It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'd really love not to become a lunatic.

i really believe in the existene of extra terrestrial life, and i when see this kind of information i go nuts.

I'm going insane.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by DrExtravaganza]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
The kind that wants those people to be aware and ready for their arrival.

so they don't want our world leaders to know but they do want farmers out in the middle of nowhere to know?
that makes about as much sense as, well, anything else alien related i suppose...

They have done all of the above how ever it is also my opinion that the NWO keeps the information on this secret cover up to maintain there power and there plan for the world, where as the secrecy was started to protect us now the cover up is to mislead us.

ahh yes, the nwo is covering up events all around the world even though advanced communications technology is available to almost everyone
high def video cameras, 10 megapixel cameras, 8MB/s internet connections, cellphones, and a medai that will put up almost anything on the air
all this is available to everyone, atleas in the usa, and yet all of these illeged ufo encounters are blurry or spots of light that either move around or stay stationary in the sky.
I'm not trying to debunk aliens or ufo's, im just trying to point out the absurdity of believing that the nwo is capable of filtering all the information, pics, and vids from the public
if it did exist, the proof would be here and available to everyone
not blurry pics or poor quality videos, but HD video and crisp 10MP still images

The internet would be a good way to inform people, so its not such a surprise when they arrive, and then there are people around who at least have some concept of whats going on and can help people who dont understand so easily.

yes, if only they had wifi in space...
no, aliens would never communicate over the internet.
they don't call you on your cellphone.
they won't send you lengthy letters.

if aliens ever contact anyone they will do it in person, face to face
they would make contact with world leaders, diplomats, and other people of power first and foremost as to ensure their ships don't get shot at / down
from our leaders we would be informed of the aliens intentions, not from the crazy farmer out in the middle of nowhere with a dialup connection to aol

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I've never bought into the concept of using math to communicate.
I suppose similar creatures might have a conception of counting and rules for aggregated and differentiated quantity, but it has always seemed like a human perception to me, rather than some kind of absolute that other things intelligence necessarily understand.

pi is a universal number
it is the same everywhere
the circumfrence of a circle divided by the diameter will always be 3.14159....
this can be convirted into any other base, but pi will always be pi nomatter where you go
there are various other mathematical concepts that are universal as well, these are the methods advanced races would use to communicate with us
any race not communicating to us with math first is probably either a hoax or prepping to envade

Remember, we are wired to count. In terms of philosophy, I'm the Woman with No Lap from Ratner's Star. The author of that book claims that not assuming numbers exist as a primary elelment of a universal model is the same as having a model without a center, I think that we can use our owqn predispositions to demonstrate that our predispositions are merely predispositions.

resembles the deffinition of assanine

Even with a mathematics, an alien species could apply a separate set of axioms that does not overlap our own. In that framework, they might be able to know of numbers we cannot know, while we would know of some they cannot, and communication would be impossible without exchanging axioms. It has been proven that there are important, simple numbers that we can never know based on our form of mathematics. It is possible tthat axiomatic mathematics could take on an infinite number of forms, with each form being an island of provable concepts not necessarily overlapping with the islands from other axiom sets. What if aliens are on another island? What if the numbers we have proven we can never know are the ones they are trying to use to communicate with us? That would make for a poor form of communications. Therefore, I think assuming math is a way to communicate may not be the best way to reach all intelligences.

see above, any race not able to communicate with us is irrelavent as they won't communicate if they can't, self explanitory

If those axioms are based on intelligent problem solving skills from a highly distinct environment, and you buy into evolution, you better hope their environment is similar enough for there to be convergent evolution of problem solving skills in a rational mind. Otherwise, we would have a hell of a time wrapping our heads around their basic concepts. It might be done, in the mathematical abstract, however.

