It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Wow someone has A LOT of free time on their hands to have written all of that.

Puh-leeze... If an advanced race of "Star People" were going to give us a bazillion word editorial like this to ponder, don't you think they'd be intelligent enough to choose a more impressive approach than to have this delivered into the hands of some unknown webmaster with an unknown website...?

Does anyone really think that some intergalactic colony of amazingly advanced Star People would silently wait thousands of years, hiding amongst themselves all the while, and in their grand unveiling of themselves to humankind, they'd do so in this ludicrous manner?

Even *IF* some verifiable star craft sightings were to come about in the near future, I'd be skeptical of forming ANY relation to the sightings and this particular absurdity.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
this is similar or the same as the starseed transmissions/theory.

I did a lot of research on it.

Its BS

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This won't happen. And guess what, some time from now when he's pressured to explain why it didn't happen he'll make up something else and many people will say, Okay! We'll wait for it.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I won't follow ATS protocol by just posting an opinion like "this is BS" that contributes nothing to the topic. Obviously, the most striking ommission from this is a time, date or place. Has anyone taken any steps to acquire such information?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Of course not and you no why? Coz is easier bashing and being "sarcastic" and not sit your butt in the chair and do some researche. Blah blah blah and pooh pooh pooh can do everybody. When it comes to the thinking and "sweating" to get to the truth... nahhhh to hard. :p

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sounds like it was written by a imaginative writer with a taste for mischieve and too much time on his hands rather than a true extraterrestrial entity.

Be skeptical of the internet people. You can find anything here. Do you know the Dr. Boylan personally or only through the internet? Keep in mind anyone on the internet can claim to have a phd.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
they're coming but our minds our not capable of seeing them. open your hearts and let the spirit inside release you and thou shalt see.

kumbaya m'lord, kumbaya.

hooey

I don't know much about Boylan but here's a bit of info from his online bio:
"His career has spanned four decades of service as a social worker, psychologist (retired), clinical hypnotherapist, clergyman (retired), school administrator and clinic administrator"
and...
"Dr. Richard J. Boylan is a Ph.D. behavioral scientist, exo-anthropologist, university associate professor (emeritus), certified clinical hypnotherapist, consultant, and researcher."

he's been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, A poet, a pawn and a king. dude's been all over the place.

he's also been accused of some pretty odd behavior:
www.skeptictank.org...

Richard "Hot Tub" Boylan was caught holding naked hot-tub sessions with his "patients" while working (successfully, in many cases) to implant false memories of alien abductions in them

some more interesting Boylan info:

Richard Boylan was stripped of all licenses to practice as a therapist because he was found guilty of gross negligence and misconduct with patients and deemed a danger to other patients. Part of his 'therapy' involved taking nude hot tubs with female patients who had had abductee experiences. Other findings of the California State Law Court were: imposing his views of space aliens into the dreams and memories of two patients and bartering nude massages in return for psychological therapy.

I wouldn't put much stock in anything this guy has to promote, unless it involves naked hot tubbing with the ladies.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It would be very interesting if Starcraft appear. With that in mind, I have to believe someone has a very fertile imagination and his parents might have been at the movies when he wrote this.

It all boils down to who you believe and who you don't. Truth laced with lies, covered in BS. No wonder there are so many skeptics.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well, I guess the only way to find out is to look up more often. The way I read it we will be seeing very large "craft" flying low and slow over MMA's.

Now, if I were a Starguy and I wanted to be shot at, would I really fly my ship over in such a manner?

Also, if I were not very nice, would I tell people I was going to vaporize them? Of course not! Plenty of big lollypops and cotton candy! Free beer and wings! Throw a big welcome to earth party and slip a few million ruffies in the Kool-Aid. After everyone passes out, steal their MP3 players and cell phones. Go hide and watch the panic ensue!

Seriously though, just look up! If you start to get a crick in your neck after a few months then I would say their probably not coming.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Any bets this WON'T happen.

The excuse will be 'Oh, the cabal managed to put a stop to it' or 'You're just not ready' or 'Delayed for 6000 years'

Absolute crap. I too am tired of all these hoaxers with their imminent contact promises - nothing ever comes of it and nothing ever will.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Easy Tiger]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

In Service to Star Nations, Talessian Namor , spokesperson for Star Nations also known by Earth name, "Mario Sasso"), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I thought it might be relevant to your thread for me to point out that Mario Sasso is a writer/scriptwriter/director.

Or not. It's up to you to decide. The more info the better, I always say.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Easy Tiger
The excuse will be 'Oh, the cabal managed to put a stop to it' or 'You're just not ready' or 'Delayed for 6000 years'

oh, they'll come and nobody will see it but Boylan and the rest of the "open heart" crew. the rest of us, with our linear thinking, closed minds, lack of naked girl hot tubs will, alas, miss out on all the fun.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well, this thread has already degenerated into a BS fest. Whether this is rubbish or not, I think the message is a good one and I'd rather add information to it to debunk it rather than have the thread filled with content that contains more BS than people think is contained within the article itself. Therefore I'm gonna post something relevant.

This is on the same website, posted on Jan 4th 2006. It appears to me that this latest article is a reversal of position that they state in the OP's article. At least, that is how I am interpreting it. Basically, they say it is time for disclosure but it is still not up to them!? a contradiction...

Article Source

It is known that the time is upon the Humans to move into the world of their design, which includes interaction and awareness of the Star Nations beings.
However, the rate of accomplishing these objectives will not be set by the Star Nations.

Perhaps if the people that participate in these forums actually had any interest in any of the subjects presented, there would be at least a decent amount of conversation, even if the majority thinks a piece of information is rubbish. I feel it is the duty of those that wish to participate to at least contribute something whether it be positive or negative to any topic they involve themselves in.

