News stations and papers usually do a thorough job of investigating the author before broadcasting/printing such a wild story.

Before memebers start crying BS et al, starting digging, crying BS without proof makes you as bad as the the message that rubbed you the wrong way.

Those who believe this story without digging for the truth first are just as guilty.

The proof is in the pudding, I would encorage the author to come here and speak to upstanding members and mods to prove his worth.

I agree. It would be nice to be able to ask him some serious questions.

Again, crying BS might be the reaction the your goverment wants and most have already given that to them.

To blindly believe anything is what the Government would love for you to do. To question everything is something some of the Government does not enjoy. Just because this Boylan guy doesn't work for the Government, doesn't mean he isn't trying to mislead you. I see he's got a few books published, and out for sale.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by Prote
made the same point and got the guys thread on track and not so much as a TY. tsk

You have voted Prote for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Let's make everybody happy

LMAO - thanks man!

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In the relation with the first post of mine this information would concur with what ex. government employed UFO files file clerk 'Mr X' has to say, although he emphasizes 2012 and december 21 or 22 as the date when 'they' (them most likely being the grays,
according to him) will finally make their presence known, not only via
crafts in our skies, but also via our 'vast information networks'.

(audio and video interviews with Mr. X

www.jerrypippin.com...

Personally I think the best thing would be to ask Boylan to partecipate in this thread and explain whatever he can. Of course this doesn't mean that he is avalaible or is willing to partecipate in a thread where 98% of the posters have said the most "polite" and "swetest" things about him.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ok I've sent an e-mail to Boylan in his offical e-mail address that has posted in the webiste. I asked him to come and partecipate in the thread and explain the things for all of us. We don't know what schedule this person has and how much is he willing to spend his time with us but let's hope he will and answer to some questions we all have.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I would love to hear from this guy, if only to hear what he says. I really want to believe this post, but I would like to hear a bit more input. I'm not going to get into the whole insult-before-logical-thinking stuff. I have said enough on it as it is, and it seems that it really makes no difference in what I say.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Dark Abyss]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I like how the message preys on weakl minded people

Some of you may find yourselves as noticeably different, even look upon yourselves as outcasts and unable to fit into a structured and spiritless society. You may find yourselves noticeably sensitive, especially affected by people who are without morals, use aggressive behavior and are routinely ignorant. You may find yourselves with a strong intuition, helping people selflessly, or, even may find that you have telepathic and healing abilities. Your kinds of people, collectively Star Children, have been highly upgraded with the genetics of Star People, and now represent a significant population on your planet.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
bah, more rubbish

someone's been watching too much star trek....

note the rewording of the prime directive,

Ultimately we will not force you to make any decisions, for it is against our 11 Spiritual and 11 Universal Laws* to interfere with human free will and spiritual development.

As the right of each sentient species to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Star Fleet personnel may interfere with the healthy development of alien life and culture. Such interference includes the introduction of superior knowledge, strength, or technology to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely. Star Fleet personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ship unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture. This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations, and carries with it the highest moral obligation.

hmm, they seem to be violating their own law as the very act of revealing themselves would cause some people to doubt their religions and their free will, thereby affecting the very foundation of some people's concepts of freewill and spirituality

let alone the people that wouldn't understand their advanced technology and would simply assume they were gods,
any sufficiently advanced technology to a primitive people seems like magic or the work of the gods

we are not primitive when we compare to our surroundings, but to some alien races we may be but newborns in an old folks home home

different thread, same statement
MODERATORS!!!!
SET UP RESTRICTIONS ON HOW LONG YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER BEFORE YOU CAN POST A NEW THREAD
MAKE IT LIKE A MINIMUM OF 1 WEEK AND 30 POSTS
BY THEN WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DESCERN THE BASIC CHARACTER OF A PERSON ENOUGH TO TELL IF THEY ARE A HOAXER OR NOT.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Guys, come on! So much "this is BS" in this thread that it's almost as if you all decided to make it BS. If I start a thread, and I say that the Christian Jesus was about to come down, that Allah was going to come back, or even that Krisna was going to make his 10th incarnation soon and trot in on a white horse, I would get more respect than what this poster was given. Just as with religion, this sometimes can only come down to your belief system. You can't prove that any God exists, so what makes this different if that is part of people's belief system? If you don't believe it, that's cool. But would you all start telling a nun that believes in Christ's return that she's full of BS?