1+1=2
mathematical opperations are not like social opps
everything is pretty cut and dry
evolution and thought play very little role in computation

I suppose the problem really is that to know how to communicate with alien is to have some knowledge about universal models for which you have no input, until you encounter something alien.

yet somehow they are communicating with us via the internet eh?
you clearly have very little input of what you are talking about and are meerly repeating the words of someone else, who by the way is also wrong.

aliens, like old time doctors, make house calls
they do not send faxes, make phone calls, or use email

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
It's human nature to force our ideology into everything unknown. Some are so bold as to say it has to be this way based on traditional scientific rationale. That's where we tend to get in our own way, assuming impossibility while at the same time living in an impossible world. The universe is a marvel of mastery and to look upon it and assume anything is to say the least, narrow minded and jingoistic.

This is where the term 'thinking outside the box' comes in handy.

and yet the only place physics as we know them break down are in blackholes
you amaze me because your narrow mindedness has "limited" your view of the universe to be limitless, when in fact there are many limits posed on the universe, your narrow view of the universe is what prevents you from seeing its limits

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth101
It is Very clear that most of you debunkers didn't even read the statement. Trying to use our logic and perspective on the level of their abilities is amusing to watch, like you all know everything and there is nothing more to learn. Congrats to all you know it alls. Make sure you have plenty of toilet paper when you see Isabella flying around tomorrow(tuesday), you will need to clean up a stinky mess.
Love to you all!!!

mmmm, ok, it's wednesday, nothing was flying around cept for ceo's and people on vacation

will this discourage you?
probably not, but atleast it gives yet even more ammunition to those of us who refuse to believe in the idiocy of aliens posting on the internet

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondernut

Originally posted by truth101
It is Very clear that most of you debunkers didn't even read the statement. Trying to use our logic and perspective on the level of their abilities is amusing to watch, like you all know everything and there is nothing more to learn. Congrats to all you know it alls. Make sure you have plenty of toilet paper when you see Isabella flying around tomorrow(tuesday), you will need to clean up a stinky mess.
Love to you all!!!

mmmm, ok, it's wednesday, nothing was flying around cept for ceo's and people on vacation

probably not, but atleast it gives yet even more ammunition to those of us who refuse to believe in the idiocy of aliens posting on the internet

if aliens do exist, why is such a idiocy ?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
Close but no cigar...

"You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice

You can choose from phantom fears
And kindness that can kill
I will choose a path thats clear
I will choose free will"

Yeah, right on! I knew that came from somewhere...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
He said, We are safe and secure there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach us, we are in your waters, in the "DEEPEST" of your waters. Unfortunately we spend our time and money looking in the wrong direction, we should have been spending our time looking down not up. The ships are air and water and yes they do travel to our Moon and planets.
The reason people say they would communicate with Math is because they are thinking the wrong way. They know these species are much more intelligent then us so they are thinking or trying to think in a intelligent way but that's not the way it works.
There are different species and they are in the deepest of our waters.
They have the Cures for all known Viruses and All diseases can be Cured from the Root's of plants.

there's a major problem with spacecraft under water
space is a vacuum, no pressure
under water there is much pressure, so much so that things tend to be crushed if they go too deep
yes, fish and such can live that deep down because their bodies are built to handle the pressure, they lack lungs and have very little room to compress further so they really can't be crushed by the water pressure

aliens in a spacecraft or under water lab would not work that far down unless they had some sort of energy force field, startrek style, to push the water away from their outpost
this would require an emense amount of energy and as such would be easily detected by sensitive equipment on the surface

the reason for communicating with math is not to establish communication, it is to filter out centient intellegent life from intellegent still evolving life
human life as we know it has essencially stopped evolving
it's true, by healing the sick we allow their defective genes to continue being passed on instead of dieing with them.
this is a slap in the face to evolution and has stalled it almost completely on humanity

we became civilized and developed technology to work for us
we became centient on a global scale
500 years ago aliens would not have any desire to communicate with us, but now we are at a point where we may be able to prove useful to them
to test us they would communicate with math, if we answered in kind then they know we have evolved to the point of centience, that we are ready to join them

given that these "aliens" have decided to communicate with the internet, then they obviously are either a hoax or planning to invade

as for cures form plants, this has been known for centuries
appocatharies are nothing new and certainly not of alien design

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
I'd really love not to become a lunatic.