You may all be sick of hoaxes etc but I am sick of so many threads being simply dismissed because people can't be bothered.

Even if you feel something is total crap, either don't post or post something that substantiates your opinion, if you give an opinion, at least state your reasons without degenerating what should be something of interest. If an article or subject is ridiculous, it shouldn't too hard to make it appear so to other readers with thoughtful and contributory posts.

(Sorry, wanted to get that off my chest)

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Do you think the Star Federation can swing by my house out here in Denver, CO.... My wife says I'm crazy for believing this, and I want to prove her wrong!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Nice post indeed.
Being truth or not, its a great message of hope and a call for changing our minds.
Clarly, anyone who did this message want us to care more about each other and don't be so self-centered like many of us are. Like I'm.

And, of course, if its another hoax, its a great one. I loved reading it, trully.

Hugs to everybody.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

Originally posted by Telos

In Service to Star Nations, Talessian Namor , spokesperson for Star Nations also known by Earth name, "Mario Sasso"), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I thought it might be relevant to your thread for me to point out that Mario Sasso is a writer/scriptwriter/director.

Or not. It's up to you to decide. The more info the better, I always say.

That's correct. I know very good Mario Sasso coz when I was a kid I used to watch all the time RAi which is Radio Televizione Italiana and this guy worked there back in the 80's. So his name is very familiar to me. In the case of Talessian Namor is my guess that the name Mario Sasso has been used simply as a nickname. So no relation whatsoever.

As for the BS I've read in the other posts about Boylan's bio I'm not suprise at all. Is a known practise that everyone who comes foreward with information or does the whistleblower comes to the center of attention and is attacked and ridiculed by some misterious sources. Is not the first time and for sure not the last. I challenge you to find a name in the whole UFO community (I mean guys who have the nuts to release sensitive information) who has never been under "public" scrutiny , bashed, ridiculed and after ignored... Come on guys learn how to think with your own brain and research helps you to create your indipendent conclusion.

This is my point of view. Obviosly I don't believe everything I read and I don't get excited coz somebody says that aliens are coming. What I want to say is that reading comes first, then the coment. Not all the way around

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Crakeur, ......

I found the same type of info: Boylan's license revoked

He would not discuss the specific findings of the State Law Court which led to today's actions. Those include: - Imposing his views of space aliens into the dreams and memories of two patients. - Nude hot tubbing with patients. - And bartering nude massages in return for psychological therapy.

Here is his opinion as to why he was stripped of his license:
Q & A with Rich Boylan

I have had my Psychologist license revoked August 7th, because of some trumped-up charges pursued by the hostile and corrupt leadership of the Board of Psychology, using multiple current and "ex-" military members and "assets" of the Board, all of these acting as proxies for powerful forces in Washington who want me silenced for my public speaking, writing and publishings about UFO reality, ET contact, the Shadow Government's involvement in the UFO Cover-Up, American covert manufacturing of antigravity craft based on ET technology, the UFO Cover-Up forces' covert kidnapping and PSY-War experimentation on experiencers, and the Cover-Up's secret war on UFOs using Star Wars weapons, et cetera.

Why the heck would the government want to discredit some petty hypnotherapist? If he were a scientist (preferrably having worked for the military/Government) with video proof and knowledge of actual alien spacecraft, fine. The Government has better things to do, and more important people to discredit in my opinion.

It sounds to me like this guy is full of it, and enjoys playing with people's minds. His background/areas of study alone are suspicious, precisely because of the fact that he studies human behavior. He might be having fun stringing along naive people who are eager to believe. All you have to do to convince these eager beings is to take fact and current events, and blend them with a bit of fiction. Somehow it all falls together. After all,....if some of this is true, if some of this really happened...then the rest of it must be too! It all makes sense now!

In the meantime there is no physical proof, no evidence of anything,.... no dates, no locations, no anything. As someone already pointed out, if this doesn't come to pass, they'll simply say that some secret force prevented them from showing themsleves to us. There are thousands of prophets who claimed exactly the same thing. Just look at all the cults around the world. Just look at the Hale Bopp group. Did they end up going 'home'? No. Why? Because there was no spaceship. Let me guess, this good doctor would claim that their physical bodies remained behind, but their souls are now housed on the spaceship.

Nearly any decent writer could come up with a 'believable' plot. The difference is that responsible writers don't present their fictitious works as fact. Their works can be found in the SciFi section of the book store.

If these allegations of hot tubbing and implanting false memories through hypnosis are true, then this guy is more sinister than the ordinary prankster. That, in turn makes me believe that there is a possiblity that he doesn't place limits on what he's willing to do or say to convince people to believe his lies.
While I believe that alien life may be out there,.... while I believe there's a possibility that we receive visitors from different planets, I don't believe this guy will enlighten any of us to the truth. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What they wrote entailed a tale of truth they are among us but are we ready to see them.Everything written was "factual" from what I know.They do prefer to be called Star People or Star brothers and sisters.They truly do have a "love" that is unfathomable only understood by eternity.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
Nice post indeed.
Being truth or not, its a great message of hope and a call for changing our minds.
Clarly, anyone who did this message want us to care more about each other and don't be so self-centered like many of us are. Like I'm.

And, of course, if its another hoax, its a great one. I loved reading it, trully.

Hugs to everybody.

You have voted tunin for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

That's the whole idea. True or not the message it self is a message of love and peace. And in this crazy times that's all we need. Excellent point tunin.

As for Boylan he didn't come out now, has been around for a while and is known in the ufo comunity. Let's give to this guy the benefit of the doubt at least and before "beheading" him let's wait and see what is gonna happen. Nothing to lose anyway...

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
made the same point and got the guys thread on track and not so much as a TY. tsk

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join