On the first page:

Posted By RetinoidReceptor Why are they manipulated by earth governments anyway?

That would be known as the Prime Directive. No direct interference. They would honor the beliefs of the people. (I'm answering based on what is believed by those that believe this). Please don't hit anymore old people.

Believing in aliens has become almost a religion of sorts for some people, except that I personally see that as not too bad, considering every message I've read from aliens (be it true or not) were usually filled with love, and respect for one another. That I find to be impressive, because even if it is all fake, it's nice to see that us humans can still think rationally enough to talk about such things. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if every human in the world walked around chanting "that's BS" all day long. Doesn't sound too fun.

Also, for Dr. Boylan, I checked through all my back issues of Sedona, and I don't see him advertising or channeling for the magazine, so I take that as a bit of credibility too. It's not like this is Cmdr. Aleon repeating the same schtuff over and over again while making some decent bones through what I would consider to be the most popular US magazine on this subject.

Let's just try to deny ignorance and possibly not take out our frustrations on the poster of this thread, pwease? I am more close to believing in aliens, than not. I believe that if they are up there, and they are willing to look down upon us with a smile, that we should be pretty happy about that at this point. But just as I would never make these responses to someone that brought up their belief in God, Allah, or any other deity of their choosing, I would hope that people wouldn't do it here. If you're an athiest, well, I guess you don't believe in any of them, so that's up to you. I can tell you this though, if anyone brings up their beliefs, I promise not to say "I'm going to punch old people now."

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondernut
MODERATORS!!!!
SET UP RESTRICTIONS ON HOW LONG YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER BEFORE YOU CAN POST A NEW THREAD
BY THEN WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DESCERN THE BASIC CHARACTER OF A PERSON ENOUGH TO TELL IF THEY ARE A HOAXER OR NOT.

Why in the world would you want to do that? This person is not hoaxing. This person brought out information that was found, and decided to share it with us to discuss.It happens all the time here. People find information, they bring it to others to share and discuss. Otherwise, there wouldn't be much difference between us and every other board on the net. Can you imagine only towing the mainstream line on this site, and never stepping off? Scary thoughts...

BTW, do you really think there would be a forum for UFO's/Area 51 just to have one, without people bringing things up for discussion?

[edit on 7/22/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Now,...maybe my logic is warped,... but how is the term "UFO" or "Extraterrestrial Biological Entity" a derogatory term?

Oh MY Gosh! No, your logic is right on.

If anyone shows up and first has to set us straight about being politically correct with them I'm NOT interested. Being PC as far as I'm concerned is one of the biggest jokes ever perpetrated on us - by ourselves.

One would expect an advanced civilization to be above this petty nonsense of taking offense where none was intended.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So many variables, so little spiritual development.

These messages from the 'star nations' always bemoan our lack of spiritual development. If we are spiritual beings having a material experience, then the spiritual is inavoidable, like the symptoms of our physical manifestation. Hunger - desire, necessity - invention, physical - metaphysical. We can no more escape the reality of incarnate being than we can the reality of our spiritual selves, however misused, misunderstood, misapplied that might be.

Our own theosophies and eschatology tells us the spiritual is eternal and material fleeting. So our 'lack of spiritual development' could in fact be a very significant and necessary milestone on the mysterious road we are all travelling.

Take heart.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Deleted

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Sphinx]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh, thanks for the recommendation! But I just posted what I thought was right to post, not this "OMG, LET'S DEBUNK THIS BULL-YOU-KNOW-WHAT".

It's simple.
The main claim of the "prediction" is, a mother ship will appear. Fine, if its true we'll be aware and not surprised since we've been warned.
If it's a fake it will never happen so, whatever, it won't change substantially my life anyway.

Chill out people, chill out.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondernut

MODERATORS!!!!

I don't know if you wrote this about me, and if it's so then let me tell you something. I'm not new in this board and i've been around for a long time. I had to register a new nickname and this is the one I'm using ever since.
Anyway that's not the point. I think it doesn't matter how long you've been around but how you contribute to the board.
By the way I see your registration day is just recently and if I follow your way of thinking I would say you're not in the position to make statements like that.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Telos]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join