i really believe in the existene of extra terrestrial life, and i when see this kind of information i go nuts.
I'm going insane.

your first mistake was saying lunatic as the moon has nothing to do with it.
your second was to call this information

this is little more than a hoax, as their failed predictions have shown.

i don't discredit ET's, but they have not contacted earth in any way that is meant to show peaceful contact
if they had then seti would be going nuts!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If they live in the deepest part of the seas they have found a way to go that deep and survive.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

primarially because it would be infered as a hoax by the majority of centient beings on the planet

given that the prediction of Isabella flying around tuesday was wrong, as usual, this simply adds more credibility to this being a hoax

Isabella was predicted on? you guessed it, the internet!

ergo, real aliens would not post on the internet

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverick44
If they live in the deepest part of the seas they have found a way to go that deep and survive.

or they don't really live there at all and it's just the ramblings of an idiot

i agree, like i said, if they are down there then they would have to be using some sort of forcefield to push the water out of the way and keep the pressure low enough to not kill them or crush their ship

the energy output would be easily detectable with sensitive equipment

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

primarially because it would be infered as a hoax by the majority of centient beings on the planet

given that the prediction of Isabella flying around tuesday was wrong, as usual, this simply adds more credibility to this being a hoax

Isabella was predicted on? you guessed it, the internet!

ergo, real aliens would not post on the internet

Show me a quote were Isabella was supposed to fly tuesday.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by DrExtravaganza]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Aliens do post on the internet - I have Irrefutable Proof - Pictures con't lie. Do they?

Seriously though, there are far too many people who have a strong penchant to post very audacious stories in this forum. To call them stories is being nice as these accounts are supposed to be real - those would really be catagorized as bold faced lies.

They know there is a built in audience here that will believe most anything that supports their strong beliefs. Believe even when these events fail time and again. There is no shortage of huxters hoaxers and self serving personalities that would do better to seek serious medical help than be the voice of some advanced uber beings.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I do not believe in anything.

But i do pay attention to what seems to be credible accounts.

I'm not expecting to go down the street and find some alien: "Hey dude, cant you see? We're real"

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Show me a quote were Isabella was supposed to fly tuesday.

Actually if you review the link I posted(when noone else seemed able to find it and I was accused of possible illegal activities) you'd see that the ship was supposed to be airborne a month ago but that was a mistake. Noone was supposed to see that post. Our supposed alien ambassador claimed it wasn't for general consumption yet posted it to a blog site that was readily accessed. It's the standard liars game. More lies to cover the original lies.
As usual we weren't ready.

Nice to see ya still about Nullster. Nice pic as usual.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ramblings of an idiot, I DO THINK THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR.

Yes, I did say the deepest of our waters. You can't go by how things are for us or how you think they should be in your reality.

Start thinking out of the box.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I do read alot of bashing and blaming the poster of this statement. Well guys do you read between lines? I stated that was something I received by e-mail and I'm posting it to discuss together and ask each others opinion.
I didn't state that is gonna happen, I didn't say is real I just needed a opinion from you coz I wasn't able my self to define either the veracity or the falsity of this story.
If I've caused any problem with my post I do apologise to everybody but it was in my best intention just to talk about and not to fight.
I also stated that even if this message was not true, the idea of love and compassion that containes is good enough for all of us. I do feel bad about it but I don't promote hoaxes and I don't gain nothing posting something that creates so much "hate" and fight between members of this board.

Is sad though to see a little thing like that creating so much insults, fights and bashing ...
What if it was biger? Gosh we're so far from "achieving the standart" of being acceptable as civilized people...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Telos, hey bro don't worry about it. I can understand the feelings and the bandwagon some of the posters here are on. There have been so many false and made up accounts of things like this lately, it's sort of like an instant reaction "Here comes another one".

But this thread, even though it wasn't you prophecizing, was almost 90%+ ignorance as I've stated a bit before this post, as there was no way to prove or disprove this message, it was rather a "take it for what you will" type of thing, and nothing educational came out of anyone's post.

Don't hold it against yourself, it's not your fault.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
does not matter what anyone says... truth will prevail!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join